Occasionally it is difficult to find a good quality commercial roofing company in Pinehurst,TX. You need to be able to rely on a team of roofers to get your roof where you want it to be without any difficulties. Commercial roofing is typically larger than a residential job so it is important that it is done right. We do whatever we can to be certain that you feel great about picking us for your roofing needs. The roofers on our team are trained, certified, and licensed so that you always feel confident in us. We always put the customer first because you are what keeps our business going. We will always leave you with a solid and dependable roof so that you can depend on us later on for all your roofing desires.
When you need commercial roofing services, we are available for you as your commercial roofing company. Everything from industrial roofing to single ply and roof coatings is able to be done by our expert roofing contractors. We are always bettering our skills by staying up to date with the newest roofing technology so that we can bring you the best. We will always do our best to give you the best, because we believe that you should have that. Another service that we provide to make certain you are always covered, is 24/7 emergency service Sometimes roofing emergencies occur and you might not know who to call, but we are available to make certain that you are always taken care of. Phone 832-704-2817 and make Hellenic Roofing & Construction your commercial roofing company.
People regularly forget about their roofing systems and don’t end up getting them repaired. These repairs have to be looked at so that they do not end up becoming something bigger than it needs to be. The problem with this is that over time, those little repairs turn into large problems and can cause a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or get holes. The immediate thought is to have the entire roof replaced, but that isn’t always the answer. Restoring your roof is actually a great option and is less expensive for you than a replacement. This process is done quite simply by inspecting the roof, power washing it, placing on the new material, and then re inspecting a final time. If it is something that can be accomplished on your roof, you should think about getting your roof restored in place of getting an entire roof restoration. Hellenic Roofing & Construction will assist you in going over options and choose what is best for your roof.
- Silicone Roof Prevent the suns rays from overheating your structure and give a white coating of silicone roofing to your commercial flat roof.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage happens on flat roofs because it can’t go anywhere, but an acrylic roof coating will help that from happening.
- Polyurea Roof Make an investment to keep your roof safe with a polyurea roof coating.
- Elastomeric Roof You will appreciate the protection that an elastomeric roof will give you without the chipping or cracking.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Restoring your roof is not only less expensive than having a replacement, but there is less waste as well and will keep your roof protected.
The roof coatings that we provide will be able to keep your roof safe and lasting for even longer than before. Every roof coating is different and is able to protect your roof in many ways. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most popular forms of roof coating and for a great reason. Most of them create a waterproof seal and others act as a reflective shield so that the sun’s rays will reflect off and keep your building cooler. These coatings are a great value and are able to save you money in the end.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs require a little more assistance than many other roofs. Since it has a flat top, it has a difficult time cleaning off things like water or debris that end up on it. When water stays on top of the roof for a long amount of time, it will end up causing damage and if there is previous damage to the roof, it will only make it worse. It is a wise choice to have a roof coating put on so that it is waterproof. There are many options that you can choose from that will all be able to keep your roof protected and lasting as long as possible. You will still be allowed to go on your roof and it will be safe from stuff like water and dirt.
- Single Ply Roofing Single ply roofing is a great way to keep your roof safe and provide something that is safe and simple to have out on your flat roof.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen roofing makes a seal that locks out water and dirt to keep your roof safe.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you need a commercial roof repair, we have the professionals that can deal with it for you.
- Flat Roof Repair If your flat roof has to have a repair, it is crucial to have it fixed to avoid more damage.
- Cool Roof Getting a cool roof on your commercial building can allow you to lower your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing systems are very reliable and because of that are a common pick. The white reflective material on this roof will help to keep the roof cool. This can keep the roof cooler and in doing that, it will lower the energy bill in your home. The great part about these roofing systems is that they will last around 22-30 years and usually come with some type of warranty.
Built Up Roofs
One of the original; roofing materials that works great on your commercial building is a built up roofing system. If you want a top quality roofing option that will last on your roof around 25 years, this is a solid choice. This solid material remains put because of the mixture of tar and gravel. They are a solid roofing option as they are very sturdy. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can help you with all of the different choices you might have, just call 832-704-2817.
For a roofing system that will last over 20 years, a modified bitumen roof is a great option. These systems are common because people are realizing that they are extremely reliable. This material is good at keeping water from seeping into it and is tough. More pros are that it is fire resistant and it is tough enough to be resistant to hail and major weather.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
A metal roof on your commercial building is a great option to choose from. It has remained so popular all this time because it can last up to 70 years on your roof. Our professional roofers are professionals in metal roofing, having done them many times. Just like with every roof, there are pros and cons that you will want to pay attention to. pro that is great is that this material withstands things like heavy weather, hail, and fire. It remains on for a long time and that is why many people decide on this material. A roof coating is often necessary to put on it because otherwise it may become rusted or damaged. Phone 832-704-2817 for commercial roofing in Pinehurst,TX.
- Standing Seam Metal If you want a roof that can last you for a long time, a standing seam metal roof can do that.
- Steel Roofing Steel roofing is some of the best and top quality that you can discover. Our professionals will put this on for you.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is light and can still be able to give your commercial building the protection you deserve.
- Stone Coated Steel Keep your roof protected with steel, but showcase the beautiful look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal Provide your roof with something strong that will look great.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and can keep you protected for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a good choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Picking a roof that can be dependable and keep your roof as strong as possible can be done with this roof.
- Snap Lock Metal If you want a strong roof that will not let you down, we will help you get what you deserve.
- Copper Roof Copper roofing can look great and keep it safe as well.