Searching for a dependable commercial roofing company in Henderson,TX, can pose to be a difficult task. You need to be able to count on your roofing team to always take care of you. Commercial roofing is typically bigger than a residential job so it is important that it is done right. We would like to make certain that you are confident in our services from day one and that our roofing contractors will be able to provide you the kind of quality that you are searching for. We are a top quality roofing company and because of that, all of our roofers are completely trained, certified, and licensed to do their jobs. We always put our customer first because you are what keeps our company going. We will make sure that we always give you a good quality roof so that you can rely on us for all your roofing needs, in the future.
When you want commercial roofing services, we are here for you as your commercial roofing company. Anything from industrial roofing to single ply and roof coatings can be done by our professional roofing contractors. Though we are extremely confident in our roofing capabilities, we are always trying to do better and be the greatest company we can be for you which means that we are consistently up to date with the latest trends and roofing technology. We will always work our hardest to give you the best, because we believe that you deserve that. When you need something like 24/7 emergency services, we offer them to make sure you have it. If there is an emergency with your roofing system, we are here for you to get ahold of. If you get ahold of Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817, we will be there for you as your commercial roofing company.
People regularly forget about their roofing systems and do not end up getting them fixed. This is why it is crucial to have your roof checked so that this is not something you are dealing with. The issue with this is that over time, those small repairs turn into big issues and can cause a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or have holes. The first thought is to have the whole roof replaced, but that is not always the best choice. Having your roof replaced is a great choice that will end up being less expensive than a replacement and additionally, less wasteful. The process of this is seemingly easy as well; inspect the roof, clean it off, put new material on, reinspect. When it is possible, you can always attempt to restore your roof instead of replace it. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can help you go over options and choose what is best for your roof.
- Silicone Roof Get your roof cooler than ever before with a silicone roof that will supply you protection.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage will be prevented and not happen anymore when you decide to get an acrylic roof.
- Polyurea Roof A flat roof will often times collect water on it, but a polyurea coating will be able to keep that from occuring.
- Elastomeric Roof Elastomeric roofing is strong and will not crack or chip through time like some other roofs can.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Restoring your roof is not only less expensive than having a replacement, but there is less waste as well and will keep your roof protected.
The roof coatings that we do are able to keep your roof protected and lasting for even longer than usual. We would like to keep your roof lasting as long as possible so we think you should always get a roof coating. We have a coating called elastomeric and it is very common and will not let you down. They all do different things like reduce your energy bill from the reflective material or creating a waterproof seal. What is better than having your roof last longer and also lowering your energy bill at the same time.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
If you would like to to keep your flat roof protected, you will want to give it extra protection. These roofs end up becoming messed up because if something like water or debris get on it, it will have nowhere to go. When water stays on the roof, it can cause damage because it has nowhere to run off at. Putting a roof coating onto your commercial flat roof is a great way to be certain it stays protected from stuff like water damage. We want your roofing system to stay protected for as long as possible so we can go over the choices with you to see what you would like. You will still be allowed to go on your roof and it will remain safe from stuff like water and dirt.
- Single Ply Roofing Single ply roofing is a fantastic way to make your roof safe and offer something that is safe and simple to have out on your flat roof.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is easily becoming more and more common because of its strength and protection.
- Commercial Roof Repair Being sure that your commercial roof is repaired, can help you stay away from problems down the road.
- Flat Roof Repair Water damage occurs all of the time on flat roofs so if you want a repair, give us a ring.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is great because it will reflect the sun off of your roof, reducing your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
A popular choice among single ply roofing are TPO roofing systems because they are extremely strong. The white reflective material of this roof will help to keep the roof cool. This will keep the roof cooler and in doing that, it can lower the energy bill for your home. The nice part about these roofing systems is that they will last around 22-30 years and usually come with some kind of warranty.
Built Up Roofs
For flat and slightly sloped roofing systems, the built up roof is one of the originals. They are reliable and will last around 25 years on your roof. This strong material remains put because of the mixture of tar and gravel. These roofs are very sturdy and are perfect for flat roof protection. Give us a ring at 832-704-2817 and the team at Hellenic Roofing & Construction can go over the varying choices for you.
Modified bitumen roofing systems are great because they will be able to protect your roof for over 20 years. These systems are popular because people are realizing that they are extremely dependable. The nice portion of this roof is that it is able to become weatherproofed due to it becoming sealed to be seamless. It can also keep your roof safe from hail and is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Picking a metal roof is a great option for your commercial roof. Metal roofing can oftentimes last up to 70 years, and that makes it a prime contender when looking for a roof. We have great experts that have done metal roofing for a long time. Metal roofing has pros and cons to it that we can talk to you about and will want you to know. An advantage that is great is that this metal withstands things like heavy weather, hail, and fire. Its long lasting strength is a reason that it is typically found on many commercial buildings and even is very common among residential homes. Some disadvantages of a metal roofing system are that it will need to be coated in order to keep it lasting as long as possible. If you need commercial metal roofing in Henderson, TX, call 832-704-2817 and our roofing contractors will be available to help you find what is right for you.
- Standing Seam Metal Give your roof something that will last you around 70 years.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is able to withstand even the toughest weather and rain.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that will not weigh down the building, but will still provide you the coverage you desire, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel Picking stone coated steel will provide you the beautiful look of stone, but the quality that steel would provide you.
- Corrugated Metal Your roof should be ready for anything that comes its way, and that is just what a corrugated metal roof will do for you.
- Metal Shingle When you enjoy the look of shingles, but you want something stronger, this is a great option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Choosing a roof that can be dependable and keep your roof as strong as possible can be achomplished with this roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Get a roof that locks together and is able to keep your roof safe.
- Copper Roof If you want something a little different on your roof, copper roofing can add the pop you want.