Sometimes it is difficult to discover a top quality commercial roofing company in Rockdale,TX. You need to be able to count on your roofing team to always take care of you. It is crucial that the job is done correctly because commercial roofing is usually a lot bigger than a residential roofing job. We do whatever we can to make certain that you feel great about choosing us for your roofing job. We are a top quality roofing company and because of that, all of our contractors are fully trained, certified, and licensed to do their jobs. You, as a customer, are what keeps us going so we always value what you say. Do not ever wait to give us a call because we will make sure we are there to get the job taken care of.
As a dependable commercial roofing company, we would like to to offer you with a variety of roofing services that accommodate all of your desires. Our professional roofers have the ability to do everything from single ply roofing, roof coatings, and metal roofing, to industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals. Although we are extremely confident in our roofing abilities, we are always trying to improve and be the greatest company we can be for you which means that we are regularly up to date with the newest trends and roofing technology. We will always do our best to give you the best, because we think that you deserve that. We offer 24/7 emergency services for you in the instance that something occurs and it is out of regular business hours. When things like this happen, it is difficult to know who to get ahold of, but we will be here for you. Give Hellenic Roofing & Construction a call at 832-704-2817 and make us your commercial roofing company.
It is usual that people get so caught up in other aspects of life that they don’t think about their roofing system and how they should take care of it. This is why it is crucial to have your roof looked at so that this is not something you are having to worry about. One of the biggest issues is that rust can occur and holes will just become larger if these problems sit. The roof may appear that it should be replaced, but you do not always have to do that. Restoring your roof is actually a top choice and is less expensive for you than a replacement. This process is way easier than a full replacement because the roof is inspected, power washed, redone, and then inspected again to be sure that it is correct. If possible, you might want to think about having your roof restored rather than having it replaced. Hellenic Roofing & Construction will help you go over options and choose what is best for your roofing system.
- Silicone Roof Get your roof cooler than it has been with a silicone roof that will supply you protection.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roofing system is be able to protect from a lot of foot traffic and stay safe from water damage that can often occur on flat roofing systems.
- Polyurea Roof If you want to coat your roof with something that will make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you want to pick.
- Elastomeric Roof You will appreciate the saftey that an elastomeric roof will give you without the chipping or cracking.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Choose a roof restoration over a replacement to avoid the costs and time.
We offer a lot of roof coatings that will be able to assist in keeping your roof safe and lasting longer than ever before. Roof coatings are all different and every one has the power to keep your roof safe or covered in another way. We have a coating named elastomeric and it is very popular and will not let you down. They all do varying things like reduce your energy bill from the reflective material or creating a waterproof seal. These coatings are a great value and will be able to save you money in the long run.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs are something that may require some extra protection in order to stay away from damage. These roofs wind up becoming messed up because if something like water or debris get on it, it has nowhere to go. When water sits for a long period of time, it will wind up causing problems and if there is already damage to the roof, it will only cause more damage. It is a good plan to get a roof coating installed on your commercial flat roofing system to keep it safe from these kinds of things. We want your roof to stay safe for as long as possible so we will go over the choices with you to see what you would like. These materials are usually alright to walk on and are able to seal out all of the dirt and water that can accrue up there.
- Single Ply Roofing Ask us about single ply roofing and let us show you how much it can keep your roof safe.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is simply becoming more and more popular because of its strength and protection.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you need a commercial roof repair, we have the professionals that can handle it for you.
- Flat Roof Repair Flat roofs can end up with a problem and will have to be fixed to avoid developing further problems.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can go over a commercial roof or even a residential roof.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing systems are very strong and because of that are a popular pick. Because of its white reflective cooling, it is able to reflect the light off of the roof and keep the roof from becoming too hot. It can reflect the light and keep the roof cooled down, thus lowering your energy bill. These roofing systems are warranty safe and last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been working for a long time and is one of the first roofing materials. They can last around 25 years and are a great choice because of their reliability and because they look fantastic on your roof. The material used is usually created from a combination of tar and gravel to prevent it from moving. Their strength and dependability make them a top option to pick from. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can help you with all of the different choices you may have, just call 832-704-2817.
For a roofing system that can last over 20 years, a modified bitumen roof is a solid option. They have turned into a popular roofing system for commercial roofs because they are very dependable. A modified bitumen roof is seamless and is created to stop water from coming in. More pros are that it is fire resistant and it is strong enough to be resistant to hail and crazy weather.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Picking a metal roof is a perfect option for your commercial roof. It is often chosen by commercial buildings because it will last for around 70 years on your roof. We are pros at metal roofing and will be able to get the job done right. There are good and bad that come along with metal roofing though that will want to be known about beforehand. pro that is great is that this material withstands things like heavy weather, hail, and fire. It remains on for a long time and that is why many people choose this material. A roof coating is often necessary to have installed because otherwise it can become rusted or damaged. Commercial metal roofing in Rockdale,TX is only a phone call away by dialing 832-704-2817.
- Standing Seam Metal If you would like a roof that can last you for a long time, a standing seam metal roof can do that.
- Steel Roofing If you need a roof that will protect you, steel is a great option.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that will not weigh down the building, but will still provide you that protection you desire, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel Stone coated steel is a perfect way to be certain your roof is strong, but also looks good as well.
- Corrugated Metal Provide your roof with something strong that will look nice.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and will keep you protected for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a top option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Choosing a roof that can be dependable and keep your roof as strong as possible can be achomplished with this roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Lock your roof together and recieve the kind of strength and protection that you want.
- Copper Roof Make your roof stand out with a copper roof that is able to last for a lot of years and keep your home or commercial building safe.