Searching for a quality commercial roofing company in Castroville,TX, can pose to be a frustrating task. The roofing team that you choose to go with needs to always be there when you need them. It is crucial that the job is done right because commercial roofing tends to be a lot bigger than a residential roofing job. From the very beginning, we will make sure to keep you in the loop on everything that occurs with your roofing system. As a quality commercial roofing company, we make certain that the roofing contractors on our team are fully trained, certified, and licensed so that you will never have anything less than piece of mind. We always put the customer first because you are what keeps our business going. We want to give you a top quality, sturdy roof that you can count on so that if ever there is an issue later on, you never hesitate to reach out to us for help.
As a commercial roofing company, we are here so that we can bring you dependable roofing services each time. The roofers on our team have the ability to do everything from commercial metal, to roof coatings and industrial roofing. Even though we have been doing this for a while, we are always paying attention and learning the newest skills to be better for you. We will always do our best to give you the best, because we think that you deserve that. We also have 24/7 emergency services that will allow us to be there for you when you need it the most. If there is an emergency with your roofing system, we are the ones to call. Phone 832-704-2817 and make Hellenic Roofing & Construction your commercial roofing company.
Sometimes people don’t pay attention to their roofs and end up missing out on small repairs. This is why it is crucial to have your roof looked at so that this is not something you are having to worry about. The issue with this is that over time, those small repairs turn into large issues and can cause a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or have holes. You might think you will have to have your whole roof replaced, but you might not need to. Getting your roof replaced is a great option that will wind up being less expensive than a replacement and also, less wasteful. The process is way easier than a full replacement because the roof is inspected, power washed, redone, and then looked at again to make sure that it is correct. If it is something that can be done on your roof, you should consider having your roof restored instead of getting an entire roof restoration. Our roofers here at Hellenic Roofing & Construction, are available to assist you in any way that we can and give you the best roof we can.
- Silicone Roof Make your roof safe with a silicone roof coating that will assist in keeping it cool.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof will be able to protect from heavy foot traffic and stay protected from water damage that will often happen to flat roofing systems.
- Polyurea Roof Make an investment to keep your roof safe with a polyurea roof coating.
- Elastomeric Roof stay away from the cracking and chipping of other roofs with an elastomeric roof that will keep it waterproofed and strong throughout its lifetime.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Pick a roof restoration over a replacement to stay away from the price and time.
The roof coatings that we do will be able to keep your roof protected and lasting for even longer than before. Every roof coating is different and will be able to protect your roof in many ways. One of our more popular cooling materials is elastomeric and it has become that way for a very good reason. Some of them construct a waterproof seal and others act as a reflective shield so that the sun’s rays can reflect off and keep your building cooler. These coatings are a great value and are able to save you money in the end.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs require a little more help than many other roofs. These roofs wind up becoming damaged because if something like water or debris get on it, it has nowhere to go. If water stays on the roof, it can cause damage because it has nowhere to go. Putting a roof coating onto your commercial flat roof is a great way to make certain it stays safe from stuff like water damage. We want your roof to stay safe for as long as it can so we will go over the options with you to see what you would want. These coatings are usually okay to walk on and are able to seal out all of the dirt and water that can build up there.
- Single Ply Roofing Single ply roofing is a fantastic way to keep your roof protected and offer something that is safe and easy to have out on your flat roof.
- Modified Bitumen This material is simply becoming more and more popular because of its strength and protection.
- Commercial Roof Repair fixing your roof before the problem grows, is crucial to make sure that you stay away from having to have a full roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair If your flat roof has to have a repair, it is crucial to have it repaired to avoid more damage.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can be great because it will reflect the sun off of your roof, lowering your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
If you are wanting a strong roofing system that is popular for its strength, TPO is a great option. Because of its white reflective abilities, it has the ability to reflect the light off of the roof and keep the roof from getting too hot. It can reflect the light and keep the roof cooler, thus lowering your energy bill. These roofing systems are warranty safe and last around 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
For flat and slightly sloped roofing systems, the built up roof is one of the beginning roofs. If you want a reliable roofing option that can last on your roof around 25 years, this is a great choice. This solid material stays put because of the mixture of tar and gravel. This is a great choice for your flat roof because of its overall strength and safety. Call 832-704-2817 and Hellenic Roofing & Construction can be here for you and go over the choices.
Modified bitumen roofing systems are great because they are able to protect your commercial building for over 20 years. Because of their dependable track record, they have turned into a more used roofing system than ever before. This material is good at preventing water from seeping into it and is strong. More pros are that it is fire resistant and it is tough enough to be resistant to hail and major weather.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Metal roofing on your commercial roof is a great way to keep your roof stay protected for a long time. It is a top contender with other materials because it can last up to 70 years. We are experienced in metal roofing and are able to get the job done right. There are good and bad that come along with metal roofing though that should be known about ahead of time. This material is perfect for withstanding heavy weather and hail, but it additionally is resistant against fires. Its long lasting strength is the reason that it is so commonly found on a lot of commercial buildings and even is very common among residential homes. One downside to this roofing is that it sometimes will need to have a roof coating in order to keep it lasting as long as it can without rusting. Commercial metal roofing in Castroville,TX is just a phone call away at 832-704-2817.
- Standing Seam Metal A standing seam roof is able to last you around 70 years and keep your roof remaining fantastic for as long as it can.
- Steel Roofing If you want a roof that will protect you, steel is a top choice.
- Aluminum Roofing Do not add too much weight to your roof, an aluminum roof is lighter and will protect you.
- Stone Coated Steel Choosing stone coated steel will provide you the beautiful look of stone, but the protection that steel would provide you.
- Corrugated Metal Make certain that your roof looks good but still is keeping your commercial building or home protected.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and can keep you covered for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a top option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofs are able to protect your commercial roof.
- Snap Lock Metal The locks in this roofing system come together to make a locking effect that is durable and can make the roof hold really still and strong.
- Copper Roof A copper roof will add an extra pop onto an already great looking roof.