Finding a quality commercial roofing company in Livingston,TX, can seem to be a difficult task. You have to be able to depend on a team of roofing contractors to get your roof where you would like it to be without any issues. Commercial roofing is typically larger than a residential job so it is crucial that it is done right. We are here to make certain this process is as easy as possible for you and that you get the roof you have been wanting. As a dependable commercial roofing company, we make certain that the roofing contractors on our team are fully trained, certified, and licensed so that you won’t ever have anything less than piece of mind. We make sure to place the customer first because we understand that you are the biggest reason we are doing this. We want to make certain that we always provide you a top quality roof so that you will rely on us for all your roofing needs, in the future.
When you need commercial roofing services, we are here for you as your commercial roofing company. Our roofing contractors can do it all, whether it be single ply roofing, industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals, or roof coatings and metal work. Though we are very confident in our roofing abilities, we are always working to improve and be the best company we can be for you which means that we are consistently up to date with the latest trends and roofing technology. You will always get what you deserve when you choose us. When you have to have something like 24/7 emergency services, we offer them to be certain you are covered. When things like this happen, it is hard to know who to get ahold of, but we can be here for you. Phone 832-704-2817 and let Hellenic Roofing & Construction your commercial roofing company.
Small repairs will turn into larger ones if they aren’t taken care of and your roof is not payed attention to. When they do that, they run the risk of missing out on smaller repairs. The issue with this is that through time, those little repairs turn into big issues and can make a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or get holes. You might think you will need to have your entire roof replaced, but you may not need to. Getting your roof replaced is a great option that will wind up being cheaper than a replacement and also, less wasteful. This technique is done quite easily by inspecting the roof, power washing it, putting on the new material, and then re inspecting a final time. When it is possible, you should always attempt to restore your roof rather than replace it. Our roofers here at Hellenic Roofing & Construction, are here to help you in any way that we can and give you the best roof we can.
- Silicone Roof A silicone roof is a solid way to be certain that your roof is protected and cooled down.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof will be able to protect from heavy foot traffic and stay safe from water damage that can often happen to flat roofing systems.
- Polyurea Roof A flat roof can often times collect water on it, but a polyurea coating will be able to prevent that from happening.
- Elastomeric Roof Elastomeric roofing is strong and will not crack or chip over time like some other roofs will.
- Commercial Roof Restoration A roof restoration can be an option and if it is, you can see how much cheaper it is.
We offer a variety of roof coatings that will be able to assist in keeping your roof protected and lasting longer than ever before. Each roof coating will be able to do a different thing and keep it protected in different ways. We have a coating called elastomeric and it is very popular and will not let you down. Some of the roof coatings make the roof waterproof and a few others can reflect the sun and reduce your energy bill. This actually helps cool the roofing material down and will make it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, reducing your energy bill overall.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs need a little more assistance than a lot of other roofs. Its flat top makes it hard for water to slide off of it and will wind up just staying on top of it. When water sits for a long amount of time, it will wind up causing damage and if there is already damage to the roof, it will only cause more damage. It is a smart investment to have a roof coating put on so that it becomes waterproof. With so many choices to choose from, we can go through them with you and understand which one works the best. These coatings are great at sealing out water and dirt so that your roof is protected.
- Single Ply Roofing Single ply roofing is a great way to make your roof protected and offer something that is safe and simple to have out on your flat roof.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is sealed together and makes a waterproofed barrier that is protecting.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you want a commercial roof repair, we have the professionals that can deal with it for you.
- Flat Roof Repair Water damage occurs all of the time on flat roofing so if you need a repair, give us a call.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is great because it will reflect the sun off of your roof, reducing your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
If you are wanting a strong roofing system that is commonly known for its strength, TPO is a great choice. The white reflective material of this roof will help in keeping the roof cool. If you would like to lower your energy bill for your home, this is the way. The warranty will keep you covered, but the actual roofing material should last around 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
For flat and slightly sloped roofing systems, the built up roof is one of the beginning roofs. They are dependable and will stay around 25 years on your roof. The roof is made up of gravel and tar that hold it in its place. Their strength and longevity make them a good choice to pick from. When you have to go through the varying options you have, call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817.
For a roofing system that can stay over 20 years, a modified bitumen roof is a great choice. Because of their dependable track record, they have become a more common roofing system than ever before. The great part about this roof is that it is able to become weatherproofed because it is sealed to be seamless. They are also very strong and fire resistant so it is unlikely that a storm or hail will be able to cause damage to this roof.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Metal roofing on your commercial building is a great way to make your roof stay protected for a long time. It is commonly chosen by commercial buildings because it will stay on for around 70 years on your roof. You do not need to worry about your roof because our professionals have been working on metal roofing for a long time. There are pros and cons with every roof, and metal is no exception. An advantage that is great is that this metal withstands things like strong weather, hail, and fire. It lasts for a long time and that is why many people choose this material. One downside to this roofing is that it often times will have to have a roof coating in order to keep it lasting as long as it can without rusting. If you need commercial metal roofing in Livingston, TX, phone 832-704-2817 and our roofing contractors will be available to help you discover what is the best for you.
- Standing Seam Metal Provide your roof something that can last you around 70 years.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is able to withstand even the toughest weather and rain.
- Aluminum Roofing Don’t add too much weight to your roof, an aluminum roof is lighter and will keep you safe.
- Stone Coated Steel If you like the protection that steel gives you, but a look that is more blended in like stone, this is a great choice.
- Corrugated Metal Provide your roof with something solid that will look nice.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles appear like regular shingles but are able to provide you the strength and protection that a metal roof would give you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Choosing a roof that can be dependable and keep your roof as strong as possible can be done with this roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Lock your roof together and recieve the kind of strength and protection that you desire.
- Copper Roof If you want something a little different for your roof, copper roofing will add the pop you desire.