Searching for a quality commercial roofing company in Orange,TX, can be difficult at times. When you decide on a roofing team, you need to always be able to depend on them. It is crucial that the job is done correctly because commercial roofing is usually a lot bigger than a residential roofing job. We want to be sure that you are confident in our abilities from day one and that our roofing contractors can provide you the kind of quality that you are searching for. As a quality commercial roofing company, we make sure that the roofing contractors on our team are fully trained, certified, and licensed so that you will never have anything less than confidence in us. We make sure to place the customer first because we understand that you are the biggest reason we are doing this. We want to make sure that we always provide you a good quality roof so that you can depend on us for all your roofing needs, later on.
As your commercial roofing company, we want to offer you with a variety of roofing services that meet all of your needs. Our roofing contractors can do everything, whether it be single ply roofing, industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals, or roof coatings and metal work. We believe in always improving\bettering our skills no matter how much we already know, so that we can supply you with the best. You will always get the best that you deserve when you choose us. We provide 24/7 emergency services for you in the event that something occurs and it is out of normally business hours. When things like this occur, it is difficult to know who to get ahold of, but we will be there for you. If you get ahold of Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817, we will be there for you as your commercial roofing company.
Often people don’t pay attention to their roofs and wind up missing out on small repairs. That is why it is important to be certain that you look at your roof every so often to avoid these problems. One of the largest problems is that rust can develop and holes will just get larger if these problems sit. The immediate thought is to have the whole roof replaced, but that is not always the answer. You should consider having your roof restored instead of replaced so that you will avoid the extra cost and waste of materials. This process is done relatively easily by inspecting the roof, power washing it, putting on the new material, and then re inspecting a final time. To stay away from all of the time and cost of having a new roof, consider having a roof restoration instead. Here at, Hellenic Roofing & Construction, we can assist you.
- Silicone Roof Make your roof cooler than it has been with a silicone roof that will supply you protection.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roofing system will be able to protect from heavy foot traffic and stay safe from water damage that will often occur on flat roofing systems.
- Polyurea Roof Make an investment to protec your roof with a polyurea roof coating.
- Elastomeric Roof When you want a roof that can stand the test of time without chipping and cracking, this can do it.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Having a roof restoration is a great option that is much less expensive than having it replaced.
There are many different roof coatings out there that we additionally provide and are able to keep your roof protected. Roof coatings are all different and every one has the power to keep your roof safe or covered in another way. We have a coating called elastomeric and it is very popular and will not let you down. They all do varying things like reduce your energy bill from the reflective material or creating a waterproof seal. With their energy saving capabilities and because they can make your roof last longer for a long time, a roof coating is a solid option to consider.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs are something that will require some additional protection in order to avoid damage. The reason for this is because they are flat, if water or any type of debris get on it, it cannot go anywhere. If water stays on the roof, it can cause damage because it has nowhere to go. It is a smart plan to get a roof coating put on your commercial flat roofing system to keep it protected from these kinds of things. There are so many choices to pick from because we would like you to have anything you want. You will still be able to go on your roof and it will remain safe from things like water and dirt.
- Single Ply Roofing Ask us about single ply roofing and let us show you how much it can keep your roof safe.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen roofing creates a seal that seals out water and dirt to make your roof safe.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you need a commercial roof repair, we have the professionals that can deal with it for you.
- Flat Roof Repair If your flat roof has to have a repair, it is important to get it fixed to avoid more damage.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is a solid option if you would like something on your roof that will work to reflect the sun and reduce your energy bill from it.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing is a popular choice of single ply roofing, mainly because of its strong protection and its reflective white membranes. It is ready to make your roof cool because of its white reflective material. In return, this will keep your building from becoming too hot and can end up lowering your energy bill. These keep your roof safe for between 22-30 years and are also covered by a warranty.
Built Up Roofs
For flat and slightly sloped roofing systems, the built up roof is one of the beginning roofs. This is a dependable choice and can last on your building for around 25 years. This strong material stays put because of the mixture of tar and gravel. Their strength and dependability make them a top option to choose from. Give us a call at 832-704-2817 and our team at Hellenic Roofing & Construction will go through the varying choices with you.
Modified bitumen roofing systems are great because they are able to protect your commercial building for over 20 years. They have become a popular roofing system for commercial roofs because they are really reliable. The advantages of a modified bitumen roof are that they can be seamless and that in itself is a nice choice because it makes sure that nothing is coming through and creating damage. It will also make your roof safe from hail and is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
A metal roof on your commercial building is a great choice to pick from. Metal roofing can oftentimes last up to 70 years, and that makes it a prime contender when searching for a roof. We have great professionals that have done metal roofing for a long time. Metal roofing has good and bad things to it that we will talk to you about and will want you to know. pro that is great is that this material withstands things like heavy weather, hail, and fire. It lasts for a long time and that is why a lot of people choose this material. Some disadvantages of a metal roofing system are that it should be coated in order to keep it lasting for a while. Commercial metal roofing in Orange,TX is only a quick call away at 832-704-2817.
- Standing Seam Metal If you would like a roof that will last you for a while, a standing seam metal roof can do that.
- Steel Roofing Steel roofing is hands down the best and top quality that you will find. Our experts will put this on for you.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that will not weigh down the roof, but will still give you that protection you desire, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel If you want the protection that steel provides for you, but a look that is more blended in like stone, this is a great option.
- Corrugated Metal Your roof should be ready for everything that comes its way, and that is exactly what a corrugated metal roof can do for you.
- Metal Shingle When you like the look of shingles, but you would like something stronger, this is a great choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofs are able to keep safe your commercial roof.
- Snap Lock Metal If you need a strong roof that will not let you down, we will help you get what you want.
- Copper Roof A copper roof can add an extra pop onto an already great looking roof.