Sometimes it is frustrating to discover a top quality commercial roofing company in Hearne,TX. When you decide on a roofing team, you need to always be able to count on them. Commercial roofing is usually bigger than a residential job so it is important that it is done correctly. We do whatever we can to be sure that you feel great about picking us for your roofing needs. The contractors on our team are trained, certified, and licensed because we are a top quality commercial roofing company that will not let you down. You, as a customer, are what keeps us going so we always value what you tell us. We will always leave you with a sturdy and dependable roof so that you trust us later on for all your roofing needs.
We will be sure, as your commercial roofing company, that we can provide you any of your commercial roofing desires. The roofing contractors on our team are able to do anything from commercial metal, to roof coatings and industrial roofing. We believe in consistently improving\bettering our skills no matter how much we already know, so that we can provide you with the best. In all that we do, we will be certain to give you the best because that is what you should have. We offer 24/7 emergency services for you in the event that something happens and it is out of regular business hours. When things like this occur, it is hard to know who to get ahold of, but we will be there for you. Phone 832-704-2817 and let Hellenic Roofing & Construction your commercial roofing company.
Often people do not pay attention to their roofs and end up missing out on small repairs. That is why it is important to make sure that you check up on your roof every so often to avoid these problems. One of the issues with this is that the problems that are there, will just continue to get bigger. The immediate thought is to have the entire roof replaced, but that is not always the answer. Not only is it less expensive to restore your roof, it is better for the environment as well because you are not wasting any materials. This process is done relatively easily by inspecting the roof, power washing it, placing on the new material, and then re inspecting a final time. If possible, you should always try to restore your roof instead of replace it. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can help you go over choices and choose what is best for your roofing system.
- Silicone Roof Keep your roof protected from a silicone roof coating that will help keep it cool.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roofing system will be able to protect from heavy foot traffic and stay safe from water damage that will often happen to flat roofing systems.
- Polyurea Roof Make an investment to keep your roof safe with a polyurea roof coating.
- Elastomeric Roof You will appreciate the saftey that an elastomeric roof will give you without the chipping or cracking.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Choose a roof restoration over a replacement to avoid the costs and time.
We make sure that we offer many varying roof coatings and are experienced about them and the way they work for you. Each roof coating is able to do a different thing and keep it protected in varying ways. We have a coating named elastomeric and it is extremely common and won’t let you down. These roof coatings will be able to make a waterproof seal and some even have reflective materials to keep the sun’s harsh rays from overheating the rooftop. With their energy saving abilities and because they will make your roof last longer for a long time, a roof coating is a great choice to think about.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
If you want to keep your flat roof safe, you will need to give it additional protection. These roofs end up becoming damaged because if something like water or debris get on it, it has nowhere to go. If water gets on it and sits, it will end up causing damage or contributing to other damage that is already there. It is a wise choice to have a roof coating installed on so that it is waterproof. We want your roofing system to stay safe for as long as it can so we can go over the choices with you to see what you would want. These make the roof able to walk on as well and is seal out the water and dirt on it.
- Single Ply Roofing To keep your roof safe and be done in a shorter amount of time, single ply roofing is great.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is simply becoming more and more common because of its strength and protection.
- Commercial Roof Repair When you have an issue with your commercial roof and need a repair, call on our roofing professionals.
- Flat Roof Repair If your flat roof needs a repair, it is crucial to have it repaired to avoid more damage.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is a solid choice if you are wanting something on your roof that will work to reflect the sun and lower your energy bill from it.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing is a popular choice of single ply roofing, mostly because of its strength and protection and its reflective white membranes. Because of its white reflective abilities, it has the ability to reflect the light off of the roof and prevent the roof from becoming too hot. It can reflect the light and keep the roof cooler, thus reducing your energy bill. These roofing systems are warranty protected and last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been around for very long and is one of the first roofing materials. They will last around 25 years and are a solid pick because of their reliability and because they look great on your roof. The roof is created from gravel and tar that hold it in its place. They are a solid roofing option as they are very sturdy. Give us a ring at 832-704-2817 and the team at Hellenic Roofing & Construction will go through the different options for you.
Modified bitumen roofing systems are good because they will be able to protect your roof for over 20 years. More and more commercial roofs are using this material on it because it is so dependable. The pros of a modified bitumen roof are that they are seamless and that in itself is a great option because it makes certain that nothing is coming through and creating damage. They are also very tough and fire resistant so it is unlikely that a storm or hail would be able to cause damage to this roof.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Metal roofing on your commercial roof is a solid way to keep your roof safe for a long time. It is a prime contender with other roofing options because it can last up to 70 years. We are pros at metal roofing and will be able to get the job finished right. There are good and bad things with each roof, and metal is no exception. This material is perfect for withstanding strong weather and hail, but it also is resistant against fires. When you want something that will last a long time, this is a great option. Some disadvantages of a metal roofing system are that it should be coated in order to keep it lasting as long as possible. If you have been wanting commercial metal roofing in Hearne,TX, call 832-704-2817, right away.
- Standing Seam Metal Provide your roof something that will last you over 70 years.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is something that is able to stay on your roof through even the heaviest weather.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is light and can still be able to give your commercial building the protection you want.
- Stone Coated Steel Picking stone coated steel can give you the great look of stone, but the quality that steel would provide you.
- Corrugated Metal Your roof needs to be ready for anything that comes its way, and that is just what a corrugated metal roof can do for you.
- Metal Shingle When you like the look of shingles, but you want something tougher, this is a good option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof When you want to keep your roof protected and lasting as long as it can, a mechanical lock metal roof will do the trick.
- Snap Lock Metal Lock your roof together and recieve the kind of strength and coverage that you want.
- Copper Roof A copper roof can add an extra pop onto an already nice looking roof.