Looking for a quality commercial roofing company in Port Aransas,TX, can be hard at times. You should be able to count on your roofing team to always take care of you. Commercial roofing is typically larger than a residential job so it is important that it is done correctly. We want to make certain that you are fearless in our abilities from the beginning and that our roofing contractors will be able to provide you the kind of quality that you are searching for. We are a top quality roofing company and because of that, all of our roofers are completely trained, certified, and licensed to do this work. We make sure to put the customer first because we know that you are the biggest reason we are doing this. We would like to give you a great, solid roof that you can depend on so that whenever there is a problem later on, you don’t question whether to reach out to us for assistance.
As your commercial roofing company, we want to provide you with a variety of roofing services that accommodate all of your needs. The roofers on our team are able to do everything from commercial metal, to roof coatings and industrial roofing. Even though we have been doing this for a long time, we are consistently paying attention and discovering the latest skills to get better for you. We will always work our hardest to bring you the best, because we believe that you deserve that. Another service that we offer to make certain you are always taken care of, is 24/7 emergency service When things like this occur, it is hard to know who to get ahold of, but we can be here for you. Give Hellenic Roofing & Construction a call at 832-704-2817 and make us your commercial roofing company.
It is usual that people get so caught up in varying aspects of life that they forget about their roofing system and why they should take care of it. This is why it is crucial to have your roof looked at so that this isn’t something you are dealing with. The problem with this is that over time, those little repairs turn into large problems and can make a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or have holes. The immediate thought is to have the whole roof replaced, but that isn’t always the answer. Having your roof replaced is a good choice that will end up being less expensive than a replacement and also, less wasteful. When a restoration is done, it is usually simpler than a replacement and is finished in a few steps. If it is something that can be accomplished on your roof, you should consider getting your roof restored instead of getting an entire roof restoration. Hellenic Roofing & Construction is here to make sure that you are taken care of to the best no matter what.
- Silicone Roof A silicone roof is a solid way to be sure that your roof is protected and cooled down.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage will be prevented and stopped when you decide to get an acrylic roof.
- Polyurea Roof Make an investment to protec your roof with a polyurea roof coating.
- Elastomeric Roof When you want a roof that will last the test of time without chipping and cracking, this can do it.
- Commercial Roof Restoration A roof restoration can be an option and if it is, you will see how much cheaper it is.
There are many different roof coatings out there that we additionally provide and are able to keep your roof safe. We want to keep your roof lasting as long as possible so we think you should definitely get a roof coating. We have a coating called elastomeric and it is extremely common and won’t let you down. These roof coatings will be able to create a waterproof seal and a couple even have reflective materials to keep the sun’s harsh rays from overheating the rooftop. What is better than having your roof last longer and also reducing your energy bill at the same time.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs need a little more help than many other roofs. These roofs end up getting damaged because if something like water or debris get on it, it has nowhere to go. When water sits on the roof, it can cause damage because it has nowhere to go. It is a wise investment to have a roof coating installed on so that it becomes waterproof. We want your roofing system to stay safe for as long as possible so we can go over the choices with you to see what you would like. You will still be allowed to go on your roof and it will be safe from things like water and dirt.
- Single Ply Roofing To keep your roof safe and be done in a shorter amount of time, single ply roofing is fantastic.
- Modified Bitumen This material is sealed together and creates a waterproofed barrier that is strong.
- Commercial Roof Repair When you have an issue with your commercial roof and want a repair, call on our roofing experts.
- Flat Roof Repair If your flat roof has to have a repair, it is crucial to have it repaired to avoid more damage.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can go over a commercial roof or onto a residential roof.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing is a common choice of single ply roofing, mainly because of its strength and protection and its reflective white membranes. The white reflective material on this roof will help to keep the roof cool. If you would like to reduce your energy bill in your home, this is the way. These keep your commercial building safe for around 22-30 years and are also protected by a warranty.
Built Up Roofs
For flat and mildly sloped roofing systems, the built up roof is one of the beginning roofs. This is a reliable option and can last on your roof for around 25 years. The roof is made up of gravel and tar that hold it in place. This is a great choice for your flat roof because of its overall dependability and safety. Phone 832-704-2817 and Hellenic Roofing & Construction can be here for you and go over the options.
For a roofing system that will last over 20 years, a modified bitumen roof is a solid choice. More and more commercial roofs are having this material on it because it is so dependable. The nice portion of this roof is that it is able to be weatherproofed due to it becoming sealed to be seamless. It will also keep your roof safe from hail and is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
A metal roof on your commercial structure is a great option to pick from. It is commonly used by commercial buildings because it will stay on for around 70 years on your roof. We have experienced professionals that have done metal roofing for a while. There are good and bad that go along with metal roofing though that will want to be known about ahead of time. Fire, hail and strong weather are no match to this roofing system and will stand strong with protection. When you want something that will remain a long time, this is a solid option. A roof coating is often necessary to put on it because otherwise it can become rusted or damaged. When you have been wanting commercial metal roofing in Port Aransas,TX, dial 832-704-2817, right away.
- Standing Seam Metal If your roof has to have something that will offer protection for a lot of years, this is it.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is something that will be able to stay on your roof through even the heaviest weather.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that won’t weigh down the building, but can still provide you that coverage you want, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel Keep your roof protected with steel, but showcase the beautiful look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal Provide your roof with something solid that will look nice.
- Metal Shingle When you enjoy the look of shingles, but you want something tougher, this is a good choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofs are there to protect your commercial roof.
- Snap Lock Metal If you need a tough roof that will not let you down, we can help you get what you deserve.
- Copper Roof Copper roofing can look great and keep it safe as well.