Sometimes it is difficult to find a top quality commercial roofing company in San Saba,TX. When you decide on a roofing team, you need to always be able to depend on them. It is crucial that your commercial roofing job is done right and by an expert because these jobs are likely to be much bigger. We would like to make sure that you are fearless in our services from the beginning and that our roofing contractors will be able to provide you the type of quality that you are looking for. We are a top quality roofing company and because of that, all of our contractors are fully trained, certified, and licensed to do their jobs. We will put the customer first because you are what keeps our business going. We would like to give you a top quality, solid roof that you can depend on so that whenever there is a problem later on, you never hesitate to call us for help.
As a dependable commercial roofing company, we would like to to offer you with a variety of roofing services that meet all of your needs. The roofing contractors on our team have the ability to do anything from commercial metal, to roof coatings and industrial roofing. Although we have been doing this for a long time, we are consistently paying attention and learning the latest skills to get better for you. In all that we do, we will make certain to give you the best because that is what you should have. An additional service that we provide to be sure you are always taken care of, is 24/7 emergency service Sometimes roofing emergencies occur and you may not know who to call, but we are available to make sure that you are always taken care of. When you call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817, we can be there for you as your commercial roofing company.
Often people do not pay attention to their roofs and end up missing out on smaller repairs. That is why it is important to make sure that you check up on your roof every once in a while to stay away from these problems. The problem with this is that through time, those small repairs turn into big problems and can make a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or have holes. The first thought is to have the whole roof replaced, but that isn’t always the answer. Restoring your roof is actually a top choice and is less expensive for you than a replacement. This process is much easier than an entire replacement because the roof is inspected, power washed, redone, and then looked at again to make certain that it is perfect. To avoid all of the time and cost of having a new roof, think about having a roof restoration instead. Hellenic Roofing & Construction is here to make certain that you are taken care of to the best of our abilities.
- Silicone Roof Keep your roof safe from a silicone roof coating that will assist in keeping it cool.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage will be prevented and not happen anymore when you choose to get an acrylic roof.
- Polyurea Roof Waterproof your roof by making it a polyurea roof and it will stay protected.
- Elastomeric Roof Elastomeric roofing is strong and will not crack or chip over time like some other roofs can.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Having a roof restoration is a great option that is a lot less expensive than having it replaced.
We offer a variety of roof coatings that are able to help keep your roof safe and lasting longer than ever before. Roof coatings are all different and each one has the ability to keep your roof safe or protected in another way. We have a coating named elastomeric and it is extremely common and won’t let you down. These roof coatings will be able to create a waterproof seal and a couple even have reflective materials to stop the sun’s harsh rays from overheating the rooftop. What is better than making your roof last longer and also lowering your energy bill at the same time.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs are something that will require some additional protection in order to avoid damage. These roofs end up getting damaged because if something like water or debris get on it, it will have nowhere to go. If water stays on the roof, it will cause damage because it has nowhere to run off at. Putting a roof coating onto your commercial flat roof is a solid way to be certain it stays protected from stuff like water damage. There are so many choices to pick from because we would like you to have anything you want. You will still be allowed to walk on your roof and it will be safe from things like water and dirt.
- Single Ply Roofing Single ply roofing is a great way to make your roof protected and offer something that is safe and simple to have out on your flat roof.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is great because the seams are burned together to create a barrier so that the roof becomes completely waterproofed.
- Commercial Roof Repair Repairing your roof before the problem grows, is important to make sure that you avoid having to have a full roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair Water damage occurs all of the time on flat roofing so if you want a repair, give us a ring.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is nice because it will reflect the sun off of your roof, lowering your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing is a common option of single ply roofing, mainly because of its strong protection and its reflective white membranes. It has white reflective cooling abilities to keep the heat off your roof. If you would like to reduce your energy bill for your home, this is the way. These keep your roof protected for between 22-30 years and are also protected by a warranty.
Built Up Roofs
One of the original; roofing materials that works for a long time on your commercial building is a built up roof. They will last around 25 years and are a great choice because of their reliability and because they look fantastic on your roof. The material provided is usually created from a mixture of tar and gravel to prevent it from moving. These roofing systems are very sturdy and are great for flat roof protection. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can help you with all of the varying choices you might have, just call 832-704-2817.
For a roofing system that can stay over 20 years, a modified bitumen roof is a great option. Because of their reliable track record, they have become a more used roofing system than they have been before. The pros of a modified bitumen roof are that they can be seamless and that in itself is a nice option because it makes certain that nothing is seeping through and creating damage. It can also keep your roof safe from hail and is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial roofs are a great place to install metal and keep it safe. It has stayed so common all this time because it can last up to 70 years on your building. We have great experts that have done metal roofing for a while. There are pros and cons that come along with metal roofing though that will want to be known about ahead of time. Fire, hail and strong weather are not a match to this roofing system and will stand strong with protection. It remains on for a long time and that is why many people decide on this material. One negative to this roofing is that it often times will need to have a roof coating in order to continue it lasting as long as possible without rusting. If you need commercial metal roofing in San Saba, TX, phone 832-704-2817 and our roofing contractors will be able to help you find what is the best for you.
- Standing Seam Metal Give your roof something that can last you around 70 years.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof will be able to withstand even the strongest weather and rain.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that won’t weigh down the roof, but can still provide you the coverage you want, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel Keep your roof protected with steel, but showcase the beautiful look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal When you want a roof that will provide you safety, a corrugated metal roof can do that.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and will keep you covered for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a top choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof A mechanical lock metal roof will offer you safety and strength that you want on your roof.
- Snap Lock Metal The locks in this roof come together to create a locking effect that is strong and will make the roof hold really still and strong.
- Copper Roof If you would like something a bit different for your roof, copper roofing will add the pop you want.