Finding a dependable commercial roofing company in Whitehouse,TX, can seem to be a difficult task. You need to be able to count on your roofing team to consistently take care of you. It is crucial that your commercial roofing job is finished right and by a professional because these jobs tend to be much bigger. We want to be certain that you are confident in our abilities from the beginning and that our roofing contractors will be able to provide you the kind of quality that you are looking for. We are a top quality roofing company and because of that, all of our roofing contractors are fully trained, certified, and licensed to do their jobs. We always place the customer first because we understand that you are the only reason we are doing this. We will make sure that we always give you a top quality roof so that you can rely on us for all your roofing needs, later on.
As your commercial roofing company, we want to offer you with a variety of roofing services that accommodate all of your needs. Anything from industrial roofing to single ply and roof coatings can be accomplished by our professional roofing contractors. Although we are extremely confident in our roofing capabilities, we are always working to improve and be the greatest company we can be for you which means that we are regularly up to date with the newest trends and roofing technology. You deserve to have the very best and that is what we will bring to you. We offer 24/7 emergency services for you in the instance that something occurs and it is out of regular business hours. If you have an emergency with your roof outside of regular business hours, you can always get ahold of us. If you call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817, we will be there for you as your commercial roofing company.
People often forget about their roofs and do not end up getting them fixed. This is why it is so important to have your roof checked so that this is not something you are having to worry about. A large issue that happens is that rust will develop and holes can just get bigger. You might think you will need to have your whole roof replaced, but you might not need to. You should think about getting your roof restored instead of replaced so that you will avoid the extra cost and wasting of materials. The process is much easier than a full replacement because the roof is inspected, power washed, redone, and then inspected again to make certain that it is perfect. To stay away from all of the time and cost of getting a new roof, think about having a roof restoration instead. Hellenic Roofing & Construction is available to make sure that you are taken care of to the best of our abilities.
- Silicone Roof Get your roof cooler than it has been with a silicone roof that can supply you protection.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roofing system will be able to protect from heavy foot traffic and stay safe from water damage that can often occur on flat roofing systems.
- Polyurea Roof A flat roof can often times gather water on it, but a polyurea coating is able to keep that from occuring.
- Elastomeric Roof Avoid the cracking and chipping of other roofs with an elastomeric roof that will keep it waterproofed and strong throughout its life.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Getting a roof restoration is a solid option that is much less expensive than having it replaced.
The roof coatings that we offer will be able to keep your roof safe and lasting for even longer than before. We want to keep your roof lasting as long as possible so we think you should definitely get a roof coating. One of our most popular cooling materials is elastomeric and it has become that way for a very good reason. These roof coatings are able to create a waterproof seal and some even have reflective materials to keep the sun’s harsh rays from overheating the rooftop. This really helps cool the roofing material down and will keep it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, reducing your energy bill in the end.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs need a little more assistance than many other roofs. Since it has a flat top, it has a hard time cleaning off things like water or debris that get on it. When water sits on the roof, it will cause damage because it has nowhere to go. To avoid problems like water damage, you should put a roof coating on it that will protect it. There are many choices that you can pick from that will all be good to keep your roof safe and lasting as long as possible. These make the roofing system able to walk on as well and will seal out the water and dirt on it.
- Single Ply Roofing Single ply roofing is a great way to keep your roof protected and provide something that is safe and simple to have out on your flat roof.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is simply becoming more and more popular because of the strength and protection.
- Commercial Roof Repair Repairing your roof before the issue gets bigger, is crucial to make certain that you avoid having to have an entire roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair Flat roofs can develop an issue and will need to be repaired to avoid having further issues.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can go over a commercial roof or even a residential roof.
TPO / Single Ply
If you want a strong roofing system that is popular for its depenibility, TPO is a great choice. It is able to keep your roof cool because of its white reflective material. It will reflect the light and keep the roof cooler, thus reducing your energy bill. The nice part about these roofing systems is that they will last around 22-30 years and typically come with some kind of warranty.
Built Up Roofs
One of the beginning; roofing materials that works great on your commercial building is a built up roofing system. They can last around 25 years and are a great choice because of their dependability and because they look great on your roof. It holds in place because the mixture of material is tar and gravel. Their strength and dependability make them a top choice to pick from. Give us a ring at 832-704-2817 and the team at Hellenic Roofing & Construction can go through the different choices with you.
Modified bitumen roofing systems last over 20 years on your commercial roofing system. These systems are popular because people are discovering that they are very dependable. The great portion of this roof is that it is able to be weatherproofed due to it becoming sealed to be seamless. More pros are that it is fire resistant and it is strong enough to be resistant to hail and major weather.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Choosing a metal roof is a great choice for your commercial roof. It is commonly used by commercial buildings because it will stay on for around 70 years on your roof. You do not need to worry about your roof because our experts have been working on metal roofing for a long time. There are pros and cons with every roof, and metal is no exception. pro that is great is that this material withstands things like strong weather, hail, and fire. When you need something that can last a long time, this is a solid option. Some disadvantages of a metal roofing system are that it will need to be coated in order to keep it lasting for a while. If you would like commercial metal roofing in Whitehouse, TX, call 832-704-2817 and our roofing contractors will be able to help you find what is right for you.
- Standing Seam Metal Give your roof something that will last you over 70 years.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is something that is able to stay on your roof through even the heaviest weather.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that won’t weigh down the building, but can still provide you the coverage you desire, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel Stone coated steel is a perfect way to be certain your roof is solid, but also looks great as well.
- Corrugated Metal Your roof should be ready for everything that comes its way, and that is just what a corrugated metal roof can do for you.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and will keep you covered for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a good option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof When you would like to keep your roof protected and lasting as long as it can, a mechanical lock metal roof can do the trick.
- Snap Lock Metal Lock your roof together and get the type of strength and coverage that you desire.
- Copper Roof If you want something a bit different for your roof, copper roofing will add the pop you want.