Sometimes it is difficult to discover a top quality commercial roofing company in Magnolia,TX. You should be able to count on your roofing team to consistently take care of you. It is important that the job is done correctly because commercial roofing tends to be a lot bigger than a residential roofing job. We do anything we can to make certain that you feel good about choosing us for your roofing job. The roofing contractors on our team are trained, certified, and licensed so that you always feel confident in us. We will put our customer first because you are what keeps our business going. Don’t ever wait to reach out to us because we will make certain we are there to get the job done.
As a commercial roofing company, we make sure that we can bring you quality roofing services each time. Our roofing contractors can do it all, whether it be single ply roofing, industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals, or roof coatings and metal work. We are regularly improving our skills by remaining up to date with the latest roofing technology so that we can provide you the best. You deserve to have the very best and that is what we will provide you. We offer 24/7 emergency services for you in the event that something occurs and it is out of normally business hours. Sometimes roofing emergencies occur and you might not know who to call, but we are here to make certain that you are always taken care of. Phone 832-704-2817 and let Hellenic Roofing & Construction your commercial roofing company.
Often people do not pay attention to their roofs and wind up missing out on smaller repairs. This is why it is crucial to be certain that you check up on your roof every once in a while to avoid these issues. One of the largest issues is that rust can develop and holes will just get larger if these problems sit. The first thought is to have the whole roof replaced, but that isn’t always the answer. You may want to consider having your roof restored instead of replaced so that you will avoid the additional cost and wasting of materials. This process is much easier than an entire replacement because the roof is inspected, power washed, redone, and then looked at again to be sure that it is correct. If possible, you should always attempt to restore your roof instead of replace it. Hellenic Roofing & Construction is available to make certain that you are taken care of to the best no matter what.
- Silicone Roof A silicone roof is a solid way to be certain that your roof is protected and cooled down.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage will be prevented and not happen anymore when you choose to get an acrylic roof.
- Polyurea Roof Waterproof your roofing system by making it a polyurea roof and it can stay protected.
- Elastomeric Roof You will appreciate the protection that an elastomeric roof will give you without the chipping or cracking.
- Commercial Roof Restoration A roof restoration can be a great option and if it is, you can see how much cheaper it is.
We offer a variety of roof coatings that are able to assist in keeping your roof protected and lasting longer than ever before. Each roof coating is different and will be able to protect your roof in many ways. We have a coating named elastomeric and it is extremely popular and will not let you down. These roof coatings will be able to create a waterproof seal and some even have reflective materials to keep the sun’s harsh rays from overheating the rooftop. These coatings are a great value and are able to save you money in the end.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
If you would like to to keep your flat roof safe, you will need to provide it additional protection. Because of its flat top, it has a difficult time cleaning off things like water or debris that end up on it. When water stays on the roof, it can cause damage because it has nowhere to go. It is a smart choice to have a roof coating installed on so that it becomes waterproof. We would like your roof to stay safe for as long as it can so we can go over the choices with you to see what you would want. These make the roofing system able to walk on also and is seal out the water and dirt on it.
- Single Ply Roofing A single ply roof is simply installed and is able to keep your roof safe for many years.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen roofing makes a bond that seals out water and dirt to keep your roof safe.
- Commercial Roof Repair When you have an issue with your commercial roof and want a repair, call on our roofing professionals.
- Flat Roof Repair A flat roof repair can be completed by an expert roof contractor and will be able to help stop your roof from needing a replacement in the end.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is nice because it will reflect the sun off of your roof, lowering your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing systems are very reliable and because of that are a common choice. It has white reflective cooling abilities to keep the heat off your roofing system. If you want to reduce the energy bill in your home, this is the way. These keep your commercial building protected for between 22-30 years and are also covered by a warranty.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been around for very long and is one of the first roofing materials. They will last around 25 years and are a great choice because of their dependability and because they look fantastic on your roof. This strong material remains put because of the mixture of tar and gravel. They are a top roofing choice as they are extremely strong. Call 832-704-2817 and Hellenic Roofing & Construction can be there for you and go over the options.
For a roofing system that can stay over 20 years, a modified bitumen roof is a great choice. They have turned into a common roofing system for commercial buildings because they are very reliable. The great portion of this roof is that it is able to be weatherproofed because it is sealed to be seamless. More pros are that it is fire resistant and it is strong enough to be resistant to hail and major weather.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Picking a metal roof is a perfect option for your commercial roof. Metal roofing can oftentimes last up to 70 years, and that makes it a prime contender when searching for a roof. We have experienced experts that have done metal roofing for a long time. Metal roofing has good and bad things to it that we can discuss with you about and will want you to know. Fire, hail and major weather are not a match to this roofing system and will stand strong with protection. When you want something that will remain a long time, this is a great choice. One part of metal roofing that has to be handled is to have it coated to make sure it will not end up rusted. Phone 832-704-2817 for commercial roofing in Magnolia,TX.
- Standing Seam Metal If you want a roof that will last you for a while, a standing seam metal roof will do that.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof will be able to withstand even the strongest weather and rain.
- Aluminum Roofing Don’t add too much weight to your roof, an aluminum roof is lighter and will keep you safe.
- Stone Coated Steel Stone coated steel is a perfect way to make sure your roof is solid, but also looks great as well.
- Corrugated Metal Provide your roof with something solid that will look nice.
- Metal Shingle When you enjoy the look of shingles, but you would like something tougher, this is a great choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofs are there to protect your commercial roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Get a roof that locks together and is able to keep your roof together.
- Copper Roof If you want something a little different on your roof, copper roofing will add the pop you want.