Occasionally it is difficult to discover a good quality commercial roofing company in Corsicana,TX. The roofing team that you decide to go with needs to always be there if you need them. It is crucial that the roof is done right because commercial roofing tends to be much bigger than a residential roofing job. We want to make certain that you are fearless in our abilities from day one and that our roofing contractors can provide you the kind of quality that you are searching for. The roofers on our team are trained, certified, and licensed so that you always have piece of mind. You, as a customer, are what keeps us going so we always value what you tell us. Do not ever wait to give us a call because we will make sure we are there to get the job taken care of.
We will make sure, as your commercial roofing company, that we can provide you any of your commercial roofing desires. The roofers on our team have the ability to do anything from commercial metal, to roof coatings and industrial roofing. Although we are extremely confident in our roofing abilities, we are consistently trying to improve and be the greatest company we can be for you which means that we are regularly up to date with the latest trends and roofing technology. We will always work our hardest to bring you the best, because we believe that you deserve that. An additional service that we provide to make certain you are always covered, is 24/7 emergency service When things like this happen, it is difficult to know who to call, but we can be here for you. Give Hellenic Roofing & Construction a ring at 832-704-2817 and let us be your commercial roofing company.
It is usual that people get so caught up in varying aspects of life that they don’t think about their roofing system and how they should take care of it. When they do that, they have the risk of not knowing about the smaller repairs. One of the biggest issues is that rust can develop and holes will just get larger if these issues sit. The roof might appear that it should be replaced, but you do not always have to do that. Getting your roof replaced is a great choice that will wind up being cheaper than a replacement and additionally, less wasteful. This process is done relatively easily by inspecting the roof, power washing it, putting on the new material, and then re inspecting a final time. To stay away from all of the time and cost of getting a new roof, think about having a roof restoration instead. Our team here at Hellenic Roofing & Construction, are here to assist you in any way that we can and provide you with the best roof we can.
- Silicone Roof Make your roof safe from a silicone roof coating that will help keep it cool.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roofing system is be able to protect from heavy foot traffic and stay safe from water damage that can often occur on flat roofing systems.
- Polyurea Roof When you need to coat your roof with something that will make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you want to choose.
- Elastomeric Roof Avoid the cracking and chipping of other roofs with an elastomeric roof that can keep it waterproofed and strong throughout its life.
- Commercial Roof Restoration A roof restoration can be a great choice and if it is, you can see how much more affordable it is.
We make certain that we provide a lot of varying roof coatings and are knowledged about them and the way they work for you. Each roof coating will be able to do a different thing and keep it protected in varying ways. One of our more common cooling materials is elastomeric and it has become that way for a really good reason. Some of them construct a waterproof seal and others act as a reflective shield so that the sun’s rays can reflect off and make your building cooler. With their energy saving abilities and because they will make your roof last longer for a long time, a roof coating is a great choice to consider.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
If you would like to to keep your flat roof safe, you will need to provide it additional protection. The reason for this is because they are flat, if water or any type of debris fall on it, it has nowhere to go. If water gets on it and sits, it will wind up causing damage or contributing to more damage that is already there. Installing a roof coating onto your commercial flat roof is a great way to make certain it stays protected from things like water damage. We want your roofing system to stay protected for as long as possible so we will go over the options with you to see what you would want. You will still be allowed to go on your roofing system and it will remain safe from stuff like water and dirt.
- Single Ply Roofing To make your roof safe and be done in a shorter amount of time, single ply roofing is fantastic.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen roofing makes a bond that locks out water and dirt to keep your roof safe.
- Commercial Roof Repair Repairing your roof before the problem gets bigger, is important to make certain that you avoid having to have a full roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair A flat roof repair should be done by an expert roof contractor and will be able to help prevent your roof from having to have a replacement in the end.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can be nice because it will reflect the sun off of your roof, lowering your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
If you are wanting a strong roofing system that is popular for its depenibility, TPO is a solid choice. It has white reflective cooling capabilities to keep the heat away from your roof. It can reflect the light and keep the roof cooler, thus reducing your energy bill. These keep your roof protected for around 22-30 years and are also covered by a warranty.
Built Up Roofs
The built up roof is one of the original commercial systems used for flat and slightly sloped roofs. This is a dependable choice and can remain on your building for around 25 years. This strong material stays put because of the mixture of tar and gravel. This is a nice option for your flat roof because of its overall dependability and safety. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can help you with all of the varying options you might have, just call 832-704-2817.
Getting a modified bitumen roof is a good choice for your commercial flat roof because these roofing systems typically last for easily over 20 years. These systems are common because people are discovering that they are extremely reliable. The pros of a modified bitumen roof are that they are seamless and that in itself is a nice option because it makes certain that nothing is seeping through and causing damage. They are also very strong and fire resistant so it is unlikely that a storm or hail will be able to cause damage to this roof.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial roofs are a nice place to install metal and keep it safe. It is a prime contender with other roofing options because it will last up to 70 years. Our professional roofers are experts in metal roofing, having done them many times. There are pros and cons with every roof, and metal is no exception. A few advantages are of course the strength of metal that is unbeatable and is able to hold up through heavy weather, hail, and even fires. Its long lasting strength is a reason that it is typically found on a lot of commercial buildings and even is becoming popular among residential roofs. One part of metal roofing that has to be done is to get it coated to be sure it will not get rusted. Call 832-704-2817 for commercial roofing in Corsicana,TX.
- Standing Seam Metal If your roof has to have something that will provide quality for many years, this will do it.
- Steel Roofing Steel roofing is some of the best and strongest that you will find. Our experts will put this on for you.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is light and will still be able to give your commercial building the protection you want.
- Stone Coated Steel Stone coated steel is a nice way to be certain your roof is solid, but also looks good as well.
- Corrugated Metal Provide your roof with something solid that will look great.
- Metal Shingle When you like the look of shingles, but you would like something tougher, this is a good option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofs are there to keep safe your commercial roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Lock your roof together and get the kind of strength and protection that you want.
- Copper Roof If you would like something a little different for your roof, copper roofing will add the pop you want.