Searching for a good commercial roofing company in Devine,TX, can be hard at times. The roofing team that you choose to go with should always be there if you need them. Commercial roofing is a really crucial job because they tend to be larger than residential homes. We want to make certain that you are confident in our abilities from the beginning and that our roofing contractors will be able to provide you the kind of quality that you are looking for. As a dependable commercial roofing company, we make sure that the roofing contractors on our team are completely trained, certified, and licensed so that you won’t ever have anything less than piece of mind. We always put the customer first because you are what keeps our business going. We will make certain that we always provide you a good quality roofing system so that you can depend on us for every one of your roofing needs, later on.
We will make sure, as your commercial roofing company, that we are able to provide you all of your commercial roofing desires. Our roofing contractors can do it all, whether it be single ply roofing, industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals, or roof coatings and metal work. We are regularly bettering our skills by staying up to date with the newest roofing technology so that we can bring you the best. You will always get what you deserve if you pick us. We provide 24/7 emergency services for you in the event that something occurs and it is out of normally business hours. Sometimes roofing emergencies occur and you might not know who to call, but we are here to make sure that you are always taken care of. Give Hellenic Roofing & Construction a call at 832-704-2817 and make us your commercial roofing company.
People regularly forget about their roofing systems and don’t end up getting them fixed. These repairs need to be checked so that they don’t wind up becoming something larger than it needs to be. The problem with this is that through time, those little repairs turn into large problems and can cause a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or have holes. The roof may seem like it should be replaced, but you do not always have to do that. Not only is it cheaper to restore your roof, it is better for the environment as well because you aren’t wasting any parts of your roof. When a restoration is done, it is typically easier than a replacement and is finished in a few steps. To stay away from all of the time and cost of getting a new roof, consider having a roof restoration instead. Here at, Hellenic Roofing & Construction, we can help you.
- Silicone Roof Prevent the suns rays from overheating your building and give a white coating of silicone roofing to your commercial flat roof.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof on your commercial building is a great option to pick for water protection.
- Polyurea Roof If you need to coat your roof with something that will make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you should pick.
- Elastomeric Roof Avoid the cracking and chipping of other roofs with an elastomeric roof that will keep it waterproofed and strong throughout its life.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Pick a roof restoration over a replacement to stay away from the costs and time.
We provide a variety of roof coatings that will be able to help keep your roof safe and lasting longer than ever before. Each roof coating is able to do a different thing and keep it protected in different ways. We have a coating named elastomeric and it is extremely common and will not let you down. They all do different things like reduce your cooling bill from the reflective material or creating a waterproof seal. These coatings are a great value and will be able to save you money in the end.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
If you would like to to keep your flat roof protected, you will want to give it additional protection. Since it has a flat top, it has a difficult time cleaning off things like water or debris that get on it. When water sits for a long amount of time, it can end up causing damage and if there is previous damage to the roof, it will only make it worse. Installing a roof coating onto your commercial flat roof is a great way to be certain it stays protected from things like water damage. We want your roofing system to stay protected for as long as possible so we can go over the options with you to see what you would like. These coatings are good at sealing out water and dirt so that your roofing system is safe.
- Single Ply Roofing A single ply roof is simply installed and is able to keep your roof protected for many years.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen roofing creates a seal that locks out water and dirt to make your roof safe.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you need a commercial roof repair, we have the experts that can deal with it for you.
- Flat Roof Repair Flat roofs can develop a problem and will need to be fixed to avoid developing further problems.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can go on a commercial roof or onto a residential roof.
TPO / Single Ply
If you are wanting a strong roofing system that is commonly known for its strength, TPO is a solid option. It is able to keep your roof cool because of its white reflective material. This can make the roof cooler and in doing that, it will lower the energy bill in your home. These roofing systems are warranty protected and last around 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been around for very long and is one of the first roofing materials. This is a reliable choice and can last on your roof for around 25 years. It holds in its spot because the mixture of material is tar and gravel. This is a nice option for your flat roof because of its overall strength and protection. Call 832-704-2817 and Hellenic Roofing & Construction can be there for you and go over the options.
Modified bitumen roofing systems are good because they will be able to protect your roof for over 20 years. These systems are popular because people are discovering that they are extremely dependable. This material is good at preventing water from seeping into it and is strong. Hail and major weather will be no match for this material, and it is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Metal roofing on your commercial roof is a solid way to make your roof stay protected for a long time. It has remained so common all this time because it will last up to 70 years on your roof. Our professional roofers are professionals in metal roofing, having done them many times. Just like with every roof, there are pros and cons that you will need to pay attention to. A few advantages are of course the strength of metal that is unbeatable and is able to hold up against heavy weather, hail, and even fires. Its long lasting strength is a reason that it is so commonly found on many commercial buildings and even is becoming common among residential roofs. Some disadvantages of a metal roofing system are that it should be coated in order to keep it lasting for a while. Commercial metal roofing in Devine,TX is just a phone call away by dialing 832-704-2817.
- Standing Seam Metal A standing seam roof is able to last you around 70 years and keep your roof remaining fantastic for as long as it can.
- Steel Roofing Steel roofing is some of the best and top quality that you will discover. Our professionals can put this on for you.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is lightweight and can still be able to provide your commercial building the protection you deserve.
- Stone Coated Steel Stone coated steel is a perfect way to make sure your roof is solid, but also looks great as well.
- Corrugated Metal If you need a roof that will offer you protection, a corrugated metal roof can do that.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles look like normal shingles but are able to give you the strength and protection that a metal roof would give you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof If you would like to keep your roof protected and lasting as long as possible, a mechanical lock metal roof can do the trick.
- Snap Lock Metal If you need a tough roof that will not let you down, we will help you get what you want.
- Copper Roof If you would like something a little different on your roof, copper roofing will add the pop you desire.