Occasionally it is frustrating to discover a top quality commercial roofing company in Hondo,TX. You should be able to rely on your roofing team to consistently take care of you. It is crucial that your commercial roofing job is finished correctly and by a professional because these jobs tend to be much larger. Our company is here to make sure this process is as simple as possible for you and that you get the roof you have been wanting. The roofing contractors on our team are trained, certified, and licensed so that you always have piece of mind. We always put the customer first because we understand that you are the only reason we are doing this. We will make sure that we always provide you a top quality roof so that you will rely on us for all your roofing needs, in the future.
When you need commercial roofing services, we are here for you as your commercial roofing company. Our roofing contractors can do it all, whether it be single ply roofing, industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals, or roof coatings and metal work. Though we are very confident in our roofing capabilities, we are consistently working to do better and be the best company we can be for you which means that we are regularly up to date with the newest trends and roofing technology. You will always get the best that you deserve if you pick us. When you have to have something like 24/7 emergency services, we provide them to make certain you have it. Sometimes roofing emergencies happen and you may not know who to get ahold of, but we are available to make certain that you are always taken care of. Give Hellenic Roofing & Construction a ring at 832-704-2817 and make us your commercial roofing company.
Small repairs will turn into larger ones if they aren’t taken care of and your roof isn’t payed attention to. If they do that, they run the risk of not knowing about the smaller repairs. The problem with this is that over time, those small repairs turn into big issues and can cause a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or get holes. You might think you will have to have your entire roof replaced, but you might not need to. Getting your roof replaced is a great choice that will wind up being cheaper than a replacement and additionally, less wasteful. When a restoration is done, it is typically simpler than a replacement and is done in a few steps. To avoid all of the time and cost of having a new roof, consider having a roof restoration instead. Here at, Hellenic Roofing & Construction, we will help you.
- Silicone Roof Keep the suns rays from overheating your building and provide a white coating of silicone roofing to your commercial flat roof.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof is be able to protect from heavy foot traffic and stay safe from water damage that can often happen to flat roofing systems.
- Polyurea Roof A flat roof will often times collect water on it, but a polyurea coating is able to keep that from occuring.
- Elastomeric Roof If you need a roof that can stand the test of time without chipping and cracking, this will do it.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Getting a roof restoration is a great choice that is a lot less expensive than having it replaced.
We offer a variety of roof coatings that will be able to help keep your roof safe and lasting longer than ever before. We would like to keep your roof lasting as long as possible so we think you should always get a roof coating. One of our most popular cooling materials is elastomeric and it has become that way for a very good reason. A few of the roof coatings make the roof waterproof and some others will reflect the sun and reduce your energy bill. These coatings are a great value and are able to save you money in the long run.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs are something that will require some extra protection in order to avoid damage. Because of its flat top, it has a difficult time cleaning off things like water or debris that end up on it. If water sits on the roof, it can cause damage because it has nowhere to run off at. Putting a roof coating onto your commercial flat roof is a solid way to make certain it stays protected from things like water damage. There are so many options to pick from because we would like you to have whatever you want. These roof coatings are good at sealing out water and dirt so that your roof is safe.
- Single Ply Roofing Ask us about single ply roofing and let us show you how much it can keep your roof protected.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is simply becoming more and more popular because of the strength and protection.
- Commercial Roof Repair Repairing your roof before the issue gets bigger, is crucial to make sure that you stay away from having to have an entire roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair Flat roofs can end up with an issue and will need to be repaired to avoid developing further issues.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is a solid option if you are wanting something on your roof that will help reflect the sun and lower your energy bill from it.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing systems are very strong and because of that are a common pick. The white reflective material of this roof will help to keep the roof cool. This will keep the roof cooler and in doing that, it can lower the energy bill in your home. These roofing systems are warranty protected and last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
One of the beginning; roofing materials that works great on your commercial building is a built up roof. If you want a top quality roofing option that can last on your roof around 25 years, this is a solid choice. The material used is typically created from a mixture of tar and gravel to keep it from moving. These roofing systems are very sturdy and are great for flat roof protection. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can assist you with all of the different options you might have, just call 832-704-2817.
Getting a modified bitumen roof is a good choice for your commercial flat roof because these roofing systems tend to last for easily over 20 years. These systems are popular because people are discovering that they are extremely reliable. The pros of a modified bitumen roof are that they are seamless and that in itself is a great option because it makes sure that nothing is coming through and creating damage. It will also keep your roof safe from hail and is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Metal roofing on your commercial building is a solid way to keep your roof safe for a long time. Metal roofing can typically last up to 70 years, which makes it a prime contender when looking for a roof. Our professional roofers are experts in metal roofing, having done them a lot of times. There are good and bad that come along with metal roofing though that should be known about beforehand. pro that is great is that this material can handle things like strong weather, hail, and fire. When you need something that will remain a long time, this is a great option. A part of metal roofing that has to be handled is to get it coated to be sure it will not become rusted. If you would like commercial metal roofing in Hondo, TX, phone 832-704-2817 and our roofing contractors will be available to help you discover what is the best for you.
- Standing Seam Metal A standing seam roof is able to last you close to 70 years and keep your roof remaining great for as long as it can.
- Steel Roofing If you want a roof that will protect you, steel is a great choice.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that won’t weigh down the building, but can still provide you the coverage you want, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel Protect your roof with steel, but showcase the beautiful look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal Be certain that your roof looks great but still keeps your commercial building or home safe.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and can keep you covered for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a top option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Choosing a roof that will be dependable and keep your roof as strong as possible can be done with this roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Get a roof that locks together and is able to keep your roof safe.
- Copper Roof If you want something a little different for your roof, copper roofing will add the pop you want.