Occasionally it is frustrating to find a good quality commercial roofing company in Lindale,TX. You need to be able to depend on a team of roofing contractors to get your roof where you would like it to be without any issues. Commercial roofing is usually larger than a residential job so it is crucial that it is done right. We would like to make sure that you are fearless in our abilities from day one and that our roofing contractors can provide you the kind of quality that you are looking for. As a dependable commercial roofing company, we make certain that the roofing contractors on our team are completely trained, certified, and licensed so that you will never have anything less than piece of mind. We always place the customer first because we understand that you are the only reason we are doing this. Do not ever hesitate to reach out to us because we will make sure we are there to get the job taken care of.
When you want commercial roofing services, we are available for you as your commercial roofing company. Everything from industrial roofing to single ply and roof coatings is able to be accomplished by our expert roofing contractors. Even though we have been doing this for a long time, we are always paying attention and discovering the latest skills to be better for you. In all that we do, we will be sure to provide you the best because that is what you should have. When you need something like 24/7 emergency services, we offer them to make certain you have it. Sometimes roofing emergencies occur and you may not know who to get ahold of, but we are available to make sure that you are always taken care of. Call 832-704-2817 and make Hellenic Roofing & Construction your commercial roofing company.
Small repairs will turn into bigger ones if they are not taken care of and your roof isn’t payed attention to. These repairs have to be looked at so that they do not end up becoming something bigger than it should to be. One of the biggest issues is that rust can develop and holes will just get larger if these issues sit. The immediate thought is to have the whole roof replaced, but that isn’t always the answer. You may want to consider having your roof restored instead of replaced so that you can stay away from the additional cost and wasting of materials. When a restoration is done, it is typically easier than a replacement and is done in a few steps. If possible, you should always attempt to restore your roof instead of replace it. Hellenic Roofing & Construction will assist you in going over options and choose what is best for your roof.
- Silicone Roof Keep your roof protected with a silicone roof coating that will assist in keeping it cool.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof on your commercial building is a solid choice to pick for water protection.
- Polyurea Roof If you want to coat your roof with something that will make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you want to choose.
- Elastomeric Roof stay away from the cracking and chipping of other roofs with an elastomeric roof that will keep it waterproofed and strong throughout its life.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Choose a roof restoration over a replacement to stay away from the price and time.
We make certain that we offer a lot of different roof coatings and are experienced about them and the way they work for you. Every roof coating is different and will be able to protect your roof in different ways. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most popular forms of roof coating and for a great reason. A few of the roof coatings make the roof waterproof and a few others will reflect the sun and lower your energy bill. This really helps cool the roofing material down and will make it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, lowering your energy bill overall.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
A flat roof will have to have more protection than a lot of other roofs. The reason for this is because they are flat, if water or any kind of debris fall on it, it cannot go anywhere. When water stays on top of the roof for a long period of time, it will end up causing problems and if there is previous damage to the roof, it will only cause more damage. To avoid issues like water damage, you will want to put a roof coating on it that will protect it. There are many options that you can choose from that will all be able to keep your roof safe and lasting as long as possible. These make the roof able to walk on as well and is seal out the water and dirt on it.
- Single Ply Roofing Ask us about single ply roofing and let us show you how much it can keep your roof safe.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is bonded together and makes a waterproofed barrier that is strong.
- Commercial Roof Repair When you have an issue with your commercial roof and need a repair, call on our roofing professionals.
- Flat Roof Repair Water damage happens all of the time on flat roofs so if you need a repair, give us a call.
- Cool Roof Getting a cool roof on your commercial building will allow you to lower your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
A common choice from single ply roofing are TPO roofing systems because they are extremely strong. Because of its white reflective cooling, it is able to reflect the light off of the roof and prevent the roof from becoming too hot. It will reflect the light and keep the roof cooler, thus reducing your energy bill. The warranty will keep you protected, but the actual roofing material should last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
The built up roof is one of the beginning commercial systems done for flat and slightly sloped roofs. This is a reliable option and can remain on your building for around 25 years. The roof is made up of gravel and tar that hold it in place. This is a great choice for your flat roof because of its overall strength and safety. When you have to go through the varying choices you have, call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817.
Modified bitumen roofing systems remain over 20 years on your commercial roofing system. They have turned into a popular roofing system for commercial roofs because they are very reliable. The pros of a modified bitumen roof are that they can be seamless and that in itself is a nice option because it makes certain that nothing is seeping through and creating damage. More advantages are that it is fire resistant and it is strong enough to be resistant from hail and major weather.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Choosing a metal roof is a perfect option for your commercial roof. Metal roofing can oftentimes last up to 70 years, which makes it a prime contender when looking for a roof. Our professional roofers are professionals in metal roofing, having done them many times. Metal roofing has good and bad things to it that we will talk to you about and will want you to understand. A few advantages are obviously the strength of metal that is undeniable and has the ability to hold up against heavy weather, hail, and even fires. When you want something that will remain a long time, this is a great option. A part of metal roofing that has to be handled is to have it coated to be certain it will not get rusted. Phone 832-704-2817 for commercial roofing in Lindale,TX.
- Standing Seam Metal If your roof has to have something that will offer quality for a lot of years, this is it.
- Steel Roofing When you need a roof that can protect you, steel is a great choice.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that won’t weigh down the roof, but will still provide you the protection you desire, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel If you like the protection that steel provides for you, but a look that is more blended in like stone, this is a good choice.
- Corrugated Metal If you need a roof that will provide you safety, a corrugated metal roof will do that.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and will keep you protected for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a top choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Picking a roof that can be dependable and keep your roof as strong as possible can be done with this roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Lock your roof together and get the type of strength and coverage that you want.
- Copper Roof Copper roofing will look good and keep it safe as well.