Occasionally it is frustrating to discover a good quality commercial roofing company in Daingerfield,TX. The roofing team that you choose to go with needs to always be there when you need them. Commercial roofing is typically larger than a residential job so it is important that it is done correctly. Our company is here to make sure this process is as easy as possible for you and that you get the roofing system you want. As a dependable commercial roofing company, we make certain that the roofing contractors on our team are fully trained, certified, and licensed so that you will never have anything less than piece of mind. We make sure to place the customer first because we understand that you are the only reason we are doing this. We are sure to always leave you with a sturdy and reliable roof so that you can depend on us later on for all your roofing needs.
When you need commercial roofing services, we are here for you as your commercial roofing company. The roofing contractors on our team have the ability to do everything from commercial metal, to roof coatings and industrial roofing. We believe in always improving\bettering our skills no matter how much we already know, so that we can provide you with the best. You deserve to have the very best and that is what we will give you. We provide 24/7 emergency services for you in the event that something occurs and it is out of normally business hours. When you have an emergency with your roof outside of regular business hours, you can always get ahold of us. Permit Hellenic Roofing & Construction, to be your commercial roofing company by dialing 832-704-2817.
It is common that people get so caught up in varying aspects of life that they forget about their roof and why they should take care of it. That is why it is crucial to be certain that you look at your roof every once in a while to avoid these problems. A big issue that occurs is that rust will spread and holes can just get bigger. You might think you will need to have your entire roof replaced, but you may not need to. You should think about getting your roof restored instead of replaced so that you will avoid the additional cost and wasting of materials. The process of this is relatively easy as well; look over the roof, clean it off, place new material on, reinspect. If you can, you might want to consider having your roof restored rather than having it replaced. Here at, Hellenic Roofing & Construction, we will assist you.
- Silicone Roof A silicone roof is a great way to make certain that your roof is safe and cooled down.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof on your commercial building is a solid choice to choose for water protection.
- Polyurea Roof Waterproof your roof by making it a polyurea roof and it will stay protected.
- Elastomeric Roof If you need a roof that can last the test of time without chipping and cracking, this will do it.
- Commercial Roof Restoration A roof restoration can be a great option and if it is, you can see how much cheaper it is.
We make sure that we offer many different roof coatings and are knowledged about them and the way they work for you. Each roof coating is able to do a different thing and keep it protected in varying ways. One of our more popular cooling materials is elastomeric and it has grown into that for a very good reason. They all do varying things like reduce your energy bill from the reflective material or creating a waterproof seal. This really helps cool the roof and will keep it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, reducing your energy bill in the end.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs need a little more help than many other roofs. These roofs wind up becoming damaged because if something like water or debris get on it, it will have nowhere to go. When water stays on top of the roof for a long period of time, it can wind up causing problems and if there is already damage to the roof, it will only cause more damage. It is a smart choice to have a roof coating put on so that it becomes waterproof. With so many choices to choose from, we can go over them with you and understand which one works the best. You will still be able to go on your roofing system and it will remain safe from things like water and dirt.
- Single Ply Roofing To keep your roof safe and be done in a shorter amount of time, single ply roofing is fantastic.
- Modified Bitumen This material is easily becoming more and more common because of its strength and protection.
- Commercial Roof Repair fixing your roof before the problem gets bigger, is crucial to make certain that you stay away from having to have a full roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair A flat roof repair can be completed by an expert roof contractor and will be able to help prevent your roof from having to have a replacement down the line.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can go over a commercial roof or onto a residential roof.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing systems are very reliable and because of that are a popular pick. It is ready to keep your roof cool because of its white reflective material. In turn, this will keep your building from becoming too hot and will end up lowering your energy bill. These keep your roof safe for around 22-30 years and are also covered by a warranty.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been around for a long time and is one of the first roofing materials. This is a reliable option and can last on your roof for around 25 years. The roof is made up of gravel and tar that hold it in place. They are a top roofing option as they are very sturdy. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can help you with all of the varying choices you might have, just call 832-704-2817.
Modified bitumen roofing systems are great because they will be able to protect your roof for over 20 years. More and more commercial roofs are having this material on it because it is so dependable. The great part about this roof is that it is able to become weatherproofed due to it becoming sealed to be seamless. More pros are that it is fire resistant and it is strong enough to be resistant to hail and crazy weather.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Choosing a metal roof is a great option for your commercial roof. It is a top contender with other roofing options because it will last up to 70 years. We are experienced at metal roofing and are able to get the job done right. There are good and bad that go along with metal roofing though that will want to be known about beforehand. An advantage that is great is that this metal withstands things like heavy weather, hail, and fire. This material is picked commonly because it is so strong. Some disadvantages of a metal roofing system are that it should be coated in order to keep it lasting for a while. If you have been needing commercial metal roofing in Daingerfield,TX, dial 832-704-2817, right away.
- Standing Seam Metal If you want a roof that can last you for a while, a standing seam metal roof will do that.
- Steel Roofing Steel roofing is some of the best and top quality that you can discover. Our experts will put this on for you.
- Aluminum Roofing Do not add too much weight on your roof, an aluminum roof is lighter and can protect you.
- Stone Coated Steel Picking stone coated steel will give you the beautiful look of stone, but the protection that steel would provide you.
- Corrugated Metal Provide your roof with something strong that will look great.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles appear like normal shingles but will be able to give you the strength and protection that a metal roof would give you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof If you would like to keep your roof protected and lasting as long as it can, a mechanical lock metal roof will do the trick.
- Snap Lock Metal When you want a strong roof that won’t let you down, we can help you get what you deserve.
- Copper Roof A copper roof will bring an extra pop onto an already great looking roof.