Searching for a quality commercial roofing company in Nacogdoches,TX, can seem to be a frustrating task. When you decide on a roofing team, you should always be able to count on them. Commercial roofing is a really crucial job because they seem to be bigger than residential homes. From the very beginning, we will make certain to keep you informed on everything that occurs with your roof. As a dependable commercial roofing company, we make certain that the roofing contractors on our team are fully trained, certified, and licensed so that you won’t ever have anything less than piece of mind. We always put the customer first because you are what keeps our company going. We will make sure that we always give you a top quality roof so that you will rely on us for every one of your roofing needs, later on.
We will make certain, as your commercial roofing company, that we can give you any of your commercial roofing desires. Our roofing contractors can do everything, whether it be single ply roofing, industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals, or roof coatings and metal work. Even though we have been doing this for a long time, we are consistently paying attention and learning the newest skills to be better for you. In all that we do, we will be sure to provide you the best because that is what you deserve. When you have to have something like 24/7 emergency services, we offer them to be certain you have it. If you have an emergency with your roof outside of regular business hours, you can always give us a call. Call 832-704-2817 and let Hellenic Roofing & Construction your commercial roofing company.
Small repairs will turn into bigger ones if they are not taken care of and your roof isn’t payed attention to. That is why it is crucial to make sure that you look at your roof every once in a while to avoid these problems. One of the largest issues is that rust can occur and holes will just get bigger if these issues sit. You may think you will need to have your whole roof replaced, but you might not have to. Getting your roof replaced is a great choice that will wind up being less expensive than a replacement and additionally, less wasteful. The process is much easier than an entire replacement because the roof is inspected, power washed, redone, and then inspected again to make certain that it is correct. If it is something that can be accomplished on your roof, you should think about having your roof restored instead of getting an entire roof restoration. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can assist you in going over options and choose what is best for your roof.
- Silicone Roof Prevent the suns rays from overheating your structure and provide a white coating of silicone roofing to your commercial flat roof.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage can be prevented and stopped when you decide to get an acrylic roof.
- Polyurea Roof Make an investment to keep your roof safe with a polyurea roof coating.
- Elastomeric Roof When you need a roof that can last the test of time without chipping and cracking, this will do it.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Having a roof restoration is a solid choice that is a lot less expensive than having it replaced.
We make sure that we offer a lot of varying roof coatings and are experienced about them and the way they work for you. Each roof coating is different and will be able to protect your roof in different ways. We have a coating named elastomeric and it is extremely popular and won’t let you down. They all do different things like lower your energy bill from the reflective material or creating a waterproof seal. With their energy saving abilities and because they will make your roof last longer for a long time, a roof coating is a great choice to think about.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs require a little more help than a lot of other roofs. These roofs end up getting messed up because if something like water or debris get on it, it will have nowhere to go. If water stays on the roof, it will cause damage because it has nowhere to run off at. To stay away from problems like water damage, you should install a roof coating on it that will protect it. There are many choices that you can choose from that will all be able to keep your roof protected and lasting as long as possible. These roof coatings are good at sealing out water and dirt so that your roofing system is protected.
- Single Ply Roofing Single ply roofing is a fantastic way to make your roof safe and provide something that is safe and easy to have out on your flat roof.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen roofing creates a bond that locks out water and dirt to keep your roof safe.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you have a problem with your commercial roof and need a repair, call on our roofing experts.
- Flat Roof Repair Water damage happens all of the time on flat roofs so if you need a repair, give us a call.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can go on a commercial roof or even a residential roof.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing systems are very reliable and because of that are a popular choice. It is able to keep your roof cool because of its white reflective material. If you want to reduce your energy bill for your home, this is the way. These keep your roof protected for between 22-30 years and are also covered by a warranty.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been working for very long and is one of the first roofing materials. This is a reliable choice and can last on your roof for around 25 years. The material used is typically created from a mixture of tar and gravel to keep it from moving. These roofing systems are very sturdy and are perfect for flat roof protection. When you have to go through the different choices you have, dial Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817.
Modified bitumen roofing systems are great because they are able to protect your roof for over 20 years. More and more commercial roofs are having this material on it because it is durable. A modified bitumen roof is seamless and is created to stop water from coming in. They are also really tough and fire resistant so it is not likely that a storm or hail will be able to cause damage to this roof.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Metal roofing on your commercial building is a solid way to keep your roof stay protected for a long time. Metal roofing can oftentimes last up to 70 years, and that makes it a prime contender when searching for a roof. We are pros at metal roofing and will be able to get the job finished right. There are good and bad that go along with metal roofing though that will want to be known about beforehand. This material is great at withstanding heavy weather and hail, but it additionally is resistant against fires. If you need something that can remain a long time, this is a solid option. A roof coating is usually necessary to have installed because otherwise it may become rusted or damaged. If you would like commercial metal roofing in Nacogdoches, TX, call 832-704-2817 and our professional contractors will be available to help you find what is the best for you.
- Standing Seam Metal A standing seam roof is able to last you close to 70 years and keep your roof looking great for as long as it lasts.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is able to withstand even the toughest weather and rain.
- Aluminum Roofing Don’t add too much weight on your roof, an aluminum roofing system is lighter and will keep you safe.
- Stone Coated Steel If you like the protection that steel provides for you, but a look that is more natural like stone, this is a great choice.
- Corrugated Metal Your roof should be ready for anything that comes its way, and that is just what a corrugated metal roof will do for you.
- Metal Shingle When you like the look of shingles, but you would like something tougher, this is a great option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof If you want to keep your roof protected and lasting as long as possible, a mechanical lock metal roof can do the trick.
- Snap Lock Metal The locks in this roof come together to create a locking effect that is durable and will make the roof hold very still and strong.
- Copper Roof Make your roof stand out with a copper roof that will be able to last for a lot of years and make your home or commercial building safe.