Finding a quality commercial roofing company in Robstown,TX, can seem to be a frustrating task. If you choose a roofing team, you need to always be able to depend on them. It is crucial that the roof is done right because commercial roofing tends to be a lot bigger than a residential roofing job. We do whatever we can to make certain that you feel good about picking us for your roofing job. The roofing contractors on our team are trained, certified, and licensed because we are a top quality commercial roofing company that won’t let you down. We always place the customer first because we understand that you are the only reason we are doing this. We will make certain that we always provide you a good quality roof so that you can depend on us for every one of your roofing needs, in the future.
We will be sure, as your commercial roofing company, that we are able to give you any of your commercial roofing needs. The roofers on our team have the ability to do everything from commercial metal, to roof coatings and industrial roofing. Although we have been doing this for a while, we are consistently paying attention and discovering the newest skills to be better for you. You deserve to have the very top quality and that is what we will provide you. An additional service that we offer to make certain you are always covered, is 24/7 emergency service Sometimes roofing emergencies occur and you might not know who to get ahold of, but we are available to make sure that you are always taken care of. Phone 832-704-2817 and make Hellenic Roofing & Construction your commercial roofing company.
People often forget about their roofs and don’t end up getting them fixed. That is why it is crucial to be certain that you look at your roof every once in a while to avoid these problems. One of the biggest problems is that rust can develop and holes will just become larger if these issues sit. The roof may seem like it should be replaced, but you don’t always have to do that. Having your roof replaced is a great choice that will wind up being cheaper than a replacement and additionally, less wasteful. This technique is done relatively easily by inspecting the roof, power washing it, placing on the new material, and then re inspecting a final time. To stay away from all of the time and cost of having a new roof, consider getting a roof restoration instead. Our roofers here at Hellenic Roofing & Construction, are available to assist you in any way that we can and give you the best roof possible.
- Silicone Roof A silicone roof is a great way to be certain that your roof is protected and cooled down.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage will be prevented and not happen anymore when you decide to get an acrylic roof.
- Polyurea Roof A flat roof can often times collect water on it, but a polyurea coating will be able to keep that from happening.
- Elastomeric Roof Elastomeric roofing is dependent and will not crack or chip over time like some other roofs will.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Having a roof restoration is a great option that is much less expensive than having it replaced.
There are a lot of different roof coatings out there that we also provide and are able to keep your roof protected. Each roof coating will be able to do a different thing and keep it protected in varying ways. We have a coating called elastomeric and it is extremely common and will not let you down. Most of them construct a waterproof seal and others act as a reflective material so that the sun’s rays can reflect off and make your building cooler. This really helps cool the roofing material down and will make it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, lowering your energy bill in the end.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs require a little more assistance than many other roofs. The reason for this is because they are flat, if water or any kind of debris fall on it, it cannot go anywhere. When water sits for a long amount of time, it will end up causing problems and if there is already damage to the roof, it will only make it worse. Putting a roof coating onto your commercial flat roof is a solid way to make certain it stays safe from stuff like water damage. We want your roofing system to stay safe for as long as it can so we can go over the options with you to see what you would like. These make the roof able to walk on also and will seal out the water and dirt on it.
- Single Ply Roofing Ask us about single ply roofing and let us show you how much it can keep your roof safe.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is easily becoming more and more popular because of its strength and protection.
- Commercial Roof Repair fixing your roof before the problem gets bigger, is important to make sure that you avoid having to have an entire roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair Water damage happens all of the time on flat roofs so if you want a repair, give us a ring.
- Cool Roof Getting a cool roof on your commercial building can allow you to reduce your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
A popular option among single ply roofing are TPO roofing systems because they are extremely strong. Because of its white reflective abilities, it is able to reflect the light off of the roof and keep the roof from becoming too hot. This will make the roof cooler and in doing that, it will lower the energy bill for your home. The warranty will keep you protected, but the actual roofing material should last around 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
One of the original; roofing materials that protects great on your commercial building is a built up roofing system. This is a dependable choice and can last on your building for around 25 years. It stays in its spot because the mixture of material is tar and gravel. Their strength and dependability make them a top option to choose from. Phone 832-704-2817 and Hellenic Roofing & Construction will be here for you and go over the choices.
Modified bitumen roofing systems are great because they are able to protect your roof for over 20 years. More and more commercial roofs are having this material on it because it is durable. A modified bitumen roof is seamless and that will be able to stop water from coming in. More pros are that it is fire resistant and it is tough enough to be resistant to hail and crazy weather.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Metal roofing on your commercial building is a solid way to make your roof stay protected for a long time. It is a top contender with other roofing options because it can last up to 70 years. You don’t need to worry about your roof because our professionals have been working on metal roofing for a long time. Just like with every roof, there are pros and cons that you will want to pay attention to. Fire, hail and strong weather are no match to this roof and will stand strong with protection. If you want something that can last a long time, this is a solid option. One part of metal roofing that has to be done is to have it coated to be certain it will not get rusted. If you would like commercial metal roofing in Robstown, TX, phone 832-704-2817 and our professional contractors will be able to help you discover what is the best for you.
- Standing Seam Metal Give your roof something that can last you over 70 years.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is able to withstand even the strongest weather and rain.
- Aluminum Roofing Do not add too much weight to your roof, an aluminum roofing system is lighter and can protect you.
- Stone Coated Steel Stone coated steel is a nice way to be certain your roof is strong, but also looks great as well.
- Corrugated Metal Your roof needs to be ready for everything that comes its way, and that is exactly what a corrugated metal roof will do for you.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles look like regular shingles but are able to provide you the strength and protection that a metal roof would give you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Choosing a roof that can be dependable and keep your roof as sturdy as possible can be achomplished with this roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Lock your roof together and get the type of strength and protection that you desire.
- Copper Roof If you want something a little different for your roof, copper roofing can add the pop you want.