Sometimes it is frustrating to find a good quality commercial roofing company in Springtown,TX. The roofing team that you choose to go with needs to always be there if you need them. It is crucial that the roof is done correctly because commercial roofing tends to be a lot bigger than a residential roofing job. Our company is here to make sure this process is as easy as possible for you and that you get the roof you have been wanting. We are a high quality roofing company and because of that, all of our roofers are fully trained, certified, and licensed to do this work. We will put our customer first because you are what keeps our company going. We want to make certain that we always provide you a good quality roof so that you will depend on us for every one of your roofing needs, later on.
When you need commercial roofing services, we are here for you as your commercial roofing company. The roofing contractors on our team are able to do anything from commercial metal, to roof coatings and industrial roofing. Even though we have been doing this for a long time, we are always paying attention and learning the newest skills to get better for you. You deserve to have the very best and that is what we will bring to you. An additional service that we offer to be certain you are always taken care of, is 24/7 emergency service Sometimes roofing emergencies occur and you might not know who to get ahold of, but we are available to make certain that you are always taken care of. If you get ahold of Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817, we will be there for you as your commercial roofing company.
Small repairs can turn into bigger ones if they are not taken care of and your roof is not payed attention to. This is why it is crucial to be sure that you check up on your roof every so often to stay away from these problems. One of the largest problems is that rust can occur and holes will just become larger if these issues sit. The roof may seem like it should be replaced, but you do not always need to do that. Getting your roof replaced is a good option that will end up being cheaper than a replacement and additionally, less wasteful. When a restoration is completed, it is usually easier than a replacement and is finished in a few steps. To avoid all of the time and cost of having a new roof, consider getting a roof restoration instead. Here at, Hellenic Roofing & Construction, we can assist you.
- Silicone Roof A silicone roof is a great way to make certain that your roof is protected and cooled down.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roofing system is be able to protect from a lot of foot traffic and stay safe from water damage that will often happen to flat roofing systems.
- Polyurea Roof If you need to coat your roof with something that will make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you should pick.
- Elastomeric Roof You will appreciate the protection that an elastomeric roof will provide you without the chipping or cracking.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Getting a roof restoration is a solid option that is much less expensive than having it replaced.
There are many different roof coatings out there that we also provide and are able to keep your roof protected. We want to keep your roof lasting as long as possible so we think you should definitely get a roof coating. We have a coating named elastomeric and it is very popular and won’t let you down. They all do different things like lower your energy bill from the reflective material or creating a waterproof seal. This actually helps cool the roof and will keep it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, lowering your energy bill in the end.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
If you would like to to keep your flat roof protected, you will need to provide it extra protection. The reason for this is because they are flat, if water or any type of debris fall on it, it cannot go anywhere. If water sits on the roof, it will cause damage because it has nowhere to go. It is a good plan to get a roof coating put on your commercial flat roofing system to keep it safe from these kinds of things. We want your roof to stay protected for as long as it can so we will go over the options with you to see what you would want. These materials are usually okay to walk on and are able to seal out all of the dirt and water that can accrue up there.
- Single Ply Roofing A single ply roof is easily installed and will be able to keep your roof protected for many years.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is simply becoming more and more common because of its strength and protection.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you have a problem with your commercial roof and need a repair, call on our roofing professionals.
- Flat Roof Repair Water damage occurs all of the time on flat roofs so if you need a repair, give us a call.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is a solid choice if you would like something on your roof that will work to reflect the sun and reduce your energy bill from it.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing systems are very reliable and because of that are a common pick. The white reflective material on this roof will help to keep the roof cool. It will reflect the light and keep the roof cooled down, thus lowering your energy bill. These roofing systems are warranty protected and last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
The built up roof is one of the beginning roofing systems used for flat and slightly sloped roofs. This is a reliable option and can remain on your roof for around 25 years. The roof is made up of gravel and tar that hold it in place. This is a nice choice for your flat roof because of its overall dependability and protection. Give us a call at 832-704-2817 and the team at Hellenic Roofing & Construction can go over the different choices for you.
Getting a modified bitumen roof is a great option for your commercial flat roof because these roofing systems typically last for simply over 20 years. Because of their dependable track record, they have turned into a more used roofing system than ever before. The nice portion of this roof is that it is able to be weatherproofed because it is sealed to be seamless. It will also make your roof safe from hail and is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial roofs are a nice spot to install metal and keep it protected. Metal roofing can oftentimes last up to 70 years, and that makes it a prime contender when looking for a roof. Our professional roofers are professionals in metal roofing, having done them many times. Just like with all roofs, there are pros and cons that you will need to pay attention to. This material is perfect for withstanding heavy weather and hail, but it additionally is resistant against fires. It lasts for a long time and that is why many people decide on this material. One part of metal roofing that has to be handled is to get it coated to make certain it will not get rusted. If you have been needing commercial metal roofing in Springtown,TX, dial 832-704-2817, today.
- Standing Seam Metal If you want a roof that can last you for a long time, a standing seam metal roof can do that.
- Steel Roofing When you need a roof that can protect you, steel is a top choice.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is light and can still be able to give your commercial building the protection you want.
- Stone Coated Steel Stone coated steel is a perfect way to make certain your roof is solid, but also looks good as well.
- Corrugated Metal Provide your roof with something solid that will look nice.
- Metal Shingle When you like the look of shingles, but you would like something tougher, this is a good choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Choosing a roof that can be dependable and keep your roof as sturdy as possible can be done with this roof.
- Snap Lock Metal When you want a tough roof that won’t let you down, we will help you get what you deserve.
- Copper Roof Make your roof pop with a copper roof that is able to last for a long time and make your home or commercial building safe.