Looking for a good commercial roofing company in Corrigan,TX, can be difficult sometimes. When you decide on a roofing team, you need to always be able to count on them. It is important that your commercial roofing job is finished right and by a professional because these jobs tend to be much larger. Our company is here to make certain this process is as easy as possible for you and that you get the roof you want. The contractors on our team are trained, certified, and licensed because we are a top quality commercial roofing company that will not let you down. You, as a customer, are what keeps us going so we always listen to what you tell us. We will always leave you with a solid and dependable roof so that you trust us in the future for all your roofing desires.
We will make certain, as your commercial roofing company, that we can give you any of your commercial roofing needs. Our roofing contractors can do it all, whether it be single ply roofing, industrial roofing projects like churches and hospitals, or roof coatings and metal work. Though we are extremely confident in our roofing capabilities, we are consistently working to improve and be the best company we can be for you which means that we are consistently up to date with the newest trends and roofing technology. You will always get what you deserve if you pick us. We also have 24/7 emergency services that will allow us to be there for you when you desire it the most. If you have an emergency with your roof outside of normal business hours, you can always get ahold of us. Give Hellenic Roofing & Construction a call at 832-704-2817 and make us your commercial roofing company.
It is usual that people get so caught up in other parts of life that they don’t think about their roof and why they should take care of it. That is why it is important to make certain that you look at your roof every once in a while to avoid these problems. One of the problems with this is that the issues that are there, will just continue to get larger. The roof might seem like it should be replaced, but you do not always have to do that. Not only is it less expensive to restore your roof, it is better for the environment as well because you are not wasting any parts of your roof. The process of this is relatively simple as well; look over the roof, clean it off, put new material on, reinspect. If possible, you should always attempt to restore your roof instead of replace it. Hellenic Roofing & Construction is available to make certain that you are taken care of to the best of our abilities.
- Silicone Roof Keep your roof safe from a silicone roof coating that will help keep it cool.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage can be prevented and stopped when you decide to get an acrylic roof.
- Polyurea Roof When you need to coat your roof with something that can make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you want to pick.
- Elastomeric Roof When you need a roof that will last the test of time without chipping and cracking, this can do it.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Getting a roof restoration is a great choice that is much less expensive than having it replaced.
There are many different roof coatings out there that we also provide and are able to keep your roof safe. Each roof coating is able to do a different thing and keep it protected in varying ways. We have a coating named elastomeric and it is extremely popular and will not let you down. These roof coatings will be able to create a waterproof seal and some even have reflective materials to stop the sun’s harsh rays from overheating the rooftop. What could be better than making your roof last longer and also lowering your energy bill at the same time.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
A flat roof will need to have extra protection than many other roofs. Its flat top makes it difficult for water to run off of it and will wind up just sitting on top of it. If water gets on it and sits, it can wind up causing damage or contributing to more damage that is already there. Installing a roof coating onto your commercial flat roof is a great way to make sure it stays safe from things like water damage. There are many choices that you can pick from that will all be able to keep your roof protected and lasting as long as possible. You will still be able to walk on your roofing system and it will remain safe from things like water and dirt.
- Single Ply Roofing Single ply roofing is a fantastic way to make your roof protected and offer something that is safe and simple to have out on your flat roof.
- Modified Bitumen This material is bonded together and creates a waterproofed barrier that is protecting.
- Commercial Roof Repair fixing your roof before the issue grows, is important to make sure that you avoid having to have a full roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair A flat roof repair should be completed by an expert roof contractor and will be able to help prevent your roof from having to have a replacement in the end.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can go on a commercial roof or even a residential roof.
TPO / Single Ply
A popular option from single ply roofing are TPO roofing systems because they are very strong. Because of its white reflective abilities, it has the ability to reflect the light from of the roof and prevent the roof from getting too hot. This can keep the roof cooler and in doing that, it can lower the energy bill for your home. The warranty will keep you protected, but the actual roofing material will last around 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
The built up roof is one of the original commercial systems used for flat and slightly sloped roofs. This is a reliable choice and can remain on your roof for around 25 years. The material provided is usually made from a mixture of tar and gravel to keep it from moving. Their strength and longevity make them a good choice to pick from. Give us a ring at 832-704-2817 and the team at Hellenic Roofing & Construction will go through the different options for you.
For a roofing system that will last over 20 years, a modified bitumen roof is a solid choice. More and more commercial roofs are having this material on it because it is durable. The pros of a modified bitumen roof are that they can be seamless and that in itself is a great choice because it makes certain that nothing is coming through and creating damage. They are also really strong and fire resistant so it is not likely that a storm or hail will be able to cause damage to this roof.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial roofs are a nice spot to put metal and keep it safe. It is commonly used by commercial buildings because it can stay on for around 70 years on your roof. We have great experts that have done metal roofing for a while. Just like with every roof, there are pros and cons that you will want to pay attention to. A few pros are obviously the strength of metal that is unbeatable and is able to hold up against heavy weather, hail, and even fires. It lasts for a long time and that is why a lot of people choose this material. A roof coating is often necessary to have installed because otherwise it may become rusted or damaged. If you would like commercial metal roofing in Corrigan, TX, call 832-704-2817 and our roofing contractors will be available to help you find what is right for you.
- Standing Seam Metal If your roof needs something that will offer quality for a lot of years, this is it.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof will be able to withstand even the strongest weather and rain.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is lightweight and will still be able to provide your commercial building the protection you deserve.
- Stone Coated Steel If you like the protection that steel provides for you, but a look that is more blended in like stone, this is a great choice.
- Corrugated Metal When you want a roof that will provide you safety, a corrugated metal roof can do that.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles look like normal shingles but will be able to give you the strength and safety that a metal roof would give you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof A mechanical lock metal roof will offer you protection and strength that you deserve on your roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Get a roof that locks into itself and is able to keep your roof safe.
- Copper Roof A copper roof can bring an extra pop onto an already nice looking roof.