Occasionally it is difficult to find a top quality commercial roofing company in Goldthwaite,TX. The roofing team that you choose to go with should always be available when you need them. It is important that the roof is done correctly because commercial roofing tends to be a lot bigger than a residential roofing job. From the very beginning, we will make certain to keep you informed on everything that happens with your roof. The roofers on our team are trained, certified, and licensed because we are a high quality commercial roofing company that won’t let you down. We appreciate you as a customer because you are what keeps us in business. We would like to give you a top quality, solid roof that you can count on so that whenever there is an issue in the future, you never hesitate to reach out to us for help.
We will be sure, as your commercial roofing company, that we are able to give you any of your commercial roofing needs. Our professional roofing contractors have the ability to do anything from single ply roofing, roof coatings, and metal roofing, to industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals. Though we are extremely confident in our roofing capabilities, we are consistently working to do better and be the best company we can be for you which means that we are consistently up to date with the latest trends and roofing technology. In everything that we do, we will be sure to give you the best because that is what you should have. We provide 24/7 emergency services for you in the event that something happens and it is out of normally business hours. When things like this occur, it is hard to know who to call, but we will be here for you. Call 832-704-2817 and let Hellenic Roofing & Construction your commercial roofing company.
Often people do not pay attention to their roofs and wind up missing out on small repairs. These repairs have to be checked so that they don’t wind up becoming something larger than it should to be. A large issue that occurs is that rust will spread and holes can just get larger. The first thought is to have the entire roof replaced, but that is not always the best choice. Getting your roof replaced is a great choice that will wind up being cheaper than a replacement and also, less wasteful. This process is way easier than an entire replacement because the roof is inspected, power washed, redone, and then looked at again to be sure that it is perfect. To avoid all of the time and cost of having a new roof, consider getting a roof restoration instead. Our roofers here at Hellenic Roofing & Construction, are here to assist you in any way that we can and provide you with the best roof we can.
- Silicone Roof Keep the suns rays from overheating your structure and give a white coating of silicone roofing to your flat roof.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage will be prevented and stopped when you decide to get an acrylic roof.
- Polyurea Roof Make an investment to protec your roof with a polyurea roof coating.
- Elastomeric Roof You will love the protection that an elastomeric roof will give you without the chipping or cracking.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Choose a roof restoration over a replacement to avoid the costs and time.
There are a lot of different roof coatings out there that we additionally provide and will be able to keep your roof safe. Each roof coating will be able to do a different thing and keep it protected in different ways. We have a coating named elastomeric and it is very common and will not let you down. Some of the roof coatings make the roof waterproof and a few others can reflect the sun and lower your energy bill. This actually helps cool the roofing material down and will keep it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, lowering your energy bill in the end.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs are something that may require some additional protection in order to avoid damage. These roofs end up getting messed up because if something like water or debris get on it, it has nowhere to go. When water stays on top of the roof for a long period of time, it will end up causing damage and if there is already damage to the roof, it will only make it worse. Installing a roof coating onto your commercial flat roof is a solid way to be sure it stays safe from stuff like water damage. There are a lot of options that you can pick from that will all be able to keep your roof safe and lasting as long as possible. You will still be able to go on your roof and it will be safe from things like water and dirt.
- Single Ply Roofing A single ply roof is simply installed and is able to keep your roof safe for many years.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is bonded together and creates a waterproofed barrier that is protecting.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you have an issue with your commercial roof and want a repair, call on our roofing experts.
- Flat Roof Repair Flat roofs can end up with a problem and will have to be repaired to avoid having further issues.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can be nice because it will reflect the sun off of your roof, reducing your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing systems are very reliable and because of that are a popular choice. It has white reflective cooling capabilities to keep the heat off your roof. If you would like to lower your energy bill for your home, this is the way. These roofing systems are warranty protected and last around 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
The built up roof is one of the original commercial systems used for flat and slightly sloped roofs. This is a dependable choice and can last on your roof for around 25 years. It holds in its spot because the mixture of material is tar and gravel. They are a top roofing option as they are very sturdy. Phone 832-704-2817 and Hellenic Roofing & Construction will be there for you and go over the choices.
Having a modified bitumen roof is a great option for your commercial flat roof because these roofing systems tend to last for easily over 20 years. These systems are popular because people are discovering that they are very reliable. The pros of a modified bitumen roof are that they can be seamless and that in itself is a nice choice because it makes sure that nothing is seeping through and creating damage. They are also very strong and fire resistant so it is not likely that a storm or hail will be able to cause damage to this roof.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Choosing a metal roof is a great option for your commercial roof. It is often chosen by commercial buildings because it can stay on for around 70 years on your roof. You do not have to worry about your roof because our experts have been doing metal roofing for a long time. Metal roofing has pros and cons to it that we can talk to you about and will want you to understand. Fire, hail and major weather are not a match to this roof and will stay strong with protection. Its long lasting strength is a reason that it is so commonly found on a lot of commercial buildings and even is very popular among residential roofs. A roof coating is usually necessary to put on it because otherwise it can become rusted or damaged. If you have been needing commercial metal roofing in Goldthwaite,TX, call 832-704-2817, today.
- Standing Seam Metal Give your roof something that will last you over 70 years.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is something that is able to last on your roof through even the heaviest weather.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that will not weigh down the building, but can still give you that protection you want, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel Protect your roof with steel, but showcase the beautiful look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal Be certain that your roof looks great but still is keeping your commercial building or home covered.
- Metal Shingle When you enjoy the look of shingles, but you would like something stronger, this is a great choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofs are able to protect your commercial roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Find a roof that locks together and is able to keep your roof together.
- Copper Roof A copper roof can add an additional pop onto an already nice looking roof.