Searching for a quality commercial roofing company in Clarksville,TX, can be hard sometimes. When you decide on a roofing team, you need to always be able to count on them. It is crucial that the roof is done correctly because commercial roofing tends to be a lot bigger than a residential roofing job. From the very beginning, we will make sure to keep you informed on everything that happens with your roofing system. The roofing contractors on our team are trained, certified, and licensed because we are a top quality commercial roofing company that will not let you down. We always put the customer first because you are what keeps our business going. Do not ever hesitate to give us a call because we will make certain we are there to get the job done.
As a commercial roofing company, we make sure that we can provide you dependable roofing services every time. Our roofing contractors can do it all, whether it be single ply roofing, industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals, or roof coatings and metal work. Although we have been doing this for a long time, we are always paying attention and discovering the newest skills to be better for you. You will always get the best that you deserve when you pick us. We offer 24/7 emergency services for you in the instance that something happens and it is out of regular business hours. When things like this happen, it is difficult to know who to call, but we can be here for you. Permit Hellenic Roofing & Construction, to be your commercial roofing company by dialing 832-704-2817.
Often people don’t pay attention to their roofs and wind up missing out on smaller repairs. When they do that, they have the risk of missing out on small repairs. A big problem that occurs is that rust will spread and holes can just get bigger. The roof may seem like it should be replaced, but you do not always need to do that. You may want to consider getting your roof restored and not replaced so that you will stay away from the extra cost and wasting of materials. The method of this is seemingly simple as well; inspect the roof, clean it off, place new material on, reinspect. If you can, you should think about having your roof restored rather than having it replaced. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can help you go over options and choose what is best for your roofing system.
- Silicone Roof Make your roof cooler than it has been with a silicone roof that will provide you protection.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof on your commercial building is a solid option to choose for water protection.
- Polyurea Roof A flat roof will often times gather water on it, but a polyurea coating is able to prevent that from occuring.
- Elastomeric Roof stay away from the cracking and chipping of other roofs with an elastomeric roof that will keep it waterproofed and strong all through its lifetime.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Restoring your roof is not only cheaper than having a replacement, but it is less wasteful as well and will keep your roof safe.
There are a lot of different roof coatings out there that we additionally provide and will be able to keep your roof protected. Each roof coating is able to do a different thing and keep it protected in varying ways. One of our more popular cooling materials is elastomeric and it has become that way for a very good reason. Some of them create a waterproof seal and others act as a reflective shield so that the sun’s rays can reflect off and make your building cooler. What is better than making your roof last longer and also reducing your energy bill at the same time.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs require a little more help than a lot of other roofs. The reason for this is because they are flat, if water or any kind of debris get on it, it has nowhere to go. Water may get onto your roof and then not have anywhere to go so it may end up causing damage. It is a smart investment to have a roof coating installed on so that it is waterproof. There are many choices that you can choose from that will all be able to keep your roof safe and lasting as long as possible. These roof coatings are good at sealing out water and dirt so that your roofing system is protected.
- Single Ply Roofing To keep your roof safe and be done in a shorter amount of time, single ply roofing is great.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is great because the seams are burned together to create a barrier so that the roof becomes completely waterproofed.
- Commercial Roof Repair Repairing your roof before the issue gets bigger, is crucial to make sure that you avoid having to have an entire roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair Flat roofs can end up with an issue and will have to be repaired to avoid developing further issues.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can be nice because it will reflect the sun off of your roof, reducing your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
A popular choice from single ply roofing are TPO roofing systems because they are very strong. Because of its white reflective cooling, it is able to reflect the light off of the roof and keep the roof from getting too hot. It will reflect the light and keep the roof cooler, thus reducing your energy bill. These keep your roof safe for around 22-30 years and are also covered by a warranty.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been working for a long time and is one of the first roofing materials. They will last around 25 years and are a great choice because of their reliability and because they look great on your roof. The material used is usually made from a combination of tar and gravel to keep it from moving. These roofs are incredibly sturdy and are perfect for flat roof protection. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can assist you with all of the different options you might have, just call 832-704-2817.
Having a modified bitumen roof is a great choice for your commercial flat roof because these roofing systems typically last for easily over 20 years. They have become a popular roofing system for commercial buildings because they are really reliable. The advantages of a modified bitumen roof are that they can be seamless and that in itself is a great choice because it makes sure that nothing is coming through and creating damage. More advantages are that it is fire resistant and it is tough enough to be resistant to hail and crazy weather.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial roofs are a great place to put metal and keep it safe. It is often chosen by commercial buildings because it can last for around 70 years on your roof. You do not need to worry about your roof because our experts have been doing metal roofing for a long time. Metal roofing has pros and cons to it that we can talk to you about and will want you to understand. A few advantages are of course the strength of metal that is unbeatable and is able to hold up against heavy weather, hail, and even fires. It lasts for a long time and that is why many people decide on this material. One negative to this roofing is that it sometimes will need to have a roof coating so that it will keep it lasting as long as it can without rusting. If you would like commercial metal roofing in Clarksville, TX, call 832-704-2817 and our professional contractors will be able to help you find what is right for you.
- Standing Seam Metal If you would like a roof that will last you for a while, a standing seam metal roof will do that.
- Steel Roofing Steel roofing is hands down the best and top quality that you can discover. Our experts will put this on for you.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is light and can still be able to give your commercial building the protection you want.
- Stone Coated Steel If you want the protection that steel provides for you, but a look that is more natural like stone, this is a good option.
- Corrugated Metal Your roof should be ready for everything that comes its way, and that is exactly what a corrugated metal roof will do for you.
- Metal Shingle When you enjoy the look of shingles, but you want something tougher, this is a great option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof If you want to keep your roof covered and lasting as long as possible, a mechanical lock metal roof will do the trick.
- Snap Lock Metal If you need a strong roof that won’t let you down, we will help you get what you want.
- Copper Roof Copper roofing will look good and keep it safe at the same time.