Searching for a dependable commercial roofing company in Franklin,TX, can seem to be a frustrating task. You need to be able to rely on a team of roofing contractors to get your roof where you would like it to be without any difficulties. Commercial roofing is a really important job because they tend to be larger than residential homes. We do whatever we can to make sure that you feel great about picking us for your roofing job. As a quality commercial roofing company, we make sure that the roofing contractors on our team are fully trained, certified, and licensed so that you won’t ever have anything less than confidence in us. You, as a customer, are what keeps us moving forward so we always listen to what you say. We want to give you a great, solid roof that you can count on so that if ever there is a problem later on, you don’t question whether to call us for help.
We will make sure, as your commercial roofing company, that we are able to give you all of your commercial roofing needs. Our expert roofers have the ability to do anything from single ply roofing, roof coatings, and metal roofing, to industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals. Although we are extremely confident in our roofing abilities, we are consistently trying to improve and be the greatest company we can be for you which means that we are consistently up to date with the latest trends and roofing technology. In all that we do, we will be sure to give you the best because that is what you should have. We provide 24/7 emergency services for you in the instance that something happens and it is out of regular business hours. In an emergency with your roofing system, we are here for you to get ahold of. Call 832-704-2817 and make Hellenic Roofing & Construction your commercial roofing company.
Small repairs can turn into bigger ones if they aren’t taken care of and your roof is not payed attention to. This is why it is crucial to be sure that you check up on your roof every so often to stay away from these issues. One of the problems with this is that the problems that are there, will just keep getting larger. You may think you will have to have your entire roof replaced, but you might not have to. You may want to consider getting your roof restored instead of replaced so that you can avoid the additional cost and waste of materials. The process of this is relatively simple as well; inspect the roof, clean it off, put new material on, reinspect. If possible, you can always try to restore your roof rather than replace it. Here at, Hellenic Roofing & Construction, we will help you.
- Silicone Roof A silicone roof is a great way to be certain that your roof is safe and cooled down.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof on your commercial building is a solid option to pick for water protection.
- Polyurea Roof Waterproof your roof by making it a polyurea roof and it can stay protected.
- Elastomeric Roof You will appreciate the saftey that an elastomeric roof will give you without the chipping or cracking.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Choose a roof restoration over a replacement to stay away from the price and time.
We offer a lot of roof coatings that are able to assist in keeping your roof protected and lasting longer than ever before. We want to keep your roof lasting as long as possible so we think you should definitely get a roof coating. We have a coating called elastomeric and it is very popular and will not let you down. These roof coatings will be able to make a waterproof seal and some even have reflective materials to stop the sun’s harsh rays from overheating the rooftop. What could be better than making your roof last longer and also reducing your energy bill at the same time.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
A flat roof will need to have more protection than many other roofs. Its flat top makes it difficult for water to run off of it and will wind up just sitting on top of it. If water gets on it and sits, it can wind up causing damage or contributing to other damage that is already there. It is a wise investment to have a roof coating installed on so that it is waterproof. There are a lot of options to pick from because we want you to have whatever you want. These coatings are usually alright to walk on and will be able to seal out all of the dirt and water that can accrue up there.
- Single Ply Roofing To make your roof protected and be done in a smaller amount of time, single ply roofing is fantastic.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is great because the seams are melted together to create a barrier so that the roof becomes completely waterproofed.
- Commercial Roof Repair Making certain that your commercial roof is repaired, can help you stay away from issues down the line.
- Flat Roof Repair Water damage happens all of the time on flat roofing so if you need a repair, give us a call.
- Cool Roof Having a cool roof on your commercial building will allow you to lower your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing is a popular choice of single ply roofing, mainly because of its strength and protection and its reflective white membranes. Because of its white reflective abilities, it has the ability to reflect the light from of the roof and keep the roof from getting too hot. If you want to lower your energy bill in your home, this is the way. The nice part about these roofing systems is that they will last around 22-30 years and usually come with some kind of warranty.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been around for very long and is one of the original roofing materials. They are reliable and will last around 25 years on your roof. This solid material stays put because of the mixture of tar and gravel. This is a great choice for your flat roof because of its overall dependability and protection. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can help you with all of the varying choices you might have, just call 832-704-2817.
Modified bitumen roofing systems are great because they will be able to protect your commercial building for over 20 years. Because of their reliable track record, they have become a more common roofing system than they have been before. The great part about this roof is that it is able to become weatherproofed because it is sealed to be seamless. They are also really tough and fire resistant so it is unlikely that a storm or hail would be able to cause damage to this roof.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Picking a metal roof is a great option for your commercial roof. Metal roofing can typically last up to 70 years, which makes it a prime contender when searching for a roof. We have experienced experts that have done metal roofing for a while. Metal roofing has pros and cons to it that we will discuss with you about and will want you to know. This material is perfect for withstanding heavy weather and hail, but it additionally is resistant against fires. When you want something that can last a long time, this is a great choice. A roof coating is often necessary to have installed because otherwise it can become rusted or damaged. If you have been needing commercial metal roofing in Franklin,TX, call 832-704-2817, today.
- Standing Seam Metal Give your roof something that can last you around 70 years.
- Steel Roofing When you want a roof that will protect you, steel is a top option.
- Aluminum Roofing Do not add too much weight on your roof, an aluminum roof is lighter and can keep you safe.
- Stone Coated Steel If you like the protection that steel gives you, but a look that is more blended in like stone, this is a great choice.
- Corrugated Metal Your roof should be ready for everything that comes its way, and that is just what a corrugated metal roof can do for you.
- Metal Shingle When you enjoy the look of shingles, but you would like something tougher, this is a good option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Picking a roof that will be dependable and keep your roof as sturdy as possible can be done with this roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Find a roof that locks into itself and is able to keep your roof together.
- Copper Roof A copper roof will add an extra pop onto an already nice looking roof.