Sometimes it is difficult to discover a top quality commercial roofing company in Willis,TX. If you choose a roofing team, you should always be able to depend on them. It is important that your commercial roofing job is finished right and by a professional because these jobs tend to be much larger. We do whatever we can to make sure that you feel good about choosing us for your roofing needs. The roofing contractors on our team are trained, certified, and licensed so that you always have piece of mind. You, as a customer, are what keeps us moving forward so we always listen to what you say. We want to give you a great, sturdy roof that you can count on so that if ever there is an issue in the future, you don’t question whether to call us for assistance.
As a commercial roofing company, we make sure that we can provide you quality roofing services every time. Our roofing contractors can do it all, whether it be single ply roofing, industrial roofing projects like churches and hospitals, or roof coatings and metal work. Although we are very confident in our roofing capabilities, we are consistently trying to do better and be the greatest company we can be for you which means that we are consistently up to date with the newest trends and roofing technology. We will always do our best to give you the best, because we think that you deserve that. When you have to have something like 24/7 emergency services, we offer them to make sure you have it. When things like this occur, it is hard to know who to call, but we will be there for you. Call 832-704-2817 and make Hellenic Roofing & Construction your commercial roofing company.
Sometimes people do not pay attention to their roofs and end up missing out on small repairs. These repairs need to be checked so that they don’t end up becoming something larger than it should to be. The issue with this is that over time, those little repairs turn into large problems and can cause a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or have holes. The roof may seem like it should be replaced, but you do not always have to do that. You may want to consider getting your roof restored and not replaced so that you can avoid the extra cost and waste of materials. This process is done quite easily by inspecting the roof, power washing it, placing on the new material, and then re inspecting at the end. If possible, you should think about having your roof restored instead of replaced. Our roofers here at Hellenic Roofing & Construction, are available to help you in any way that we can and give you the best roof possible.
- Silicone Roof Get your roof cooler than it has been with a silicone roof that will supply you protection.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage occurs on flat roofs because it can’t go anywhere, but an acrylic roof coating will help that from occuring.
- Polyurea Roof Make an investment to protec your roof with a polyurea roof coating.
- Elastomeric Roof If you need a roof that will last the test of time without chipping and cracking, this can do it.
- Commercial Roof Restoration A roof restoration can be an option and if it is, you can see how much more affordable it is.
There are many different roof coatings out there that we also provide and are able to keep your roof safe. Roof coatings are all different and every one has the ability to keep your roof safe or covered in another way. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most popular types of roof coating and for a great reason. These roof coatings will be able to create a waterproof seal and some even have reflective materials to keep the sun’s harsh rays from overheating the rooftop. With their energy saving abilities and because they will make your roof last longer for a long time, a roof coating is a great option to consider.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs need a little more assistance than a lot of other roofs. The reason for this is because they are flat, if water or any kind of debris get on it, it cannot go anywhere. Water can get onto your roof and then not have somewhere to go so it can wind up causing damage. To stay away from problems like water damage, you will want to put a roof coating on it that will protect it. With so many choices to choose from, we can go through them with you and see which one works the strongest. These make the roof able to walk on also and will seal out the water and dirt on it.
- Single Ply Roofing To keep your roof safe and be done in a smaller amount of time, single ply roofing is great.
- Modified Bitumen This material is sealed together and creates a waterproofed barrier that is protecting.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you have an issue with your commercial roof and want a repair, call on our roofing experts.
- Flat Roof Repair Flat roofs can develop a problem and will have to be fixed to avoid developing further problems.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can go on a commercial roof or even a residential roof.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing is a common option of single ply roofing, mainly because of its strength and protection and its reflective white membranes. It has white reflective cooling capabilities to keep the heat off your roof. If you want to reduce your energy bill for your home, this is the way. The nice part about these roofing systems is that they can last around 22-30 years and usually come with some type of warranty.
Built Up Roofs
The built up roof is one of the original roofing systems done for flat and slightly sloped roofs. If you want a reliable roofing option that will last on your roof around 25 years, this is a solid pick. It stays in its spot because the combination of material is tar and gravel. These roofs are incredibly sturdy and are great for flat roof protection. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can assist you with all of the different choices you may have, just call 832-704-2817.
Modified bitumen roofs last over 20 years on your commercial roof. These systems are common because people are discovering that they are extremely reliable. A modified bitumen roof is seamless and is able to stop water from coming in. More advantages are that it is fire resistant and it is strong enough to be resistant from hail and major weather.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Choosing a metal roof is a great option for your commercial roof. It is often used by commercial buildings because it will last for around 70 years on your roof. We are pros at metal roofing and will be able to get the job finished right. There are good and bad that come along with metal roofing though that should be known about ahead of time. pro that is great is that this metal withstands things like strong weather, hail, and fire. If you want something that will remain a long time, this is a great choice. A part of metal roofing that has to be handled is to have it coated to make certain it will not become rusted. When you have been wanting commercial metal roofing in Willis,TX, dial 832-704-2817, right away.
- Standing Seam Metal Give your roof something that can last you over 70 years.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is able to withstand even the toughest weather and rain.
- Aluminum Roofing Don’t add too much weight on your roof, an aluminum roofing system is lighter and will protect you.
- Stone Coated Steel Picking stone coated steel will provide you the beautiful look of stone, but the quality that steel would give you.
- Corrugated Metal Your roof needs to be ready for anything that comes its way, and that is exactly what a corrugated metal roof will do for you.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles appear like regular shingles but will be able to give you the strength and protection that a metal roof would give you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Choosing a roof that will be dependable and keep your roof as sturdy as possible can be achomplished with this roof.
- Snap Lock Metal The locks in this roof come together to create a locking effect that is strong and can make the roof hold really still and strong.
- Copper Roof Copper roofing can look great and keep it safe at the same time.