Occasionally it is difficult to discover a good quality commercial roofing company in Conroe,TX. When you choose a roofing team, you should always be able to depend on them. Commercial roofing is a really crucial job because they tend to be larger than residential homes. From the very first day, we will make sure to keep you in the loop on everything that happens with your roof. The contractors on our team are trained, certified, and licensed because we are a high quality commercial roofing company that will not let you down. We always place the customer first because we know that you are the biggest reason we are doing this. We want to make sure that we always give you a good quality roofing system so that you will depend on us for every one of your roofing needs, later on.
As your commercial roofing company, we want to provide you with a variety of roofing services that accommodate all of your desires. We can do everything, whether it be single ply roofing, industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals, or roof coatings and metal work. We believe in consistently improving\bettering our skills no matter how much we already know, so that we can provide you with the best. In all that we do, we will be sure to give you the best because that is what you should have. When you need something like 24/7 emergency services, we offer them to make certain you are covered. Sometimes roofing emergencies occur and you may not know who to call, but we are here to make sure that you are always taken care of. Call 832-704-2817 and let Hellenic Roofing & Construction your commercial roofing company.
Sometimes people do not pay attention to their roofs and wind up missing out on smaller repairs. This is why it is so important to have your roof looked at so that this isn’t something you are dealing with. One of the largest problems is that rust can occur and holes will just become bigger if these problems sit. You may think you will have to have your whole roof replaced, but you might not need to. Not only is it cheaper to restore your roof, it is healthier for the environment also because you are not wasting any parts of your roof. The process is way easier than an entire replacement because the roof is inspected, power washed, redone, and then looked at again to be sure that it is correct. If it is something that can be accomplished on your roof, you should think about getting your roof restored instead of getting an entire roof restoration. Hellenic Roofing & Construction will help you go over options and choose what is best for your roof.
- Silicone Roof Make your roof safe from a silicone roof coating that will help keep it cool.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage can be prevented and stopped when you decide to get an acrylic roof.
- Polyurea Roof Waterproof your roof by making it a polyurea roof and it can stay protected.
- Elastomeric Roof When you need a roof that will stand the test of time without chipping and cracking, this will do it.
- Commercial Roof Restoration A roof restoration can be a great choice and if it is, you can see how much more affordable it is.
We provide a lot of roof coatings that are able to help keep your roof protected and lasting longer than ever before. Every roof coating is different and is able to protect your roof in different ways. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most popular types of roof coating and for a good reason. These roof coatings will be able to make a waterproof seal and some even have reflective materials to stop the sun’s harsh rays from overheating the rooftop. With their energy saving capabilities and because they will make your roof last longer for a long time, a roof coating is a solid option to think about.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs are something that may require some additional protection in order to stay away from damage. Its flat top makes it hard for water to slide off of it and will wind up just staying on top of it. Water may get onto the roof and then not have somewhere to go so it can wind up causing damage. Installing a roof coating onto your commercial flat roof is a great way to be sure it stays safe from stuff like water damage. There are a lot of choices to pick from because we would like you to have anything you want. You will still be allowed to walk on your roof and it will be safe from stuff like water and dirt.
- Single Ply Roofing Single ply roofing is a fantastic way to make your roof safe and offer something that is safe and easy to have out on your flat roof.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is nice because the seams are melted together to create a barrier so that the roof becomes completely waterproofed.
- Commercial Roof Repair fixing your roof before the problem gets bigger, is crucial to make certain that you stay away from having to have a full roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair Water damage happens all of the time on flat roofing so if you want a repair, give us a call.
- Cool Roof Having a cool roof on your commercial building can allow you to reduce your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing systems are very strong and because of that are a popular choice. The white reflective material of this roof will help in keeping the roof cool. If you would like to lower the energy bill in your home, this is the way. The nice part about these roofing systems is that they can last between 22-30 years and typically come with some type of warranty.
Built Up Roofs
One of the beginning; roofing materials that protects great on your roof is a built up roofing system. If you want a top quality roofing option that will last on your roof around 25 years, this is a solid choice. It stays in place because the combination of material is tar and gravel. This is a nice choice for your flat roof because of its overall dependability and safety. When you need to go through the varying choices you have, call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817.
Modified bitumen roofing systems are great because they are able to protect your roof for over 20 years. More and more commercial roofs are using this material on it because it is durable. A modified bitumen roof is seamless and that will be created to stop water from coming in. It can also keep your roof safe from hail and is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
A metal roof on your commercial building is a solid choice to choose from. It has remained so common all this time because it will last up to 70 years on your roof. We have great professionals that have done metal roofing for a long time. There are pros and cons that come along with metal roofing though that should be known about beforehand. A few advantages are obviously the strength of metal that is undeniable and is able to hold up against heavy weather, hail, and even fires. It remains on for a long time and that is why many people choose this material. One part of metal roofing that has to be handled is to have it coated to make sure it will not end up rusted. If you would like commercial metal roofing in Conroe, TX, call 832-704-2817 and our professional contractors will be available to help you find what is the best for you.
- Standing Seam Metal If your roof needs something that will offer quality for many years, this is it.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof will be able to withstand even the toughest weather and rain.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is light and will still be able to provide your commercial building the protection you want.
- Stone Coated Steel Protect your roof with steel, but showcase the great look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal Your roof should be ready for everything that comes its way, and that is just what a corrugated metal roof can do for you.
- Metal Shingle When you enjoy the look of shingles, but you would like something stronger, this is a good choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Choosing a roof that will be dependable and keep your roof as strong as possible can be achomplished with this roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Find a roof that locks into itself and is able to keep your roof protected.
- Copper Roof If you would like something a little different for your roof, copper roofing can add the pop you want.