Sometimes it is difficult to find a top quality commercial roofing company in Azle,TX. When you choose a roofing team, you need to always be able to count on them. It is crucial that the job is done right because commercial roofing is usually a lot bigger than a residential roofing job. From the very beginning, we will make certain to keep you in the loop on everything that occurs with your roofing system. We are a top quality roofing company and because of that, all of our roofing contractors are fully trained, certified, and licensed to do this work. We will put our customer first because you are what keeps our company going. We want to make sure that we always give you a top quality roof so that you can depend on us for every one of your roofing needs, in the future.
When you need commercial roofing services, we are available for you as your commercial roofing company. The roofers on our team have the ability to do everything from commercial metal, to roof coatings and industrial roofing. Even though we have been doing this for a long time, we are always paying attention and learning the latest skills to be better for you. In all that we do, we will be sure to provide you the best because that is what you deserve. We also have 24/7 emergency services that will allow us to be here for you when you need it the most. If you end up with an emergency with your roofing system outside of regular business hours, you can always get ahold of us. Call 832-704-2817 and let Hellenic Roofing & Construction your commercial roofing company.
People regularly forget about their roofing systems and don’t end up getting them repaired. This is why it is crucial to make certain that you look at your roof every once in a while to stay away from these issues. A large problem that occurs is that rust will spread and holes can just get bigger. You might think you will need to have your whole roof replaced, but you may not need to. You should think about getting your roof restored instead of replaced so that you can stay away from the additional cost and wasting of materials. This process is done quite easily by inspecting the roof, power washing it, putting on the new material, and then re inspecting a final time. To stay away from all of the time and cost of having a new roof, think about having a roof restoration instead. Hellenic Roofing & Construction is available to make certain that you are taken care of to the best no matter what.
- Silicone Roof A silicone roof is a solid way to be sure that your roof is safe and cooled down.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof on your commercial building is a solid option to pick for water protection.
- Polyurea Roof A flat roof will often times gather water on it, but a polyurea coating is able to keep that from happening.
- Elastomeric Roof If you need a roof that can stand the test of time without chipping and cracking, this can do it.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Restoring your roof is not only less expensive than having a replacement, but it is less wasteful as well and will keep your roof protected.
The roof coatings that we do will be able to keep your roof safe and lasting for even longer than before. Roof coatings are all different and each one has the ability to keep your roof safe or protected in another way. We have a coating called elastomeric and it is extremely popular and won’t let you down. They all do varying things like lower your cooling bill from the reflective material or creating a waterproof seal. This really helps cool the roofing material down and will keep it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, lowering your energy bill overall.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs need a little more assistance than many other roofs. These roofs end up getting damaged because if something like water or debris get on it, it has nowhere to go. If water gets on it and sits, it can wind up causing damage or contributing to more damage that is already there. It is a good idea to get a roof coating installed on your commercial flat roofing system to keep it safe from these types of things. There are many choices that you can pick from that will all be able to keep your roof protected and lasting as long as possible. These roof coatings are great at sealing out water and dirt so that your roofing system is safe.
- Single Ply Roofing Talk to us about single ply roofing and allow us to show you how much it can keep your roof protected.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is simply becoming more and more popular because of the strength and protection.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you want a commercial roof repair, we have the professionals that can deal with it for you.
- Flat Roof Repair A flat roof repair should be done by an expert roof contractor and will be able to help prevent your roof from needing a replacement down the line.
- Cool Roof Having a cool roof on your commercial building will allow you to reduce your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
A common choice from single ply roofing are TPO roofing systems because they are very strong. The white reflective material of this roof will help in keeping the roof cool. In return, this will keep your building from getting too hot and can wind up lowering your energy bill. These roofing systems are warranty protected and last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
One of the beginning; roofing materials that works for a long time on your commercial building is a built up roof. They will last around 25 years and are a great pick because of their reliability and because they look fantastic on your roof. The material provided is usually created from a mixture of tar and gravel to keep it from moving. They are a top roofing option as they are extremely sturdy. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can help you with all of the different options you may have, just call 832-704-2817.
Having a modified bitumen roof is a good option for your commercial flat roof because these roofing systems tend to last for simply over 20 years. They have turned into a common roofing system for commercial buildings because they are very reliable. This material is great at preventing water from seeping into it and is strong. More pros are that it is fire resistant and it is strong enough to be resistant from hail and crazy weather.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial roofs are a great place to put metal and keep it protected. It is often chosen by commercial buildings because it will last for around 70 years on your roof. We have great professionals that have done metal roofing for a while. Just like with all roofs, there are pros and cons that you will need to pay attention to. Fire, hail and strong weather are not a match to this roof and will stay strong with protection. Its long lasting strength is the reason that it is typically found on a lot of commercial buildings and even is very popular among residential homes. Some cons of a metal roofing system are that it should be coated in order to keep it lasting for a while. Call 832-704-2817 for commercial roofing in Azle,TX.
- Standing Seam Metal If your roof has to have something that will offer quality for many years, this will do it.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is something that is able to last on your roof through even the craziest weather.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is lightweight and will still be able to give your commercial building the protection you deserve.
- Stone Coated Steel Picking stone coated steel will give you the great look of stone, but the quality that steel would give you.
- Corrugated Metal Make sure that your roof looks good but still keeps your commercial building or home covered.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles appear like traditional shingles but are able to give you the strength and safety that a metal roof would provide you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Picking a roof that can be dependable and keep your roof as strong as possible can be achomplished with this roof.
- Snap Lock Metal If you want a strong roof that will not let you down, we can help you get what you deserve.
- Copper Roof Make your roof pop with a copper roof that is able to last for a lot of years and make your home or commercial building safe.