Finding a dependable commercial roofing company in Onalaska,TX, can seem to be a frustrating task. When you choose a roofing team, you need to always be able to depend on them. Commercial roofing is a really important job because they tend to be bigger than residential homes. From the very beginning, we will make certain to keep you informed on everything that occurs with your roof. We are a top quality roofing company and because of that, all of our roofing contractors are fully trained, certified, and licensed to do their jobs. We will put the customer first because you are what keeps our company going. Do not ever hesitate to reach out to us because we will make sure we are there to get the job taken care of.
As your commercial roofing company, we want to provide you with a variety of roofing services that meet all of your needs. Anything from industrial roofing to single ply and roof coatings is able to be done by our professional roofing contractors. Even though we have been doing this for a long time, we are always paying attention and discovering the newest skills to get better for you. We will always do our best to give you the best, because we think that you deserve that. We provide 24/7 emergency services for you in the event that something occurs and it is out of normally business hours. If there is an emergency with your roofing system, we are the ones to get ahold of. When you get ahold of Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817, we can be there for you as your commercial roofing company.
It is usual that people get so caught up in varying aspects of life that they don’t think about their roofing system and how they should take care of it. These repairs have to be looked at so that they do not end up becoming something larger than it needs to be. One of the biggest issues is that rust can develop and holes will just get larger if these problems sit. The roof might seem like it should be replaced, but you don’t always have to do that. You may want to consider having your roof restored instead of replaced so that you can avoid the extra cost and wasting of materials. This process is done quite easily by inspecting the roof, power washing it, putting on the new material, and then re inspecting a final time. If possible, you might want to consider having your roof restored rather than having it replaced. Hellenic Roofing & Construction is here to make sure that you are taken care of to the best of our abilities.
- Silicone Roof A silicone roof is a great way to be sure that your roof is safe and cooled down.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage occurs on flat roofs because it can’t go anywhere, but an acrylic roof coating can help that from happening.
- Polyurea Roof When you need to coat your roof with something that can make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you want to pick.
- Elastomeric Roof Elastomeric roofing is dependent and will not crack or chip over time like some other roofs will.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Getting a roof restoration is a great option that is much less expensive than having it replaced.
We provide a variety of roof coatings that are able to help keep your roof safe and lasting longer than ever before. Each roof coating will be able to do a different thing and keep it protected in varying ways. One of our most common cooling materials is elastomeric and it has become that way for a very good reason. They all do different things like lower your energy bill from the reflective material or creating a waterproof seal. What is better than making your roof last longer and also reducing your energy bill at the same time.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
A flat roof will have to have extra protection than a lot of other roofs. Its flat top makes it difficult for water to run off of it and will end up just sitting on top of it. When water sits for a long amount of time, it will end up causing damage and if there is previous damage to the roof, it will only cause more damage. It is a good plan to get a roof coating put on your commercial flat roof to keep it protected from these kinds of things. We want your roofing system to stay safe for as long as it can so we will go over the options with you to see what you would want. These coatings are great at sealing out water and dirt so that your roof is safe.
- Single Ply Roofing Ask us about single ply roofing and allow us to show you how much it can keep your roof protected.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is simply becoming more and more popular because of its strength and protection.
- Commercial Roof Repair When you have an issue with your commercial roof and want a repair, call on our roofing experts.
- Flat Roof Repair If your flat roof needs a repair, it is crucial to have it fixed to avoid more damage.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is great because it will reflect the sun off of your roof, reducing your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
A popular choice among single ply roofing are TPO roofing systems because they are extremely strong. It has white reflective cooling abilities to keep the heat away from your roof. This will make the roof cooler and in doing that, it can lower the energy bill in your home. These roofing systems are warranty safe and last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been working for a long time and is one of the original roofing materials. If you need a reliable roofing option that can last on your roof around 25 years, this is a great choice. The roof is made up of gravel and tar that keep it in its place. Their strength and dependability make them a good option to choose from. Phone 832-704-2817 and Hellenic Roofing & Construction can be there for you and go over the choices.
Modified bitumen roofing systems last over 20 years on your commercial roofing system. Because of their dependable track record, they have turned into a more used roofing system than ever before. The advantages of a modified bitumen roof are that they can be seamless and that in itself is a nice choice because it makes sure that nothing is seeping through and creating damage. Hail and major weather will be no match for this material, and it is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial roofs are a great place to put metal and keep it safe. Metal roofing can typically last up to 70 years, and that makes it a prime contender when looking for a roof. Our professional roofers are professionals in metal roofing, having done them a lot of times. There are pros and cons with each roof, and metal is no exception. Fire, hail and major weather are no match to this roofing system and will stand strong with protection. This material is chosen usually because it is so strong. One negative to this roofing is that it sometimes will need to have a roof coating in order to keep it lasting as long as it can without rusting. Phone 832-704-2817 for commercial roofing in Onalaska,TX.
- Standing Seam Metal A standing seam roof will be able to last you around 70 years and keep your roof remaining fantastic for as long as it can.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is something that will be able to stay on your roof through even the craziest weather.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that will not weigh down the building, but can still give you that protection you desire, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel Protect your roof with steel, but showcase the great look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal Make sure that your roof looks great but still is keeping your commercial building or home covered.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles look like normal shingles but will be able to provide you the strength and safety that a metal roof would give you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof If you would like to keep your roof protected and lasting as long as it can, a mechanical lock metal roof can do the trick.
- Snap Lock Metal When you want a strong roof that will not let you down, we can help you get what you deserve.
- Copper Roof Make your roof pop with a copper roof that is able to last for a lot of years and keep your home or commercial building safe.