Occasionally it is difficult to discover a good quality commercial roofing company in Tyler,TX. You need to be able to count on your roofing team to consistently take care of you. It is crucial that the job is done correctly because commercial roofing tends to be much bigger than a residential roofing job. We do whatever we can to make certain that you feel good about picking us for your roofing job. We are a high quality roofing company and because of that, all of our roofing contractors are fully trained, certified, and licensed to do their jobs. We always put our customer first because you are what keeps our business going. We would like to give you a great, sturdy roof that you can depend on so that if ever there is a problem in the future, you never hesitate to call us for help.
As your commercial roofing company, we would like to to provide you with a variety of roofing services that accommodate all of your desires. The roofers on our team are able to do everything from commercial metal, to roof coatings and industrial roofing. Although we are extremely confident in our roofing capabilities, we are always working to improve and be the best company we can be for you which means that we are regularly up to date with the latest trends and roofing technology. You deserve to have the very best and that is what we will give you. When you need something like 24/7 emergency services, we provide them to make certain you are covered. Sometimes roofing emergencies occur and you might not know who to get ahold of, but we are here to make sure that you are always taken care of. Give Hellenic Roofing & Construction a call at 832-704-2817 and make us your commercial roofing company.
It is common that people get so caught up in varying aspects of life that they forget about their roofing system and why they should take care of it. That is why it is crucial to be certain that you check up on your roof every once in a while to avoid these issues. A large problem that occurs is that rust will develop and holes can just get bigger. The immediate thought is to have the whole roof replaced, but that isn’t always the answer. Not only is it cheaper to restore your roof, it is healthier for the environment also because you are not wasting any parts of your roof. When a restoration is done, it is usually simpler than a replacement and is done in a few steps. When it is possible, you can always attempt to restore your roof instead of replace it. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can assist you in going over choices and choose what is best for your roof.
- Silicone Roof Prevent the suns rays from overheating your structure and give a white coating of silicone roofing to your flat roof.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage can be prevented and stopped when you decide to get an acrylic roof.
- Polyurea Roof When you need to coat your roof with something that can make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you want to pick.
- Elastomeric Roof stay away from the cracking and chipping of other roofs with an elastomeric roof that will keep it waterproofed and strong throughout its life.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Choose a roof restoration over a replacement to avoid the price and time.
We offer a variety of roof coatings that will be able to assist in keeping your roof safe and lasting longer than ever before. We want to keep your roof lasting as long as possible so we think you should definitely get a roof coating. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most popular forms of roof coating and for a great reason. These roof coatings will be able to create a waterproof seal and a couple even have reflective materials to keep the sun’s harsh rays from overheating the rooftop. This really helps cool the roofing material down and will keep it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, lowering your energy bill overall.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
If you would like to to keep your flat roof safe, you will want to provide it additional protection. The reason for this is because they are flat, if water or any kind of debris get on it, it cannot go anywhere. When water sits for a long period of time, it will wind up causing damage and if there is already damage to the roof, it will only make it worse. To stay away from problems like water damage, you will want to install a roof coating on it that will keep it safe. There are a lot of options to choose from because we want you to have anything you want. You will still be allowed to go on your roofing system and it will be safe from things like water and dirt.
- Single Ply Roofing To keep your roof protected and be done in a smaller amount of time, single ply roofing is fantastic.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is great because the seams are melted together to make a barrier so that the roof becomes completely waterproofed.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you need a commercial roof repair, we have the professionals that can handle it for you.
- Flat Roof Repair If your flat roof needs a repair, it is crucial to get it repaired to avoid more damage.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can go on a commercial roof or onto a residential roof.
TPO / Single Ply
A popular choice from single ply roofing are TPO roofing systems because they are extremely strong. The white reflective material on this roof will help to keep the roof cool. This can make the roof cooler and in doing that, it will lower the energy bill in your home. These keep your commercial building safe for between 22-30 years and are also protected by a warranty.
Built Up Roofs
One of the original; roofing materials that protects for a long time on your roof is a built up roofing system. They will last around 25 years and are a solid pick because of their reliability and because they look great on your roof. The material provided is usually made from a mixture of tar and gravel to keep it from moving. Their strength and dependability make them a top option to pick from. Give us a call at 832-704-2817 and the team at Hellenic Roofing & Construction will go over the different options with you.
Getting a modified bitumen roof is a good choice for your commercial flat roof because these roofing systems tend to last for easily over 20 years. These systems are popular because people are discovering that they are very dependable. The nice portion of this roof is that it is able to be weatherproofed because it is sealed to be seamless. It can also keep your roof safe from hail and is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
A metal roof on your commercial building is a solid option to choose from. Metal roofing can oftentimes last up to 70 years, and that makes it a prime contender when looking for a roof. Our professional roofers are experts in metal roofing, having done them many times. There are good and bad things with every roof, and metal is no exception. Fire, hail and strong weather are no match to this roof and will stand strong with protection. Its long lasting strength is a reason that it is typically found on many commercial buildings and even is very popular among residential roofs. One negative to this roofing is that it sometimes will need to have a roof coating so that it will continue it lasting as long as it can without rusting. Commercial metal roofing in Tyler,TX is only a phone call away at 832-704-2817.
- Standing Seam Metal Provide your roof something that can last you over 70 years.
- Steel Roofing When you want a roof that can protect you, steel is a great option.
- Aluminum Roofing Don’t add too much weight on your roof, an aluminum roof is lighter and will protect you.
- Stone Coated Steel Picking stone coated steel will provide you the beautiful look of stone, but the protection that steel would provide you.
- Corrugated Metal Make certain that your roof looks good but still is keeping your commercial building or home safe.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and will keep you protected for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a good choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof When you want to keep your roof covered and lasting as long as it can, a mechanical lock metal roof can do the trick.
- Snap Lock Metal Lock your roof together and recieve the type of strength and coverage that you want.
- Copper Roof A copper roof can bring an additional pop onto an already great looking roof.