Finding a quality commercial roofing company in Lone Star,TX, can seem to be a difficult task. When you choose a roofing team, you should always be able to count on them. Commercial roofing is a really important job because they tend to be bigger than residential homes. We do anything we can to be certain that you feel great about choosing us for your roofing needs. As a dependable commercial roofing company, we make sure that the roofing contractors on our team are completely trained, certified, and licensed so that you won’t ever have anything less than piece of mind. We make sure to place the customer first because we understand that you are the biggest reason we are doing this. We will always leave you with a sturdy and dependable roof so that you trust us in the future for all your roofing needs.
As a commercial roofing company, we make sure that we can provide you quality roofing services each time. Anything from industrial roofing to single ply and roof coatings is able to be accomplished by our expert roofers. Although we have been doing this for a long time, we are consistently paying attention and discovering the latest skills to be better for you. You deserve to have the very top quality and that is what we will give you. Another service that we offer to be certain you are always covered, is 24/7 emergency service If you have an emergency with your roof outside of regular business hours, you can always give us a call. Phone 832-704-2817 and let Hellenic Roofing & Construction your commercial roofing company.
Often people do not pay attention to their roofs and wind up missing out on smaller repairs. That is why it is important to make certain that you look at your roof every so often to stay away from these issues. A big problem that occurs is that rust will develop and holes can just get larger. The first thought is to have the entire roof replaced, but that isn’t always the best choice. Restoring your roof is typically a top option and is less expensive for you than a replacement. This technique is done quite easily by inspecting the roof, power washing it, putting on the new material, and then re inspecting at the end. To stay away from all of the time and cost of having a new roof, think about getting a roof restoration instead. Hellenic Roofing & Construction is here to make certain that you are taken care of to the best of our abilities.
- Silicone Roof A silicone roof is a solid way to be sure that your roof is safe and cooled down.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage occurs on flat roofs because it has no where to go, but an acrylic roof coating will help that from happening.
- Polyurea Roof When you need to coat your roof with something that can make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you should choose.
- Elastomeric Roof You will appreciate the protection that an elastomeric roof will give you without the chipping or cracking.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Having a roof restoration is a solid choice that is much less expensive than having it replaced.
We make sure that we offer a lot of varying roof coatings and are knowledged about them and the way they work for you. Each roof coating is able to do a different thing and keep it protected in varying ways. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most common types of roof coating and for a great reason. A few of the roof coatings make the roof waterproof and a few others will reflect the sun and reduce your energy bill. This really helps cool the roof and will make it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, reducing your energy bill overall.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
If you want to keep your flat roof protected, you will want to provide it extra protection. Because of its flat top, it has a difficult time cleaning off things like water or debris that end up on it. When water sits for a long amount of time, it will end up causing damage and if there is previous damage to the roof, it will only cause more damage. To stay away from problems like water damage, you should put a roof coating on it that will protect it. There are a lot of choices to choose from because we would like you to have anything you want. These coatings are good at sealing out water and dirt so that your roofing system is safe.
- Single Ply Roofing To keep your roof safe and be done in a shorter amount of time, single ply roofing is fantastic.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen roofing makes a seal that locks out water and dirt to make your roof safe.
- Commercial Roof Repair fixing your roof before the problem grows, is important to make sure that you avoid having to have a full roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair Flat roofs can end up with an issue and will need to be repaired to avoid developing further problems.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is a solid choice if you are wanting something on your roof that will work to reflect the sun and reduce your energy bill from it.
TPO / Single Ply
If you are wanting a strong roofing system that is popular for its strength, TPO is a solid option. It has white reflective cooling abilities to keep the heat off your roofing system. This can make the roof cooler and in doing that, it will lower the energy bill in your home. The warranty will keep you protected, but the actual roofing material will last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
For flat and mildly sloped roofing systems, the built up roof is one of the beginning roofs. They will last around 25 years and are a solid choice because of their reliability and because they look fantastic on your roof. The roof is made up of gravel and tar that keep it in place. This is a nice option for your flat roof because of its overall dependability and protection. When you need to go through the varying choices you have, call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817.
Having a modified bitumen roof is a good option for your commercial flat roof because these roofing systems typically last for easily over 20 years. They have become a popular roofing system for commercial roofs because they are really dependable. The nice part about this roof is that it is able to become weatherproofed because it is sealed to be seamless. More pros are that it is fire resistant and it is tough enough to be resistant from hail and crazy weather.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
A metal roof on your commercial building is a great choice to pick from. Metal roofing can typically last up to 70 years, which makes it a prime contender when searching for a roof. We are experienced in metal roofing and will be able to get the job done right. There are good and bad that go along with metal roofing though that will want to be known about ahead of time. This material is great at withstanding heavy weather and hail, but it also is resistant against fires. It remains on for a long time and that is why many people decide on this material. Some cons of a metal roofing system are that it will need to be coated to keep it lasting for a while. If you have been wanting commercial metal roofing in Lone Star,TX, dial 832-704-2817, today.
- Standing Seam Metal A standing seam roof will be able to last you around 70 years and keep your roof remaining great for as long as it can.
- Steel Roofing When you want a roof that can protect you, steel is a top option.
- Aluminum Roofing Don’t add too much weight to your roof, an aluminum roofing system is lighter and can protect you.
- Stone Coated Steel If you want the protection that steel provides for you, but a look that is more blended in like stone, this is a good option.
- Corrugated Metal If you want a roof that will offer you protection, a corrugated metal roof will do that.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and will keep you protected for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a good choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofs are able to keep safe your commercial roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Find a roof that locks into itself and is able to keep your roof protected.
- Copper Roof If you want something a little different for your roof, copper roofing will add the pop you want.