Finding a quality commercial roofing company in Mineral Wells,TX, can seem to be a difficult task. When you choose a roofing team, you should always be able to count on them. It is crucial that the job is done correctly because commercial roofing is usually a lot bigger than a residential roofing job. We would like to make sure that you are fearless in our services from the beginning and that our roofing contractors can provide you the kind of quality that you are searching for. The roofers on our team are trained, certified, and licensed because we are a high quality commercial roofing company that won’t let you down. We always put the customer first because we know that you are the biggest reason we are doing this. We are sure to always leave you with a sturdy and reliable roof so that you trust us later on for all your roofing needs.
As your commercial roofing company, we want to provide you with a variety of roofing services that accommodate all of your desires. Everything from industrial roofing to single ply and roof coatings is able to be accomplished by our expert roofers. We believe in consistently improving\bettering our skills no matter how much we already know, so that we can supply you with the best. You deserve to have the very top quality and that is what we will provide you. Another service that we provide to make sure you are always taken care of, is 24/7 emergency service Sometimes roofing emergencies occur and you may not know who to call, but we are here to make sure that you are always taken care of. Give Hellenic Roofing & Construction a call at 832-704-2817 and make us your commercial roofing company.
Small repairs can turn into bigger ones if they are not taken care of and your roof is not payed attention to. This is why it is crucial to have your roof looked at so that this is not something you are having to worry about. The problem with this is that over time, those small repairs turn into large problems and can cause a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or get holes. The immediate thought is to have the whole roof replaced, but that isn’t always the answer. Not only is it cheaper to restore your roof, it is better for the environment as well because you are not wasting any materials. The method of this is seemingly easy as well; look over the roof, clean it off, put new material on, reinspect. When it is possible, you can always try to restore your roof instead of replace it. Here at, Hellenic Roofing & Construction, we will assist you.
- Silicone Roof Make your roof safe from a silicone roof coating that will help keep it cool.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof on your commercial building is a great option to pick for water protection.
- Polyurea Roof If you want to coat your roof with something that can make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you should pick.
- Elastomeric Roof Elastomeric roofing is dependent and will not crack or chip over time like some other roofs will.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Restoring your roof is not only cheaper than having a replacement, but it is less wasteful as well and will keep your roof protected.
There are many different roof coatings out there that we additionally provide and will be able to keep your roof safe. Each roof coating is able to do a different thing and keep it protected in varying ways. We have a coating called elastomeric and it is extremely popular and won’t let you down. These roof coatings are able to make a waterproof seal and a couple even have reflective materials to stop the sun’s harsh rays from overheating the rooftop. What is better than having your roof last longer and also lowering your energy bill at the same time.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs are something that will require some extra protection in order to avoid damage. Since it has a flat top, it has a difficult time cleaning off things like water or debris that end up on it. When water sits for a long period of time, it can wind up causing damage and if there is already damage to the roof, it will only cause more damage. To stay away from problems like water damage, you should put a roof coating on it that will keep it safe. We want your roofing system to stay protected for as long as it can so we will go over the options with you to see what you would want. These make the roof able to walk on as well and is seal out the water and dirt on it.
- Single Ply Roofing To make your roof safe and be done in a shorter amount of time, single ply roofing is fantastic.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is sealed together and creates a waterproofed barrier that is strong.
- Commercial Roof Repair Repairing your roof before the problem grows, is important to make sure that you avoid having to have a full roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair Flat roofs can end up with a problem and will need to be repaired to avoid developing further problems.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is a solid choice if you are wanting something on your roof that will help reflect the sun and reduce your energy bill from it.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing is a common option of single ply roofing, mainly because of its strength and protection and its reflective white membranes. The white reflective material of this roof will help to keep the roof cool. If you would like to lower your energy bill for your home, this is the way. These keep your commercial building safe for around 22-30 years and are also covered by a warranty.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been around for a long time and is one of the original roofing materials. They are reliable and will stay around 25 years on your roof. This solid material stays put because of the mixture of tar and gravel. These roofs are very sturdy and are great for flat roof protection. When you need to go through the varying options you have, call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817.
Modified bitumen roofing systems are good because they will be able to protect your commercial building for over 20 years. Because of their dependable track record, they have turned into a more common roofing system than ever before. The pros of a modified bitumen roof are that they can be seamless and that in itself is a great option because it makes sure that nothing is coming through and creating damage. It will also make your roof safe from hail and is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial roofs are a nice spot to put metal and keep it protected. Metal roofing can oftentimes last up to 70 years, and that makes it a prime contender when searching for a roof. You don’t need to worry about your roof because our experts have been working on metal roofing for a long time. There are pros and cons with each roof, and metal is no exception. A few pros are obviously the strength of metal that is unbeatable and is able to hold up through heavy weather, hail, and even fires. It remains on for a long time and that is why many people choose this material. A roof coating is often necessary to put on it because otherwise it can become rusted or damaged. When you have been wanting commercial metal roofing in Mineral Wells,TX, call 832-704-2817, right away.
- Standing Seam Metal Provide your roof something that can last you around 70 years.
- Steel Roofing Steel roofing is some of the best and top quality that you can find. Our professionals can put this on for you.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that will not weigh down the building, but can still provide you the coverage you desire, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel If you want the protection that steel gives you, but a look that is more natural like stone, this is a good option.
- Corrugated Metal Provide your roof with something strong that will look great.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and can keep you covered for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a good option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof A mechanical lock metal roof will provide you protection and strength that you want on your roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Get a roof that locks into itself and is able to keep your roof together.
- Copper Roof Copper roofing will look good and keep it safe as well.