Looking for a good commercial roofing company in Cameron,TX, can be difficult sometimes. You have to be able to rely on a team of roofers to get your roof where you would like it to be without any issues. Commercial roofing is usually bigger than a residential job so it is important that it is done right. From the very first day, we will make certain to keep you informed on everything that occurs with your roof. We are a top quality roofing company and because of that, all of our contractors are fully trained, certified, and licensed to do their jobs. We value you as a customer because you are the reason we are in business. Do not ever wait to give us a call because we will make certain we are there to get the job taken care of.
When you need commercial roofing services, we are here for you as your commercial roofing company. The roofing contractors on our team are able to do anything from commercial metal, to roof coatings and industrial roofing. We believe in always improving\bettering our skills no matter how much we already know, so that we can provide you with the best. In all that we do, we will be certain to provide you the best because that is what you deserve. Another service that we offer to make sure you are always taken care of, is 24/7 emergency service If you have an emergency with your roofing system outside of regular business hours, you can always get ahold of us. Permit Hellenic Roofing & Construction, to be your commercial roofing company by dialing 832-704-2817.
Sometimes people do not pay attention to their roofs and end up missing out on small repairs. These repairs need to be checked so that they don’t wind up becoming something larger than it needs to be. The problem with this is that through time, those small repairs turn into big issues and can make a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or have holes. You might think you will need to have your whole roof replaced, but you may not have to. Not only is it less expensive to restore your roof, it is better for the environment also because you are not wasting any parts of your roof. When a restoration is done, it is usually simpler than a replacement and is done in a few steps. To avoid all of the time and cost of having a new roof, think about getting a roof restoration instead. Our team here at Hellenic Roofing & Construction, are available to assist you in any way that we can and provide you with the best roof possible.
- Silicone Roof Make your roof safe from a silicone roof coating that will assist in keeping it cool.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage will be prevented and stopped when you choose to get an acrylic roof.
- Polyurea Roof A flat roof will often times collect water on it, but a polyurea coating is able to keep that from occuring.
- Elastomeric Roof You will love the saftey that an elastomeric roof will provide you without the chipping or cracking.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Choose a roof restoration over a replacement to avoid the costs and time.
There are many different roof coatings out there that we also provide and are able to keep your roof protected. Each roof coating is able to do a different thing and keep it protected in different ways. We have a coating called elastomeric and it is extremely common and won’t let you down. Most of them create a waterproof seal and others act as a reflective material so that the sun’s rays will reflect off and make your building cooler. What is better than making your roof last longer and also lowering your energy bill at the same time.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
A flat roof will need to have extra protection than a lot of other roofs. The reason for this is because they are flat, if water or any kind of debris fall on it, it cannot go anywhere. Water may get onto the roof and then not have somewhere to go so it can wind up causing damage. Installing a roof coating onto your commercial flat roof is a great way to make certain it stays protected from things like water damage. With so many choices to choose from, we can go through them with you and see which one works the strongest. These roof coatings are good at sealing out water and dirt so that your roof is safe.
- Single Ply Roofing To keep your roof safe and be done in a shorter amount of time, single ply roofing is fantastic.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen roofing makes a seal that seals out water and dirt to keep your roof safe.
- Commercial Roof Repair When you have a problem with your commercial roof and want a repair, call on our roofing experts.
- Flat Roof Repair If your flat roof needs a repair, it is crucial to have it fixed to avoid more damage.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can go on a commercial roof or onto a residential roof.
TPO / Single Ply
A popular choice among single ply roofing are TPO roofing systems because they are extremely strong. It has white reflective cooling capabilities to keep the heat off your roofing system. In turn, this will keep your building from getting too hot and can end up lowering your energy bill. These roofing systems are warranty safe and last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
One of the beginning; roofing materials that works great on your commercial building is a built up roofing system. If you want a reliable roofing option that can last on your roof around 25 years, this is a solid choice. This strong material stays put because of the mixture of tar and gravel. This is a nice choice for your flat roof because of its overall dependability and protection. Phone 832-704-2817 and Hellenic Roofing & Construction can be there for you and go over the choices.
Modified bitumen roofing systems are good because they are able to protect your roof for over 20 years. More and more commercial roofs are having this material on it because it is durable. This material is great at preventing water from going into it and is tough. It will also make your roof safe from hail and is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial roofs are a great spot to put metal and keep it protected. It is often used by commercial buildings because it can last for around 70 years on your roof. We are experienced in metal roofing and will be able to get the job finished right. There are pros and cons that come along with metal roofing though that will want to be known about ahead of time. Fire, hail and major weather are no match to this roofing system and will stand strong with protection. Its long lasting strength is a reason that it is typically found on a lot of commercial buildings and even is becoming common among residential roofs. One downside to this roofing is that it often times will need to have a roof coating so that it will continue it lasting as long as it can without rusting. When you have been wanting commercial metal roofing in Cameron,TX, call 832-704-2817, right away.
- Standing Seam Metal If you want a roof that can last you for a while, a standing seam metal roof will do that.
- Steel Roofing When you want a roof that can protect you, steel is a great option.
- Aluminum Roofing Don’t add too much weight on your roof, an aluminum roofing system is lighter and will keep you safe.
- Stone Coated Steel If you like the protection that steel provides for you, but a look that is more blended in like stone, this is a good option.
- Corrugated Metal Your roof should be ready for anything that comes its way, and that is just what a corrugated metal roof will do for you.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and will keep you protected for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a good option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofs are there to protect your commercial roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Get a roof that locks into itself and is able to keep your roof safe.
- Copper Roof Make your roof pop with a copper roof that is able to last for a long time and make your home or commercial building safe.