Looking for a good commercial roofing company in Glen Rose,TX, can be hard sometimes. You should be able to rely on your roofing team to always take care of you. Commercial roofing is typically larger than a residential job so it is important that it is done right. We do anything we can to make certain that you feel good about choosing us for your roofing needs. The contractors on our team are trained, certified, and licensed because we are a high quality commercial roofing company that will not let you down. We always place the customer first because we know that you are the biggest reason we are doing this. Don’t ever hesitate to reach out to us because we will make certain we are there to get the job done.
We will make sure, as your commercial roofing company, that we are able to give you all of your commercial roofing needs. We can do everything, whether it be single ply roofing, industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals, or roof coatings and metal work. Though we are extremely confident in our roofing capabilities, we are consistently trying to improve and be the greatest company we can be for you which means that we are regularly up to date with the newest trends and roofing technology. In everything that we do, we will make sure to provide you the best because that is what you should have. An additional service that we provide to be certain you are always covered, is 24/7 emergency service When things like this occur, it is difficult to know who to get ahold of, but we can be here for you. Give Hellenic Roofing & Construction a call at 832-704-2817 and make us your commercial roofing company.
Small repairs can turn into larger ones if they are not taken care of and your roof is not payed attention to. When they do that, they have the risk of missing out on smaller repairs. The problem with this is that over time, those little repairs turn into large problems and can cause a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or get holes. The immediate thought is to have the whole roof replaced, but that isn’t always the answer. Getting your roof replaced is a good choice that will wind up being less expensive than a replacement and also, less wasteful. The method of this is relatively easy as well; inspect the roof, clean it off, place new material on, reinspect. When it is possible, you should always attempt to restore your roof instead of replace it. Here at, Hellenic Roofing & Construction, we can assist you.
- Silicone Roof Make your roof protected from a silicone roof coating that will assist in keeping it cool.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roofing system is be able to protect from heavy foot traffic and stay safe from water damage that can often happen to flat roofing systems.
- Polyurea Roof When you need to coat your roof with something that can make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you should pick.
- Elastomeric Roof You will appreciate the protection that an elastomeric roof will give you without the chipping or cracking.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Choose a roof restoration over a replacement to avoid the costs and time.
The roof coatings that we do will be able to keep your roof safe and lasting for even longer than usual. We want to keep your roof lasting as long as possible so we think you should always get a roof coating. We have a coating named elastomeric and it is very common and won’t let you down. They all do varying things like reduce your cooling bill from the reflective material or creating a waterproof seal. What could be better than making your roof last longer and also lowering your energy bill at the same time.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs are something that may require some additional protection in order to stay away from damage. The reason for this is because they are flat, if water or any type of debris get on it, it has nowhere to go. When water stays on top of the roof for a long amount of time, it will end up causing damage and if there is previous damage to the roof, it will only cause more damage. It is a good plan to get a roof coating installed on your commercial flat roofing system to keep it safe from these kinds of things. With so many options to choose from, we can go through them with you and see which one works the best. You will still be allowed to go on your roofing system and it will be safe from stuff like water and dirt.
- Single Ply Roofing A single ply roof is easily installed and will be able to keep your roof safe for many years.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is nice because the seams are burned together to make a barrier so that the roof becomes fully waterproofed.
- Commercial Roof Repair fixing your roof before the problem gets bigger, is crucial to make sure that you avoid having to have an entire roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair If your flat roof has to have a repair, it is crucial to get it repaired to avoid more damage.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can be great because it will reflect the sun off of your roof, lowering your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing systems are very strong and because of that are a common pick. It has white reflective cooling abilities to keep the heat off your roof. This can keep the roof cooler and in doing that, it can lower the energy bill in your home. These keep your commercial building safe for between 22-30 years and are also protected by a warranty.
Built Up Roofs
For flat and slightly sloped roofing systems, the built up roof is one of the beginning roofs. This is a dependable option and can last on your building for around 25 years. It stays in place because the mixture of material is tar and gravel. This is a great option for your flat roof because of its overall dependability and protection. Phone 832-704-2817 and Hellenic Roofing & Construction will be there for you and go over the options.
For a roofing system that can stay over 20 years, a modified bitumen roof is a great option. More and more commercial roofs are having this material on it because it is so dependable. The advantages of a modified bitumen roof are that they are seamless and that in itself is a nice choice because it makes certain that nothing is seeping through and creating damage. Hail and major weather are no match for this material, and it is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
A metal roof on your commercial structure is a solid choice to choose from. It has stayed so popular all this time because it can last up to 70 years on your roof. We are pros at metal roofing and are able to get the job done right. There are good and bad that go along with metal roofing though that should be known about ahead of time. A few pros are of course the strength of metal that is unbeatable and is able to hold up against heavy weather, hail, and even fires. Its long lasting strength is a reason that it is typically found on many commercial buildings and even is very common among residential roofs. Some cons of a metal roofing system are that it should be coated in order to keep it lasting as long as possible. Call 832-704-2817 for commercial roofing in Glen Rose,TX.
- Standing Seam Metal If your roof has to have something that can offer protection for a lot of years, this is it.
- Steel Roofing If you want a roof that will protect you, steel is a top option.
- Aluminum Roofing Do not add too much weight to your roof, an aluminum roofing system is lighter and can keep you safe.
- Stone Coated Steel If you like the protection that steel gives you, but a look that is more blended in like stone, this is a good option.
- Corrugated Metal When you want a roof that will provide you protection, a corrugated metal roof will do that.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles look like traditional shingles but are able to give you the strength and protection that a metal roof would provide you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof If you would like to keep your roof protected and lasting as long as it can, a mechanical lock metal roof can do the trick.
- Snap Lock Metal Get a roof that locks together and is able to keep your roof safe.
- Copper Roof Copper roofing can look great and keep it safe at the same time.