Occasionally it is difficult to find a top quality commercial roofing company in Bridge City,TX. You need to be able to depend on a team of roofing contractors to get your roof where you would like it to be without any difficulties. It is crucial that the roof is done correctly because commercial roofing tends to be much bigger than a residential roofing job. From the very first day, we will make certain to keep you informed on everything that happens with your roofing system. We are a top quality roofing company and because of that, all of our roofing contractors are completely trained, certified, and licensed to do their jobs. You, as a customer, are what keeps us moving forward so we really listen to what you tell us. We will always leave you with a sturdy and reliable roof so that you trust us later on for all your roofing desires.
As a commercial roofing company, we make sure that we can bring you quality roofing services each time. The roofers on our team are able to do everything from commercial metal, to roof coatings and industrial roofing. Although we are very confident in our roofing abilities, we are consistently trying to improve and be the greatest company we can be for you which means that we are consistently up to date with the latest trends and roofing technology. We will always work our hardest to give you the best, because we believe that you deserve that. An additional service that we provide to make sure you are always covered, is 24/7 emergency service When you end up with an emergency with your roof outside of regular business hours, you can always get ahold of us. Allow Hellenic Roofing & Construction, to be your commercial roofing company by dialing 832-704-2817.
It is common that people get so caught up in other aspects of life that they don’t think about their roofing system and how they should take care of it. These repairs have to be looked at so that they do not end up becoming something larger than it should to be. One of the largest problems is that rust can occur and holes will just get larger if these issues sit. The roof might seem like it should be replaced, but you don’t always need to do that. Getting your roof replaced is a great choice that will end up being cheaper than a replacement and also, less wasteful. When a restoration is completed, it is typically easier than a replacement and is finished in a few steps. If possible, you should always try to restore your roof instead of replace it. Our roofers here at Hellenic Roofing & Construction, are available to help you in any way that we can and give you the best roof we can.
- Silicone Roof Keep your roof protected from a silicone roof coating that will assist in keeping it cool.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage can be prevented and stopped when you choose to get an acrylic roof.
- Polyurea Roof Make an investment to protec your roof with a polyurea roof coating.
- Elastomeric Roof stay away from the cracking and chipping of other roofs with an elastomeric roof that can keep it waterproofed and strong throughout its lifetime.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Restoring your roof is not only less expensive than having a replacement, but it is less wasteful as well and will keep your roof protected.
There are many different roof coatings out there that we also provide and will be able to keep your roof safe. Each roof coating is able to do a different thing and keep it protected in different ways. One of our most common cooling materials is elastomeric and it has grown into that for a very good reason. Some of the roof coatings make the roof waterproof and a few others can reflect the sun and lower your energy bill. With their energy saving capabilities and because they can make your roof last longer for a long time, a roof coating is a great choice to consider.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
A flat roof will have to have extra protection than a lot of other roofs. Its flat top makes it hard for water to slide off of it and will wind up just sitting on top of it. When water stays on the roof, it will cause damage because it has nowhere to go. To stay away from problems like water damage, you should put a roof coating on it that will keep it safe. There are a lot of options to choose from because we want you to have anything you want. These make the roof able to walk on as well and is seal out the water and dirt on it.
- Single Ply Roofing Single ply roofing is a fantastic way to make your roof safe and provide something that is safe and simple to have out on your flat roof.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is nice because the seams are melted together to make a barrier so that the roof becomes completely waterproofed.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you need a commercial roof repair, we have the professionals that can handle it for you.
- Flat Roof Repair If your flat roof needs a repair, it is crucial to have it repaired to avoid more problems.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can be great because it will reflect the sun off of your roof, lowering your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing is a popular option of single ply roofing, mostly because of its strong protection and its reflective white membranes. It is able to make your roof cool because of its white reflective material. This can make the roof cooler and in doing that, it will lower the energy bill for your home. The warranty will keep you protected, but the actual roofing material should last around 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
For flat and slightly sloped roofing systems, the built up roof is one of the beginning roofs. They will last around 25 years and are a solid choice because of their reliability and because they look fantastic on your roof. This solid material remains put because of the mixture of tar and gravel. This is a nice option for your flat roof because of its overall dependability and protection. When you need to go through the varying choices you have, call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817.
Having a modified bitumen roof is a good choice for your commercial flat roof because these roofing systems typically last for easily over 20 years. More and more commercial roofs are having this material on it because it is durable. The great portion of this roof is that it is able to become weatherproofed because it is sealed to be seamless. Hail and crazy weather are no match for this material, and it is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
A metal roof on your commercial building is a solid choice to choose from. It is commonly used by commercial buildings because it can last for around 70 years on your roof. We are experienced in metal roofing and are able to get the job finished right. There are pros and cons that come along with metal roofing though that will want to be known about beforehand. This material is great at withstanding strong weather and hail, but it additionally is resistant against fires. It remains on for a long time and that is why many people decide on this material. A roof coating is usually necessary to have installed because otherwise it may become rusted or damaged. Call 832-704-2817 for commercial roofing in Bridge City,TX.
- Standing Seam Metal A standing seam roof is able to last you around 70 years and keep your roof looking great for as long as it can.
- Steel Roofing When you need a roof that can protect you, steel is a great option.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that will not weigh down the building, but can still give you that coverage you want, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel Keep your roof protected with steel, but showcase the beautiful look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal When you need a roof that will provide you safety, a corrugated metal roof will do that.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and will keep you covered for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a good choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofs are able to protect your commercial roof.
- Snap Lock Metal If you need a strong roof that won’t let you down, we can help you get what you deserve.
- Copper Roof If you want something a bit different on your roof, copper roofing can add the pop you want.