Occasionally it is frustrating to find a top quality commercial roofing company in Weatherford,TX. You need to be able to rely on your roofing team to always take care of you. It is crucial that your commercial roofing job is finished right and by an expert because these jobs tend to be much bigger. From the very beginning, we will make certain to keep you in the loop on everything that occurs with your roof. As a quality commercial roofing company, we make sure that the roofing contractors on our team are completely trained, certified, and licensed so that you will never have anything less than piece of mind. We appreciate you as a customer because you are the reason we are in business. We want to make sure that we always give you a top quality roofing system so that you will depend on us for all your roofing needs, later on.
When you want commercial roofing services, we are available for you as your commercial roofing company. Everything from industrial roofing to single ply and roof coatings can be done by our professional roofers. We believe in always improving\bettering our skills no matter how much we already know, so that we can provide you with the best. In everything that we do, we will be sure to provide you the best because that is what you deserve. We also have 24/7 emergency services that will allow us to be there for you when you desire it the most. If you have an emergency with your roofing system outside of normal business hours, you can always get ahold of us. Call 832-704-2817 and let Hellenic Roofing & Construction your commercial roofing company.
People often forget about their roofing systems and don’t end up getting them fixed. This is why it is crucial to be certain that you check up on your roof every so often to avoid these issues. The issue with this is that over time, those small repairs turn into large problems and can cause a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or get holes. You might think you will need to have your entire roof replaced, but you may not need to. Not only is it less expensive to restore your roof, it is healthier for the environment as well because you are not wasting any materials. This technique is done relatively easily by inspecting the roof, power washing it, placing on the new material, and then re inspecting at the end. If it is something that can be accomplished on your roof, you should consider having your roof restored in place of having an entire roof restoration. Hellenic Roofing & Construction is here to make certain that you are taken care of to the best of our abilities.
- Silicone Roof A silicone roof is a solid way to make sure that your roof is protected and cooled down.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage will be prevented and not happen anymore when you decide to get an acrylic roof.
- Polyurea Roof When you need to coat your roof with something that will make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you should choose.
- Elastomeric Roof Avoid the cracking and chipping of other roofs with an elastomeric roof that will keep it waterproofed and strong all through its life.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Pick a roof restoration over a replacement to avoid the costs and time.
There are a lot of different roof coatings out there that we additionally provide and will be able to keep your roof protected. Each roof coating is different and will be able to protect your roof in many ways. One of our more common cooling materials is elastomeric and it has grown into that for a very good reason. Some of the roof coatings make the roof waterproof and some others will reflect the sun and lower your energy bill. This actually helps cool the roof and will keep it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, reducing your energy bill overall.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs are something that will require some extra protection in order to stay away from damage. Because of its flat top, it has a hard time cleaning off things like water or debris that get on it. When water stays on top of the roof for a long amount of time, it will end up causing damage and if there is already damage to the roof, it will only make it worse. It is a smart plan to get a roof coating installed on your commercial flat roofing system to keep it safe from these types of things. There are so many choices to pick from because we would like you to have anything you want. These coatings are usually alright to walk on and will be able to seal out all of the dirt and water that can accrue up there.
- Single Ply Roofing A single ply roof is simply installed and is able to keep your roof safe for many years.
- Modified Bitumen This material is bonded together and makes a waterproofed barrier that is strong.
- Commercial Roof Repair Repairing your roof before the problem grows, is crucial to make sure that you stay away from having to have a full roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair A flat roof repair should be done by an expert roof contractor and will be able to help stop your roof from having to have a replacement down the line.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is a great choice if you are wanting something on your roof that will work to reflect the sun and lower your energy bill from it.
TPO / Single Ply
A popular option from single ply roofing are TPO roofing systems because they are extremely strong. It has white reflective cooling capabilities to keep the heat off your roof. This can keep the roof cooler and in doing that, it can lower the energy bill for your home. These keep your commercial building safe for around 22-30 years and are also covered by a warranty.
Built Up Roofs
For flat and slightly sloped roofing systems, the built up roof is one of the originals. They are reliable and will stay around 25 years on your roof. The roof is made up of gravel and tar that keep it in place. This is a great option for your flat roof because of its overall dependability and protection. Phone 832-704-2817 and Hellenic Roofing & Construction will be there for you and go over the choices.
Modified bitumen roofing systems last over 20 years on your commercial roof. They have become a common roofing system for commercial buildings because they are really dependable. The great part about this roof is that it is able to become weatherproofed because it is sealed to be seamless. It can also keep your roof safe from hail and is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Metal roofing on your commercial building is a great way to make your roof safe for a long time. It is a prime contender with other roofing options because it can last up to 70 years. Our professional roofers are professionals in metal roofing, having done them a lot of times. There are good and bad things with each roof, and metal is no exception. pro that is great is that this metal can handle things like heavy weather, hail, and fire. It lasts for a long time and that is why a lot of people decide on this material. One part of metal roofing that has to be done is to have it coated to be sure it will not get rusted. When you have been needing commercial metal roofing in Weatherford,TX, dial 832-704-2817, today.
- Standing Seam Metal If your roof needs something that will offer quality for many years, this is it.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is something that will be able to last on your roof through even the craziest weather.
- Aluminum Roofing Do not add too much weight to your roof, an aluminum roofing system is lighter and can keep you safe.
- Stone Coated Steel Keep your roof protected with steel, but showcase the beautiful look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal Make certain that your roof looks great but still keeps your commercial building or home covered.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and will keep you protected for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a top option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofs are there to keep safe your commercial roof.
- Snap Lock Metal When you need a strong roof that won’t let you down, we can help you get what you deserve.
- Copper Roof If you would like something a bit different on your roof, copper roofing can add the pop you want.