Looking for a good commercial roofing company in San Augustine,TX, can be hard at times. You need to be able to count on your roofing team to always take care of you. It is crucial that the roof is done correctly because commercial roofing is usually much bigger than a residential roofing job. We do anything we can to make certain that you feel good about picking us for your roofing job. We are a high quality roofing company and because of that, all of our contractors are fully trained, certified, and licensed to do this work. We appreciate you as a customer because you are what keeps us in business. We will always leave you with a sturdy and reliable roof so that you can depend on us later on for all your roofing desires.
As a dependable commercial roofing company, we want to provide you with a variety of roofing services that meet all of your desires. Everything from industrial roofing to single ply and roof coatings is able to be accomplished by our professional roofers. Even though we have been doing this for a long time, we are consistently paying attention and discovering the latest skills to get better for you. We will always work our hardest to give you the best, because we believe that you deserve that. We also have 24/7 emergency services that will allow us to be there for you when you need it the most. Sometimes roofing emergencies happen and you might not know who to call, but we are here to make certain that you are always taken care of. Permit Hellenic Roofing & Construction, to be your commercial roofing company by dialing 832-704-2817.
It is common that people get so caught up in varying parts of life that they forget about their roof and why they should take care of it. These repairs have to be looked at so that they don’t end up becoming something larger than it should to be. The issue with this is that over time, those little repairs turn into large issues and can cause a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or get holes. The immediate thought is to have the entire roof replaced, but that isn’t always the best choice. Not only is it cheaper to restore your roof, it is healthier for the environment also because you aren’t wasting any materials. The process of this is seemingly easy as well; inspect the roof, clean it off, place new material on, reinspect. If possible, you should always try to restore your roof rather than replace it. Hellenic Roofing & Construction is available to make sure that you are taken care of to the best of our abilities.
- Silicone Roof A silicone roof is a great way to be certain that your roof is protected and cooled down.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof is be able to protect from heavy foot traffic and stay safe from water damage that will often occur on flat roofing systems.
- Polyurea Roof When you need to coat your roof with something that will make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you want to pick.
- Elastomeric Roof Elastomeric roofing is strong and will not crack or chip through time like some other roofs will.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Restoring your roof is not only cheaper than having a replacement, but there is less waste as well and will keep your roof protected.
We provide a variety of roof coatings that will be able to assist in keeping your roof protected and lasting longer than ever before. Each roof coating is different and is able to protect your roof in many ways. One of our more common cooling materials is elastomeric and it has grown into that for a really good reason. They all do varying things like reduce your energy bill from the reflective material or creating a waterproof seal. With their energy saving capabilities and because they will make your roof last longer for a long time, a roof coating is a solid option to think about.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
If you want to keep your flat roof protected, you will want to give it additional protection. Its flat top makes it hard for water to slide off of it and will end up just sitting on top of it. If water sits on the roof, it can cause damage because it has nowhere to run off at. It is a good plan to get a roof coating put on your commercial flat roofing system to keep it protected from these types of things. We would like your roofing system to stay protected for as long as possible so we can go over the choices with you to see what you would like. These make the roofing system able to walk on also and will seal out the water and dirt on it.
- Single Ply Roofing Single ply roofing is a great way to make your roof protected and provide something that is safe and easy to have out on your flat roof.
- Modified Bitumen This material is simply becoming more and more popular because of its strength and protection.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you have a problem with your commercial roof and need a repair, call on our roofing professionals.
- Flat Roof Repair A flat roof repair should be done by a professional roof contractor and will be able to help stop your roof from having to have a replacement in the end.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can go over a commercial roof or even a residential roof.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing is a popular choice of single ply roofing, mostly because of its strong protection and its reflective white membranes. It is ready to keep your roof cool because of its white reflective material. This can keep the roof cooler and in doing that, it can lower the energy bill in your home. The warranty will keep you protected, but the actual roofing material will last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
One of the original; roofing materials that works great on your commercial building is a built up roof. They are reliable and will last around 25 years on your roof. This solid material remains put because of the mixture of tar and gravel. These roofing systems are incredibly sturdy and are perfect for flat roof protection. Call 832-704-2817 and Hellenic Roofing & Construction can be there for you and go over the options.
Modified bitumen roofs last over 20 years on your commercial roofing system. They have turned into a popular roofing system for commercial roofs because they are really dependable. The pros of a modified bitumen roof are that they can be seamless and that in itself is a nice choice because it makes sure that nothing is seeping through and creating damage. Hail and major weather will be no match for this material, and it is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
A metal roof on your commercial building is a great option to pick from. It is a prime contender with other materials because it can last up to 70 years. We are experienced in metal roofing and are able to get the job done right. There are good and bad that come along with metal roofing though that will want to be known about beforehand. An advantage that is great is that this metal can handle things like heavy weather, hail, and fire. This material is chosen usually because it is so long lasting. A part of metal roofing that has to be handled is to get it coated to be certain it will not become rusted. If you have been needing commercial metal roofing in San Augustine,TX, dial 832-704-2817, right away.
- Standing Seam Metal A standing seam roof will be able to last you around 70 years and keep your roof looking great for as long as it can.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is able to withstand even the toughest weather and rain.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is light and can still be able to give your commercial building the protection you want.
- Stone Coated Steel Stone coated steel is a perfect way to be sure your roof is solid, but also looks great as well.
- Corrugated Metal Your roof should be ready for everything that comes its way, and that is exactly what a corrugated metal roof can do for you.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and will keep you protected for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a top choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof When you want to keep your roof protected and lasting as long as it can, a mechanical lock metal roof can do the trick.
- Snap Lock Metal Lock your roof together and get the type of strength and protection that you want.
- Copper Roof Make your roof pop with a copper roof that will be able to last for a lot of years and keep your home or commercial building safe.