Searching for a quality commercial roofing company in Kerens,TX, can seem to be a frustrating task. You have to be able to rely on a team of roofing contractors to get your roof where you would like it to be without any issues. Commercial roofing is a very important job because they tend to be larger than residential homes. Our company is here to make sure this process is as easy as possible for you and that you get the roof you have been wanting. As a quality commercial roofing company, we make sure that the roofing contractors on our team are fully trained, certified, and licensed so that you won’t ever have anything less than piece of mind. We value you as a customer because you are what keeps us in business. We will always leave you with a sturdy and dependable roof so that you trust us in the future for all your roofing needs.
As a commercial roofing company, we are here so that we can provide you quality roofing services every time. Anything from industrial roofing to single ply and roof coatings is able to be accomplished by our expert roofing contractors. Although we have been doing this for a long time, we are consistently paying attention and discovering the latest skills to be better for you. You will always get what you deserve if you choose us. We also have 24/7 emergency services that let us to be here for you when you desire it the most. If there is an emergency with your roof, we are the ones to call. When you call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817, we will be there for you as your commercial roofing company.
It is common that people get so caught up in other parts of life that they forget about their roofing system and why they should take care of it. This is why it is so important to have your roof looked at so that this is not something you are dealing with. One of the largest issues is that rust can occur and holes will just become larger if these issues sit. The first thought is to have the entire roof replaced, but that is not always the best choice. Not only is it less expensive to restore your roof, it is healthier for the environment as well because you aren’t wasting any materials. This technique is done quite simply by inspecting the roof, power washing it, putting on the new material, and then re inspecting at the end. If you can, you should think about having your roof restored rather than having it replaced. Here at, Hellenic Roofing & Construction, we can help you.
- Silicone Roof Keep the suns rays from overheating your structure and provide a white coating of silicone roofing to your flat roof.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof will be able to protect from a lot of foot traffic and stay protected from water damage that will often happen to flat roofing systems.
- Polyurea Roof A flat roof can often times collect water on it, but a polyurea coating will be able to prevent that from happening.
- Elastomeric Roof Elastomeric roofing is dependent and will not crack or chip over time like some other roofs will.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Restoring your roof is not only cheaper than having a replacement, but it is less wasteful as well and will keep your roof safe.
The roof coatings that we provide will be able to keep your roof safe and lasting for even longer than usual. We want to keep your roof lasting as long as possible so we think you should definitely get a roof coating. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most popular types of roof coating and for a great reason. A few of the roof coatings make the roof waterproof and a few others can reflect the sun and lower your energy bill. These coatings are a great value and will be able to save you money in the end.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
If you would like to to keep your flat roof protected, you will want to give it additional protection. These roofs wind up getting messed up because if something like water or debris get on it, it has nowhere to go. If water gets on it and sits, it will end up causing damage or contributing to other damage that is already there. It is a wise choice to have a roof coating installed on so that it becomes waterproof. There are a lot of options that you can choose from that will all be able to keep your roof protected and lasting as long as possible. These materials are typically alright to walk on and will be able to seal out all of the dirt and water that can accrue up there.
- Single Ply Roofing A single ply roof is easily installed and will be able to keep your roof safe for many years.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is simply becoming more and more common because of the strength and protection.
- Commercial Roof Repair Making sure that your commercial roof is repaired, will help you avoid problems down the road.
- Flat Roof Repair Water damage happens all of the time on flat roofs so if you need a repair, give us a ring.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can go on a commercial roof or onto a residential roof.
TPO / Single Ply
If you are wanting a strong roofing system that is commonly known for its depenibility, TPO is a great choice. The white reflective material of this roof will help to keep the roof cool. This will keep the roof cooler and in doing that, it will lower the energy bill for your home. The warranty will keep you protected, but the actual roofing material should last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
The built up roof is one of the beginning roofing systems used for flat and slightly sloped roofs. This is a dependable choice and can remain on your building for around 25 years. The roof is created from gravel and tar that keep it in place. They are a top roofing choice as they are extremely sturdy. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can help you with all of the varying choices you may have, just call 832-704-2817.
Modified bitumen roofing systems remain over 20 years on your commercial roof. These systems are common because people are realizing that they are extremely dependable. This material is good at preventing water from seeping into it and is strong. It can also keep your roof safe from hail and is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Picking a metal roof is a perfect choice for your commercial roof. It has remained so common all this time because it will last up to 70 years on your roof. You do not have to worry about your roof because our experts have been working on metal roofing for a long time. Metal roofing has good and bad things to it that we can discuss with you about and will want you to know. A few pros are of course the strength of metal that is unbeatable and is able to hold up through heavy weather, hail, and even fires. This material is picked commonly because it is so long lasting. A roof coating is usually necessary to put on it because otherwise it can become rusted or damaged. If you need commercial metal roofing in Kerens, TX, call 832-704-2817 and our roofing contractors will be able to help you find what is right for you.
- Standing Seam Metal A standing seam roof will be able to last you around 70 years and keep your roof looking fantastic for as long as it lasts.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is something that is able to stay on your roof through even the heaviest weather.
- Aluminum Roofing Don’t add too much weight to your roof, an aluminum roof is lighter and will keep you safe.
- Stone Coated Steel Picking stone coated steel will provide you the great look of stone, but the quality that steel would give you.
- Corrugated Metal When you want a roof that will offer you protection, a corrugated metal roof can do that.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles appear like normal shingles but will be able to give you the strength and protection that a metal roof would provide you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof A mechanical lock metal roof can provide you safety and strength that you deserve on your roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Lock your roof together and get the type of strength and protection that you desire.
- Copper Roof Copper roofing will look great and keep it safe as well.