Looking for a good commercial roofing company in Garland,TX, can be hard at times. When you decide on a roofing team, you need to always be able to count on them. It is important that the job is done correctly because commercial roofing tends to be much bigger than a residential roofing job. We want to make certain that you are fearless in our abilities from day one and that our roofing contractors will be able to provide you the type of quality that you are searching for. The contractors on our team are trained, certified, and licensed because we are a top quality commercial roofing company that will not let you down. We appreciate you as a customer because you are what keeps us in business. We are sure to always leave you with a sturdy and dependable roof so that you can depend on us in the future for all your roofing desires.
As your commercial roofing company, we would like to to provide you with a variety of roofing services that meet all of your needs. The roofers on our team are able to do everything from commercial metal, to roof coatings and industrial roofing. Although we have been doing this for a while, we are always paying attention and discovering the latest skills to be better for you. In everything that we do, we will be sure to give you the best because that is what you deserve. We also have 24/7 emergency services that let us to be here for you when you need it the most. If there is an emergency with your roofing system, we are the ones to call. Phone 832-704-2817 and let Hellenic Roofing & Construction your commercial roofing company.
It is common that people get so caught up in varying aspects of life that they don’t think about their roofing system and how they should take care of it. That is why it is crucial to be certain that you look at your roof every once in a while to stay away from these problems. One of the largest issues is that rust can develop and holes will just become larger if these issues sit. The first thought is to have the entire roof replaced, but that is not always the best choice. Restoring your roof is typically a great choice and is cheaper for you than a replacement. When a restoration is completed, it is typically easier than a replacement and is done in a few steps. If you can, you should consider having your roof restored instead of replaced. Hellenic Roofing & Construction is available to make certain that you are taken care of to the best of our abilities.
- Silicone Roof A silicone roof is a solid way to be sure that your roof is safe and cooled down.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof on your commercial building is a great choice to pick for water protection.
- Polyurea Roof A flat roof will often times collect water on it, but a polyurea coating will be able to keep that from happening.
- Elastomeric Roof You will love the saftey that an elastomeric roof will provide you without the chipping or cracking.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Getting a roof restoration is a great option that is a lot less expensive than having it replaced.
The roof coatings that we provide are able to keep your roof safe and lasting for even longer than before. We would like to keep your roof lasting as long as possible so we think you should definitely get a roof coating. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most popular forms of roof coating and for a good reason. These roof coatings are able to make a waterproof seal and some even have reflective materials to stop the sun’s harsh rays from overheating the rooftop. What is better than making your roof last longer and also reducing your energy bill at the same time.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs are something that will require some extra protection in order to stay away from damage. These roofs wind up becoming damaged because if something like water or debris get on it, it will have nowhere to go. Water may get onto the roof and then not have somewhere to go so it may wind up causing damage. To stay away from issues like water damage, you should install a roof coating on it that will protect it. We want your roofing system to stay protected for as long as possible so we will go over the options with you to see what you would like. These coatings are good at sealing out water and dirt so that your roof is protected.
- Single Ply Roofing Single ply roofing is a great way to keep your roof safe and provide something that is safe and simple to have out on your flat roof.
- Modified Bitumen This material is easily becoming more and more popular because of the strength and protection.
- Commercial Roof Repair Repairing your roof before the problem grows, is important to make sure that you avoid having to have a full roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair Flat roofs can develop a problem and will need to be fixed to avoid developing further problems.
- Cool Roof Having a cool roof on your commercial building can allow you to lower your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
If you are wanting a strong roofing system that is popular for its strength, TPO is a solid choice. The white reflective material on this roof will help to keep the roof cool. This will keep the roof cooler and in doing that, it will lower the energy bill in your home. The nice part about these roofing systems is that they will last around 22-30 years and usually come with some type of warranty.
Built Up Roofs
The built up roof is one of the original commercial systems used for flat and slightly sloped roofs. This is a dependable option and can remain on your building for around 25 years. The material used is usually created from a mixture of tar and gravel to keep it from moving. These roofs are very sturdy and are perfect for flat roof protection. Phone 832-704-2817 and Hellenic Roofing & Construction will be here for you and go over the options.
Modified bitumen roofs remain over 20 years on your commercial roof. These systems are popular because people are discovering that they are extremely reliable. This material is great at keeping water from seeping into it and is strong. They are also very strong and fire resistant so it is unlikely that a storm or hail will be able to cause damage to this roof.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Metal roofing on your commercial roof is a solid way to make your roof stay protected for a long time. It is commonly chosen by commercial buildings because it will last for around 70 years on your roof. Our professional roofers are professionals in metal roofing, having done them many times. There are good and bad that come along with metal roofing though that should be known about beforehand. This material is great at withstanding heavy weather and hail, but it also is resistant against fires. If you need something that will remain a long time, this is a solid option. A part of metal roofing that has to be handled is to get it coated to be certain it will not end up rusted. When you have been needing commercial metal roofing in Garland,TX, dial 832-704-2817, right away.
- Standing Seam Metal Give your roof something that will last you over 70 years.
- Steel Roofing If you need a roof that will protect you, steel is a top option.
- Aluminum Roofing Don’t add too much weight on your roof, an aluminum roofing system is lighter and can keep you safe.
- Stone Coated Steel Picking stone coated steel will give you the beautiful look of stone, but the quality that steel would provide you.
- Corrugated Metal Provide your roof with something solid that will look nice.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles appear like traditional shingles but will be able to provide you the strength and safety that a metal roof would give you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof A mechanical lock metal roof can offer you safety and strength that you want on your roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Lock your roof together and recieve the type of strength and protection that you want.
- Copper Roof A copper roof will bring an additional pop onto an already nice looking roof.