Searching for a quality commercial roofing company in Royse City,TX, can pose to be a frustrating task. If you decide on a roofing team, you need to always be able to depend on them. Commercial roofing is typically larger than a residential job so it is crucial that it is done correctly. We do whatever we can to make certain that you feel good about picking us for your roofing needs. As a dependable commercial roofing company, we make sure that the roofing contractors on our team are completely trained, certified, and licensed so that you won’t ever have anything less than confidence in us. We appreciate you as a customer because you are the reason we are in business. We would like to give you a great, sturdy roof that you can depend on so that if ever there is a problem in the future, you don’t question whether to reach out to us for assistance.
When you need commercial roofing services, we are here for you as your commercial roofing company. Our roofing contractors can do it all, whether it be single ply roofing, industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals, or roof coatings and metal work. We believe in always improving\bettering our skills no matter how much we already know, so that we can supply you with the best. We will always work our hardest to give you the best, because we think that you deserve that. We provide 24/7 emergency services for you in the instance that something happens and it is out of regular business hours. When you end up with an emergency with your roofing system outside of normal business hours, you can always give us a call. Give Hellenic Roofing & Construction a ring at 832-704-2817 and make us your commercial roofing company.
It is usual that people get so caught up in other aspects of life that they forget about their roofing system and how they should take care of it. This is why it is crucial to make certain that you look at your roof every so often to avoid these issues. One of the problems with this is that the issues that are there, will just keep getting larger. You might think you will need to have your whole roof replaced, but you may not need to. Not only is it cheaper to restore your roof, it is better for the environment as well because you are not wasting any materials. This process is done relatively easily by inspecting the roof, power washing it, placing on the new material, and then re inspecting a final time. To stay away from all of the time and cost of having a new roof, consider having a roof restoration instead. Hellenic Roofing & Construction will assist you in going over choices and choose what is best for your roofing system.
- Silicone Roof A silicone roof is a great way to be certain that your roof is safe and cooled down.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage can be prevented and not happen anymore when you choose to get an acrylic roof.
- Polyurea Roof Make an investment to keep your roof safe with a polyurea roof coating.
- Elastomeric Roof When you need a roof that can stand the test of time without chipping and cracking, this can do it.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Restoring your roof is not only less expensive than having a replacement, but there is less waste as well and will keep your roof protected.
There are a lot of different roof coatings out there that we also provide and will be able to keep your roof safe. Roof coatings are all different and every one has the ability to keep your roof safe or covered in another way. We have a coating named elastomeric and it is extremely common and won’t let you down. Some of them create a waterproof seal and others act as a reflective shield so that the sun’s rays will reflect off and keep your building cooler. With their energy saving abilities and because they will make your roof last longer for a long time, a roof coating is a solid option to think about.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
If you want to keep your flat roof protected, you will want to give it additional protection. The reason for this is because they are flat, if water or any type of debris fall on it, it cannot go anywhere. Water may get onto the roof and then not have anywhere to go so it may end up causing damage. It is a smart investment to have a roof coating installed on so that it becomes waterproof. With so many choices to pick from, we can go through them with you and see which one works the best. These materials are typically alright to walk on and are able to seal out all of the dirt and water that can accrue up there.
- Single Ply Roofing Single ply roofing is a fantastic way to keep your roof protected and offer something that is safe and simple to have out on your flat roof.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is simply becoming more and more popular because of the strength and protection.
- Commercial Roof Repair Repairing your roof before the problem gets bigger, is important to make certain that you avoid having to have an entire roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair Flat roofs can end up with an issue and will have to be repaired to avoid developing further problems.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can go over a commercial roof or even a residential roof.
TPO / Single Ply
A common choice from single ply roofing are TPO roofing systems because they are very strong. It has white reflective cooling capabilities to keep the heat off your roofing system. This can keep the roof cooler and in doing that, it can lower the energy bill for your home. These roofing systems are warranty protected and last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
The built up roof is one of the beginning commercial systems used for flat and slightly sloped roofs. They will last around 25 years and are a solid pick because of their reliability and because they look great on your roof. This solid material remains put because of the mixture of tar and gravel. They are a top roofing option as they are extremely strong. When you have to go through the varying choices you have, dial Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817.
For a roofing system that can last over 20 years, a modified bitumen roof is a solid choice. Because of their reliable track record, they have become a more common roofing system than they have been before. This material is good at keeping water from seeping into it and is strong. Hail and major weather will be no match to this material, and it is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial roofs are a nice place to install metal and keep it safe. It is commonly chosen by commercial buildings because it will last for around 70 years on your roof. We are pros at metal roofing and will be able to get the job done right. Metal roofing has pros and cons to it that we will discuss with you about and will want you to know. pro that is great is that this metal withstands things like heavy weather, hail, and fire. Its long lasting strength is a reason that it is so commonly found on many commercial buildings and even is very common among residential roofs. One downside to this roofing is that it often times will need to have a roof coating so that it will continue it lasting as long as possible without rusting. If you would like commercial metal roofing in Royse City, TX, call 832-704-2817 and our professional contractors will be available to help you discover what is the best for you.
- Standing Seam Metal Provide your roof something that can last you around 70 years.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is something that will be able to stay on your roof through even the heaviest weather.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that will not weigh down the building, but will still provide you that protection you want, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel Picking stone coated steel will provide you the beautiful look of stone, but the protection that steel would give you.
- Corrugated Metal Be sure that your roof looks great but still keeps your commercial building or home covered.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and will keep you covered for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a top choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof When you would like to keep your roof protected and lasting as long as it can, a mechanical lock metal roof will do the trick.
- Snap Lock Metal The locks in this roof come together to create a locking effect that is strong and will make the roof hold very still and strong.
- Copper Roof A copper roof can add an additional pop onto an already nice looking roof.