Searching for a dependable commercial roofing company in Bedford,TX, can seem to be a frustrating task. You have to be able to depend on a team of roofers to get your roof where you want it to be without any difficulties. It is crucial that the roof is done correctly because commercial roofing tends to be much bigger than a residential roofing job. Our company is here to make sure this process is as easy as possible for you and that you get the roofing system you want. As a quality commercial roofing company, we make certain that the roofing contractors on our team are fully trained, certified, and licensed so that you will never have anything less than piece of mind. We will put the customer first because you are what keeps our company going. We want to make sure that we always provide you a good quality roof so that you can depend on us for all your roofing needs, in the future.
As a commercial roofing company, we are here so that we can bring you dependable roofing services each time. The roofers on our team have the ability to do anything from commercial metal, to roof coatings and industrial roofing. Although we have been doing this for a while, we are consistently paying attention and discovering the latest skills to get better for you. We will always work our hardest to bring you the best, because we believe that you deserve that. When you have to have something like 24/7 emergency services, we provide them to make certain you have it. In an emergency with your roofing system, we are here for you to call. When you get ahold of Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817, we can be there for you as your commercial roofing company.
Small repairs can turn into bigger ones if they aren’t taken care of and your roof isn’t payed attention to. This is why it is crucial to be sure that you look at your roof every once in a while to stay away from these issues. One of the biggest problems is that rust can occur and holes will just become bigger if these issues sit. The roof might seem like it should be replaced, but you do not always have to do that. You should think about having your roof restored and not replaced so that you will avoid the additional cost and waste of materials. The process of this is relatively simple as well; inspect the roof, clean it off, put new material on, reinspect. If you can, you should consider having your roof restored instead of replaced. Here at, Hellenic Roofing & Construction, we will help you.
- Silicone Roof Keep your roof protected with a silicone roof coating that will assist in keeping it cool.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof is be able to protect from a lot of foot traffic and stay safe from water damage that will often happen to flat roofing systems.
- Polyurea Roof Make an investment to keep your roof safe with a polyurea roof coating.
- Elastomeric Roof Elastomeric roofing is dependent and will not crack or chip over time like some other roofs will.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Having a roof restoration is a great choice that is much less expensive than having it replaced.
There are a lot of different roof coatings out there that we additionally provide and are able to keep your roof protected. Roof coatings are all different and every one has the ability to keep your roof safe or covered in another way. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most popular forms of roof coating and for a great reason. These roof coatings will be able to make a waterproof seal and some even have reflective materials to keep the sun’s harsh rays from overheating the rooftop. What is better than having your roof last longer and also reducing your energy bill at the same time.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
If you want to keep your flat roof safe, you will need to provide it extra protection. These roofs wind up getting damaged because if something like water or debris get on it, it has nowhere to go. When water sits for a long period of time, it will wind up causing problems and if there is previous damage to the roof, it will only make it worse. It is a smart plan to get a roof coating put on your commercial flat roofing system to keep it protected from these kinds of things. There are many choices that you can pick from that will all be good to keep your roof safe and lasting as long as possible. These roof coatings are good at sealing out water and dirt so that your roofing system is protected.
- Single Ply Roofing Ask us about single ply roofing and allow us to show you how much it will keep your roof protected.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen roofing makes a seal that locks out water and dirt to make your roof safe.
- Commercial Roof Repair When you have a problem with your commercial roof and want a repair, call on our roofing professionals.
- Flat Roof Repair A flat roof repair can be completed by an expert roof contractor and will be able to help prevent your roof from having to have a replacement down the line.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is a solid choice if you would like something on your roof that will work to reflect the sun and lower your energy bill from it.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing is a common choice of single ply roofing, mostly because of its strength and protection and its reflective white membranes. The white reflective material on this roof will help to keep the roof cool. If you want to lower your energy bill in your home, this is the way. The warranty will keep you covered, but the actual roofing material should last around 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been working for a long time and is one of the first roofing materials. If you need a reliable roofing option that can last on your roof around 25 years, this is a great pick. It holds in its spot because the combination of material is tar and gravel. They are a solid roofing option as they are extremely strong. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can help you with all of the varying options you may have, just call 832-704-2817.
For a roofing system that will stay over 20 years, a modified bitumen roof is a solid option. More and more commercial roofs are having this material on it because it is so dependable. This material is great at keeping water from seeping into it and is tough. It will also keep your roof safe from hail and is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial roofs are a nice spot to put metal and keep it safe. It is commonly used by commercial buildings because it can last for around 70 years on your roof. Our professional roofers are professionals in metal roofing, having done them a lot of times. Just like with every roof, there are pros and cons that you will want to pay attention to. Fire, hail and major weather are not a match to this roof and will stand strong with protection. It remains on for a long time and that is why many people decide on this material. Some disadvantages of a metal roofing system are that it will need to be coated in order to keep it lasting for a while. Commercial metal roofing in Bedford,TX is only a phone call away at 832-704-2817.
- Standing Seam Metal If you want a roof that can last you for a long time, a standing seam metal roof can do that.
- Steel Roofing Steel roofing is hands down the best and strongest that you will find. Our experts can put this on for you.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that won’t weigh down the roof, but will still provide you the coverage you want, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel Choosing stone coated steel will provide you the beautiful look of stone, but the protection that steel would give you.
- Corrugated Metal Make sure that your roof looks good but still is keeping your commercial building or home covered.
- Metal Shingle When you enjoy the look of shingles, but you would like something tougher, this is a good choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof When you would like to keep your roof protected and lasting as long as possible, a mechanical lock metal roof will do the trick.
- Snap Lock Metal When you need a strong roof that will not let you down, we can help you get what you deserve.
- Copper Roof Copper roofing will look great and keep it safe as well.