Looking for a quality commercial roofing company in Wylie,TX, can be hard sometimes. The roofing team that you choose to go with should always be there when you need them. Commercial roofing is typically larger than a residential job so it is crucial that it is done correctly. We would like to make sure that you are confident in our abilities from the beginning and that our roofing contractors will be able to provide you the kind of quality that you are looking for. The roofers on our team are trained, certified, and licensed because we are a high quality commercial roofing company that will not let you down. We will put the customer first because you are what keeps our company going. We would like to give you a great, solid roof that you can depend on so that if ever there is a problem in the future, you never hesitate to call us for help.
As a commercial roofing company, we are here so that we can provide you quality roofing services each time. Anything from industrial roofing to single ply and roof coatings can be done by our expert roofers. We are always bettering our skills by remaining up to date with the latest roofing technology so that we can provide you the best. You deserve to have the very best and that is what we will bring to you. We also have 24/7 emergency services that let us to be there for you when you need it the most. If you have an emergency with your roofing system outside of regular business hours, you can always get ahold of us. Allow Hellenic Roofing & Construction, to be your commercial roofing company by calling 832-704-2817.
Sometimes people don’t pay attention to their roofs and wind up missing out on smaller repairs. That is why it is important to make certain that you check up on your roof every once in a while to avoid these issues. A big issue that occurs is that rust will develop and holes can just get larger. The roof may appear that it should be replaced, but you do not always have to do that. Getting your roof replaced is a good option that will end up being less expensive than a replacement and also, less wasteful. This process is way easier than an entire replacement because the roof is inspected, power washed, redone, and then inspected again to be certain that it is perfect. When it is possible, you should always try to restore your roof instead of replace it. Our team here at Hellenic Roofing & Construction, are available to assist you in any way that we can and provide you with the best roof we can.
- Silicone Roof A silicone roof is a solid way to be certain that your roof is protected and cooled down.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roofing system is be able to protect from a lot of foot traffic and stay protected from water damage that can often occur on flat roofing systems.
- Polyurea Roof When you need to coat your roof with something that can make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you want to choose.
- Elastomeric Roof Elastomeric roofing is strong and will not crack or chip through time like some other roofs will.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Restoring your roof is not only less expensive than having a replacement, but there is less waste as well and will keep your roof safe.
We offer a variety of roof coatings that will be able to help keep your roof protected and lasting longer than ever before. Roof coatings are all different and every one has the ability to keep your roof safe or protected in another way. One of our more popular cooling materials is elastomeric and it has grown into that for a very good reason. Most of them create a waterproof seal and others act as a reflective material so that the sun’s rays can reflect off and keep your building cooler. This really helps cool the roofing material down and will keep it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, lowering your energy bill in the end.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
If you want to keep your flat roof protected, you will want to give it extra protection. Its flat top makes it difficult for water to run off of it and will wind up just staying on top of it. Water may get onto the roof and then not have anywhere to go so it can end up causing damage. It is a wise investment to have a roof coating put on so that it is waterproof. There are a lot of options that you can choose from that will all be good to keep your roof protected and lasting as long as possible. These roof coatings are great at sealing out water and dirt so that your roofing system is protected.
- Single Ply Roofing Single ply roofing is a great way to make your roof protected and provide something that is safe and simple to have out on your flat roof.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen roofing creates a seal that locks out water and dirt to keep your roof safe.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you have a problem with your commercial roof and want a repair, call on our roofing professionals.
- Flat Roof Repair Water damage occurs all of the time on flat roofs so if you need a repair, give us a ring.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is nice because it will reflect the sun off of your roof, lowering your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing systems are very strong and because of that are a popular pick. It has white reflective cooling abilities to keep the heat off your roofing system. It can reflect the light and keep the roof cooler, thus lowering your energy bill. The nice part about these roofing systems is that they can last around 22-30 years and usually come with some type of warranty.
Built Up Roofs
The built up roof is one of the original commercial systems done for flat and slightly sloped roofs. If you want a reliable roofing option that will last on your roof around 25 years, this is a solid choice. The material used is usually made from a combination of tar and gravel to prevent it from moving. They are a top roofing option as they are extremely sturdy. Phone 832-704-2817 and Hellenic Roofing & Construction will be here for you and go over the choices.
Modified bitumen roofing systems last over 20 years on your commercial roofing system. They have become a common roofing system for commercial buildings because they are really dependable. The pros of a modified bitumen roof are that they can be seamless and that in itself is a great option because it makes certain that nothing is coming through and creating damage. More pros are that it is fire resistant and it is tough enough to be resistant to hail and major weather.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial roofs are a great place to install metal and keep it protected. It is a top contender with other materials because it can last up to 70 years. Our professional roofers are experts in metal roofing, having done them many times. Just like with all roofs, there are pros and cons that you will need to pay attention to. Fire, hail and strong weather are no match to this roof and will stand strong with protection. It lasts for a long time and that is why many people decide on this material. A roof coating is often necessary to have installed because otherwise it can become rusted or damaged. Phone 832-704-2817 for commercial roofing in Wylie,TX.
- Standing Seam Metal If your roof needs something that will provide quality for a lot of years, this will do it.
- Steel Roofing Steel roofing is some of the best and strongest that you can find. Our experts will put this on for you.
- Aluminum Roofing Do not add too much weight on your roof, an aluminum roof is lighter and will protect you.
- Stone Coated Steel Stone coated steel is a nice way to be sure your roof is strong, but also looks great as well.
- Corrugated Metal Provide your roof with something solid that will look great.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles look like traditional shingles but are able to give you the strength and protection that a metal roof would give you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof A mechanical lock metal roof can provide you protection and strength that you want on your roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Get a roof that locks together and is able to keep your roof together.
- Copper Roof If you would like something a bit different for your roof, copper roofing will add the pop you want.