Finding a quality commercial roofing company in Fate,TX, can seem to be a difficult task. The roofing team that you choose to go with should always be there when you need them. Commercial roofing is usually bigger than a residential job so it is crucial that it is done correctly. We do whatever we can to make sure that you feel great about choosing us for your roofing job. We are a high quality roofing company and because of that, all of our roofers are fully trained, certified, and licensed to do this work. We value you as a customer because you are what keeps us in business. We will make certain that we always provide you a top quality roof so that you can rely on us for all your roofing needs, in the future.
When you need commercial roofing services, we are here for you as your commercial roofing company. Our roofing contractors can do everything, whether it be single ply roofing, industrial roofing projects like churches and hospitals, or roof coatings and metal work. Though we are very confident in our roofing abilities, we are consistently working to do better and be the greatest company we can be for you which means that we are consistently up to date with the latest trends and roofing technology. In all that we do, we will make certain to provide you the best because that is what you deserve. An additional service that we provide to be sure you are always covered, is 24/7 emergency service If you end up with an emergency with your roofing system outside of regular business hours, you can always give us a call. Give Hellenic Roofing & Construction a ring at 832-704-2817 and let us be your commercial roofing company.
People often forget about their roofs and don’t end up getting them fixed. This is why it is so important to have your roof looked at so that this isn’t something you are dealing with. One of the biggest problems is that rust can develop and holes will just become larger if these problems sit. You may think you will have to have your entire roof replaced, but you may not need to. Restoring your roof is typically a top option and is less expensive for you than a replacement. When a restoration is completed, it is usually easier than a replacement and is finished in a few steps. To avoid all of the time and cost of getting a new roof, think about getting a roof restoration instead. Hellenic Roofing & Construction is here to make certain that you are taken care of to the best no matter what.
- Silicone Roof A silicone roof is a great way to be certain that your roof is protected and cooled down.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage can be prevented and stopped when you decide to get an acrylic roof.
- Polyurea Roof Make an investment to keep your roof safe with a polyurea roof coating.
- Elastomeric Roof You will appreciate the protection that an elastomeric roof will provide you without the chipping or cracking.
- Commercial Roof Restoration A roof restoration can be an option and if it is, you will see how much more affordable it is.
There are many different roof coatings out there that we also provide and are able to keep your roof safe. Each roof coating is able to do a different thing and keep it protected in different ways. One of our more common cooling materials is elastomeric and it has become that way for a really good reason. Some of them create a waterproof seal and others act as a reflective shield so that the sun’s rays will reflect off and make your building cooler. These coatings are a fantastic value and are able to save you money in the end.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
A flat roof will have to have more protection than many other roofs. These roofs wind up becoming damaged because if something like water or debris get on it, it will have nowhere to go. If water stays on the roof, it can cause damage because it has nowhere to run off at. It is a good idea to get a roof coating installed on your commercial flat roofing system to keep it safe from these types of things. We want your roof to stay protected for as long as it can so we can go over the choices with you to see what you would like. These make the roof able to walk on as well and is seal out the water and dirt on it.
- Single Ply Roofing Single ply roofing is a great way to keep your roof safe and provide something that is safe and easy to have out on your flat roof.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is bonded together and makes a waterproofed barrier that is protecting.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you want a commercial roof repair, we have the professionals that can deal with it for you.
- Flat Roof Repair If your flat roof has to have a repair, it is important to get it fixed to avoid more problems.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is a solid choice if you would like something on your roof that will work to reflect the sun and reduce your energy bill from it.
TPO / Single Ply
A popular choice among single ply roofing are TPO roofing systems because they are very strong. It is ready to keep your roof cool because of its white reflective material. In return, this will keep your building from getting too hot and will wind up lowering your energy bill. These roofing systems are warranty safe and last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
The built up roof is one of the original commercial systems used for flat and slightly sloped roofs. They will last around 25 years and are a great pick because of their reliability and because they look great on your roof. The material provided is usually created from a mixture of tar and gravel to prevent it from moving. They are a solid roofing option as they are very strong. Call 832-704-2817 and Hellenic Roofing & Construction can be there for you and go over the choices.
For a roofing system that will stay over 20 years, a modified bitumen roof is a solid option. They have turned into a popular roofing system for commercial buildings because they are really dependable. The pros of a modified bitumen roof are that they are seamless and that in itself is a great choice because it makes certain that nothing is seeping through and creating damage. They are also very tough and fire resistant so it is not likely that a storm or hail would be able to cause damage to this roof.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial roofs are a nice spot to put metal and keep it safe. It is commonly chosen by commercial buildings because it can last for around 70 years on your roof. We have experienced professionals that have done metal roofing for a long time. Just like with every roof, there are pros and cons that you will want to pay attention to. A few advantages are obviously the strength of metal that is unbeatable and has the ability to hold up through heavy weather, hail, and even fires. It remains on for a long time and that is why a lot of people decide on this material. One downside to this roofing is that it sometimes will have to have a roof coating so that it will keep it lasting as long as possible without rusting. Call 832-704-2817 for commercial roofing in Fate,TX.
- Standing Seam Metal Provide your roof something that will last you around 70 years.
- Steel Roofing If you need a roof that will protect you, steel is a great option.
- Aluminum Roofing Do not add too much weight to your roof, an aluminum roof is lighter and can keep you safe.
- Stone Coated Steel Protect your roof with steel, but showcase the great look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal If you want a roof that will provide you protection, a corrugated metal roof can do that.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and can keep you protected for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a top choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof If you would like to keep your roof covered and lasting as long as it can, a mechanical lock metal roof can do the trick.
- Snap Lock Metal The locks in this roof come together to make a locking effect that is strong and will make the roof hold very still and strong.
- Copper Roof Make your roof stand out with a copper roof that is able to last for a long time and keep your home or commercial building safe.