Searching for a quality commercial roofing company in Mauriceville,TX, can pose to be a frustrating task. You should be able to rely on your roofing team to always take care of you. Commercial roofing is a really important job because they seem to be bigger than residential homes. We would like to make sure that you are confident in our services from day one and that our roofing contractors can provide you the kind of quality that you are looking for. We are a top quality roofing company and because of that, all of our roofers are fully trained, certified, and licensed to do this work. We value you as a customer because you are the reason we are in business. We will make sure that we always provide you a top quality roof so that you will depend on us for every one of your roofing needs, later on.
As a dependable commercial roofing company, we would like to to offer you with a variety of roofing services that accommodate all of your desires. Our professional roofing contractors have the ability to do anything from single ply roofing, roof coatings, and metal roofing, to industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals. Though we are very confident in our roofing capabilities, we are consistently working to improve and be the best company we can be for you which means that we are consistently up to date with the newest trends and roofing technology. In everything that we do, we will make certain to give you the best because that is what you should have. We also have 24/7 emergency services that let us to be there for you when you desire it the most. In an emergency with your roof, we are here for you to get ahold of. When you get ahold of Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817, we can be there for you as your commercial roofing company.
People regularly forget about their roofs and do not end up getting them repaired. These repairs need to be looked at so that they do not wind up becoming something bigger than it needs to be. A large issue that happens is that rust will develop and holes can just get bigger. The immediate thought is to have the whole roof replaced, but that isn’t always the best choice. Getting your roof replaced is a good choice that will wind up being less expensive than a replacement and additionally, less wasteful. When a restoration is done, it is typically easier than a replacement and is finished in a few steps. If it is something that can be done on your roof, you should consider having your roof restored in place of having an entire roof restoration. Hellenic Roofing & Construction will help you go over options and choose what is best for your roof.
- Silicone Roof Prevent the suns rays from overheating your building and provide a white coating of silicone roofing to your flat roof.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roofing system will be able to protect from heavy foot traffic and stay safe from water damage that will often happen to flat roofing systems.
- Polyurea Roof A flat roof can often times gather water on it, but a polyurea coating is able to keep that from happening.
- Elastomeric Roof Elastomeric roofing is strong and will not crack or chip over time like some other roofs can.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Getting a roof restoration is a great option that is a lot less expensive than having it replaced.
We make sure that we offer many different roof coatings and are knowledged about them and the way they work for you. Each roof coating is different and will be able to protect your roof in many ways. We have a coating called elastomeric and it is very common and won’t let you down. These roof coatings are able to create a waterproof seal and some even have reflective materials to keep the sun’s harsh rays from overheating the rooftop. This actually helps cool the roofing material down and will keep it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, lowering your energy bill overall.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs require a little more help than a lot of other roofs. The reason for this is because they are flat, if water or any type of debris fall on it, it cannot go anywhere. When water stays on top of the roof for a long period of time, it will end up causing problems and if there is previous damage to the roof, it will only make it worse. It is a smart plan to get a roof coating installed on your commercial flat roof to keep it protected from these types of things. There are so many options to pick from because we would like you to have whatever you want. These roof coatings are good at sealing out water and dirt so that your roof is protected.
- Single Ply Roofing Ask us about single ply roofing and allow us to show you how much it will keep your roof safe.
- Modified Bitumen This material is simply becoming more and more common because of its strength and protection.
- Commercial Roof Repair Making certain that your commercial roof is repaired, will help you stay away from issues down the line.
- Flat Roof Repair If your flat roof needs a repair, it is crucial to get it fixed to avoid more problems.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can go on a commercial roof or onto a residential roof.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing systems are very strong and because of that are a common pick. It is ready to make your roof cool because of its white reflective material. It will reflect the light and keep the roof cooler, thus reducing your energy bill. These keep your commercial building safe for between 22-30 years and are also protected by a warranty.
Built Up Roofs
The built up roof is one of the original commercial systems done for flat and slightly sloped roofs. This is a dependable option and can last on your roof for around 25 years. This solid material stays put because of the mixture of tar and gravel. These roofing systems are incredibly sturdy and are great for flat roof protection. When you need to go through the varying choices you have, dial Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817.
Having a modified bitumen roof is a good option for your commercial flat roof because these roofing systems typically last for easily over 20 years. Because of their dependable track record, they have become a more common roofing system than they have been before. This material is great at preventing water from going into it and is strong. It can also keep your roof safe from hail and is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Metal roofing on your commercial roof is a great way to make your roof safe for a long time. It is a top contender with other roofing options because it will last up to 70 years. You do not have to worry about your roof because our professionals have been doing metal roofing for a long time. There are good and bad that come along with metal roofing though that will want to be known about beforehand. This material is perfect for withstanding heavy weather and hail, but it additionally is resistant against fires. When you need something that can last a long time, this is a solid choice. Some disadvantages of a metal roofing system are that it will need to be coated in order to keep it lasting as long as possible. If you need commercial metal roofing in Mauriceville, TX, phone 832-704-2817 and our professional contractors will be available to help you discover what is the best for you.
- Standing Seam Metal If you want a roof that can last you for a long time, a standing seam metal roof can do that.
- Steel Roofing If you need a roof that will protect you, steel is a great option.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is lightweight and will still be able to give your commercial building the protection you want.
- Stone Coated Steel Choosing stone coated steel can give you the beautiful look of stone, but the quality that steel would give you.
- Corrugated Metal If you want a roof that will provide you safety, a corrugated metal roof will do that.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles appear like traditional shingles but are able to provide you the strength and protection that a metal roof would give you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof When you want to keep your roof covered and lasting as long as possible, a mechanical lock metal roof can do the trick.
- Snap Lock Metal The locks in this roof come together to make a locking effect that is durable and can make the roof hold really still and strong.
- Copper Roof A copper roof can bring an additional pop onto an already great looking roof.