Searching for a dependable commercial roofing company in Port Arthur,TX, can pose to be a frustrating task. When you decide on a roofing team, you should always be able to count on them. It is important that your commercial roofing job is done right and by a professional because these jobs tend to be much larger. We would like to make certain that you are confident in our services from the beginning and that our roofing contractors will be able to provide you the kind of quality that you are searching for. The roofing contractors on our team are trained, certified, and licensed so that you always have piece of mind. You, as a customer, are what keeps us going so we really value what you tell us. Don’t ever hesitate to reach out to us because we will make certain we are there to get the job taken care of.
As a dependable commercial roofing company, we want to offer you with a variety of roofing services that meet all of your needs. The roofers on our team have the ability to do anything from commercial metal, to roof coatings and industrial roofing. Even though we have been doing this for a while, we are always paying attention and learning the latest skills to get better for you. You deserve to have the very best and that is what we will give you. When you have to have something like 24/7 emergency services, we provide them to make sure you are covered. When you end up with an emergency with your roofing system outside of regular business hours, you can always give us a call. If you call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817, we can be there for you as your commercial roofing company.
People regularly forget about their roofs and do not end up getting them repaired. This is why it is crucial to make sure that you check up on your roof every once in a while to stay away from these issues. One of the problems with this is that the problems that are there, will just keep getting larger. You may think you will need to have your entire roof replaced, but you might not have to. You may want to think about getting your roof restored instead of replaced so that you can avoid the additional cost and waste of materials. The method of this is seemingly simple as well; look over the roof, clean it off, put new material on, reinspect. To stay away from all of the time and cost of having a new roof, consider getting a roof restoration instead. Here at, Hellenic Roofing & Construction, we can help you.
- Silicone Roof A silicone roof is a solid way to make sure that your roof is protected and cooled down.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roofing system will be able to protect from a lot of foot traffic and stay protected from water damage that can often happen to flat roofing systems.
- Polyurea Roof Make an investment to protec your roof with a polyurea roof coating.
- Elastomeric Roof Elastomeric roofing is strong and will not crack or chip through time like some other roofs will.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Pick a roof restoration over a replacement to stay away from the costs and time.
We make sure that we provide a lot of different roof coatings and are experienced about them and the way they work for you. We would like to keep your roof lasting as long as possible so we think you should definitely get a roof coating. We have a coating called elastomeric and it is extremely common and will not let you down. They all do different things like lower your energy bill from the reflective material or creating a waterproof seal. With their energy saving capabilities and because they can make your roof last longer for a long time, a roof coating is a great choice to consider.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
A flat roof will have to have extra protection than a lot of other roofs. These roofs wind up becoming damaged because if something like water or debris get on it, it will have nowhere to go. If water gets on it and sits, it will end up causing damage or contributing to other damage that is already there. To avoid issues like water damage, you should install a roof coating on it that will keep it safe. With so many options to pick from, we can go through them with you and understand which one works the strongest. These materials are usually okay to walk on and are able to seal out all of the dirt and water that can accrue up there.
- Single Ply Roofing Single ply roofing is a great way to make your roof protected and offer something that is safe and simple to have out on your flat roof.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is sealed together and makes a waterproofed barrier that is strong.
- Commercial Roof Repair When you have an issue with your commercial roof and need a repair, call on our roofing experts.
- Flat Roof Repair A flat roof repair can be completed by a professional roof contractor and will be able to help prevent your roof from having to have a replacement down the line.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is nice because it will reflect the sun off of your roof, reducing your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
If you are wanting a strong roofing system that is popular for its depenibility, TPO is a solid choice. It is able to make your roof cool because of its white reflective material. In return, this will prevent your building from getting too hot and can wind up lowering your energy bill. The warranty will keep you protected, but the actual roofing material will last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
One of the beginning; roofing materials that works great on your commercial building is a built up roofing system. If you want a top quality roofing option that can last on your roof around 25 years, this is a solid pick. This strong material stays put because of the mixture of tar and gravel. This is a nice choice for your flat roof because of its overall strength and safety. Give us a call at 832-704-2817 and the team at Hellenic Roofing & Construction can go through the different choices with you.
Modified bitumen roofing systems last over 20 years on your commercial roofing system. More and more commercial roofs are having this material on it because it is durable. A modified bitumen roof is seamless and that will be created to stop water from coming in. They are also very strong and fire resistant so it is unlikely that a storm or hail will be able to cause damage to this roof.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
A metal roof on your commercial building is a solid option to choose from. It is a top contender with other materials because it can last up to 70 years. You do not need to worry about your roof because our experts have been doing metal roofing for a long time. There are pros and cons with each roof, and metal is no exception. This material is great at withstanding heavy weather and hail, but it additionally is resistant against fires. It lasts for a long time and that is why a lot of people choose this material. One part of metal roofing that has to be handled is to get it coated to be sure it will not become rusted. If you need commercial metal roofing in Port Arthur, TX, call 832-704-2817 and our roofing contractors will be able to help you discover what is the best for you.
- Standing Seam Metal Give your roof something that will last you over 70 years.
- Steel Roofing When you need a roof that can protect you, steel is a great option.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is lightweight and will still be able to provide your commercial building the protection you want.
- Stone Coated Steel If you want the protection that steel provides for you, but a look that is more blended in like stone, this is a good choice.
- Corrugated Metal Provide your roof with something strong that will look great.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and can keep you covered for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a top option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof When you want to keep your roof covered and lasting as long as possible, a mechanical lock metal roof can do the trick.
- Snap Lock Metal The locks in this roof come together to make a locking effect that is strong and can make the roof hold very still and strong.
- Copper Roof Make your roof stand out with a copper roof that is able to last for a lot of years and keep your home or commercial building safe.