Sometimes it is frustrating to discover a good quality commercial roofing company in Splendora,TX. You have to be able to depend on a team of roofing contractors to get your roof where you would like it to be without any issues. Commercial roofing is typically larger than a residential job so it is important that it is done correctly. We are here to make certain this process is as easy as possible for you and that you get the roofing system you have been wanting. We are a top quality roofing company and because of that, all of our contractors are completely trained, certified, and licensed to do this work. We always place the customer first because we understand that you are the biggest reason we are doing this. Don’t ever wait to reach out to us because we will make sure we are there to get the job taken care of.
As a commercial roofing company, we are here so that we can bring you dependable roofing services each time. The roofing contractors on our team have the ability to do everything from commercial metal, to roof coatings and industrial roofing. We are always bettering our skills by remaining up to date with the newest roofing technology so that we can provide you the best. You will always get what you deserve when you choose us. When you have to have something like 24/7 emergency services, we provide them to be certain you have it. Sometimes roofing emergencies happen and you may not know who to call, but we are available to make certain that you are always taken care of. Call 832-704-2817 and make Hellenic Roofing & Construction your commercial roofing company.
Often people do not pay attention to their roofs and wind up missing out on smaller repairs. When they do that, they run the risk of missing out on small repairs. A large problem that occurs is that rust will spread and holes can just get larger. The immediate thought is to have the whole roof replaced, but that isn’t always the best choice. Having your roof replaced is a good option that will wind up being less expensive than a replacement and additionally, less wasteful. The process is way easier than a full replacement because the roof is inspected, power washed, redone, and then inspected again to make sure that it is correct. If it is something that can be done on your roof, you should consider getting your roof restored in place of having an entire roof restoration. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can help you go over choices and choose what is best for your roofing system.
- Silicone Roof A silicone roof is a solid way to be sure that your roof is protected and cooled down.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage will be prevented and not happen anymore when you decide to get an acrylic roof.
- Polyurea Roof Make an investment to keep your roof safe with a polyurea roof coating.
- Elastomeric Roof If you need a roof that can stand the test of time without chipping and cracking, this will do it.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Restoring your roof is not only cheaper than having a replacement, but it is less wasteful as well and will keep your roof safe.
We offer a lot of roof coatings that are able to assist in keeping your roof protected and lasting longer than ever before. Each roof coating is able to do a different thing and keep it protected in varying ways. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most popular forms of roof coating and for a great reason. A couple of the roof coatings make the roof waterproof and a few others can reflect the sun and lower your energy bill. What could be better than making your roof last longer and also reducing your energy bill at the same time.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs are something that will require some additional protection in order to stay away from damage. These roofs end up getting damaged because if something like water or debris get on it, it will have nowhere to go. Water may get onto your roof and then not have somewhere to go so it can wind up causing damage. Installing a roof coating onto your commercial flat roof is a great way to make sure it stays protected from stuff like water damage. We want your roofing system to stay protected for as long as it can so we will go over the options with you to see what you would like. You will still be allowed to go on your roofing system and it will be safe from things like water and dirt.
- Single Ply Roofing Single ply roofing is a fantastic way to make your roof protected and provide something that is safe and easy to have out on your flat roof.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is simply becoming more and more common because of its strength and protection.
- Commercial Roof Repair When you have an issue with your commercial roof and want a repair, call on our roofing experts.
- Flat Roof Repair Water damage happens all of the time on flat roofs so if you need a repair, give us a ring.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is nice because it will reflect the sun off of your roof, reducing your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
A common option among single ply roofing are TPO roofing systems because they are very strong. Because of its white reflective abilities, it is able to reflect the light from of the roof and prevent the roof from becoming too hot. It can reflect the light and keep the roof cooler, thus lowering your energy bill. The nice part about these roofing systems is that they can last around 22-30 years and typically come with some kind of warranty.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been around for very long and is one of the original roofing materials. They will last around 25 years and are a great pick because of their dependability and because they look fantastic on your roof. This solid material stays put because of the mixture of tar and gravel. These roofing systems are incredibly sturdy and are great for flat roof protection. Give us a call at 832-704-2817 and the team at Hellenic Roofing & Construction can go over the varying choices for you.
For a roofing system that can stay over 20 years, a modified bitumen roof is a great choice. They have become a common roofing system for commercial buildings because they are really dependable. The pros of a modified bitumen roof are that they can be seamless and that in itself is a nice option because it makes certain that nothing is seeping through and creating damage. Hail and crazy weather will be no match for this material, and it is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Metal roofing on your commercial roof is a great way to keep your roof safe for a long time. It is commonly chosen by commercial buildings because it will stay on for around 70 years on your roof. You don’t have to worry about your roof because our professionals have been working on metal roofing for a long time. There are pros and cons that come along with metal roofing though that will want to be known about beforehand. This material is great at withstanding heavy weather and hail, but it also is resistant against fires. It lasts for a long time and that is why a lot of people choose this material. Some cons of a metal roofing system are that it will need to be coated to keep it lasting for a while. When you have been needing commercial metal roofing in Splendora,TX, call 832-704-2817, today.
- Standing Seam Metal A standing seam roof will be able to last you close to 70 years and keep your roof remaining great for as long as it lasts.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is something that is able to last on your roof through even the heaviest weather.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that will not weigh down the roof, but can still give you that protection you desire, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel Picking stone coated steel will provide you the beautiful look of stone, but the quality that steel would give you.
- Corrugated Metal Your roof should be ready for everything that comes its way, and that is just what a corrugated metal roof will do for you.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles look like normal shingles but will be able to give you the strength and safety that a metal roof would give you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofs are there to keep safe your commercial roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Get a roof that locks together and is able to keep your roof protected.
- Copper Roof A copper roof can add an extra pop onto an already nice looking roof.