Searching for a quality commercial roofing company in Woodway,TX, can be difficult sometimes. The roofing team that you decide to go with should always be available when you need them. It is important that your commercial roofing job is finished right and by a professional because these jobs tend to be much bigger. We are here to make sure this process is as simple as possible for you and that you get the roofing system you want. As a dependable commercial roofing company, we make certain that the roofing contractors on our team are completely trained, certified, and licensed so that you won’t ever have anything less than confidence in us. We will put the customer first because you are what keeps our business going. We want to give you a great, solid roof that you can depend on so that if ever there is a problem in the future, you never hesitate to call us for help.
When you want commercial roofing services, we are available for you as your commercial roofing company. We can do it all, whether it be single ply roofing, industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals, or roof coatings and metal work. Even though we have been doing this for a while, we are consistently paying attention and discovering the latest skills to be better for you. In everything that we do, we will be sure to provide you the best because that is what you deserve. An additional service that we offer to make sure you are always covered, is 24/7 emergency service If there is an emergency with your roofing system, we are the ones to call. When you call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817, we can be there for you as your commercial roofing company.
Small repairs can turn into larger ones if they are not taken care of and your roof isn’t payed attention to. These repairs need to be looked at so that they don’t end up becoming something larger than it needs to be. One of the issues with this is that the problems that are there, will just continue to get bigger. The immediate thought is to have the entire roof replaced, but that is not always the answer. Restoring your roof is typically a great option and is less expensive for you than a replacement. The process of this is seemingly simple as well; inspect the roof, clean it off, put new material on, reinspect. To avoid all of the time and cost of having a new roof, think about having a roof restoration instead. Hellenic Roofing & Construction is available to make certain that you are taken care of to the best no matter what.
- Silicone Roof Make your roof protected from a silicone roof coating that will assist in keeping it cool.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof will be able to protect from a lot of foot traffic and stay safe from water damage that will often happen to flat roofing systems.
- Polyurea Roof Waterproof your roofing system by making it a polyurea roof and it will stay protected.
- Elastomeric Roof When you need a roof that will last the test of time without chipping and cracking, this can do it.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Pick a roof restoration over a replacement to avoid the price and time.
The roof coatings that we provide will be able to keep your roof safe and lasting for even longer than before. We want to keep your roof lasting as long as possible so we think you should always get a roof coating. We have a coating named elastomeric and it is extremely popular and will not let you down. These roof coatings will be able to create a waterproof seal and some even have reflective materials to keep the sun’s harsh rays from overheating the rooftop. With their energy saving capabilities and because they will make your roof last longer for a long time, a roof coating is a great choice to think about.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
If you would like to to keep your flat roof protected, you will want to provide it extra protection. Its flat top makes it difficult for water to run off of it and will end up just staying on top of it. When water stays on top of the roof for a long amount of time, it will end up causing problems and if there is previous damage to the roof, it will only cause more damage. To avoid issues like water damage, you should put a roof coating on it that will protect it. There are so many options to choose from because we would like you to have anything you want. You will still be allowed to walk on your roofing system and it will remain safe from stuff like water and dirt.
- Single Ply Roofing Talk to us about single ply roofing and allow us to show you how much it can keep your roof safe.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen roofing creates a bond that seals out water and dirt to make your roof safe.
- Commercial Roof Repair When you have an issue with your commercial roof and want a repair, call on our roofing professionals.
- Flat Roof Repair Water damage happens all of the time on flat roofs so if you want a repair, give us a ring.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is a solid option if you are wanting something on your roof that will work to reflect the sun and lower your energy bill from it.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing is a common choice of single ply roofing, mostly because of its strong protection and its reflective white membranes. It is able to make your roof cool because of its white reflective material. It will reflect the light and keep the roof cooler, thus lowering your energy bill. These roofing systems are warranty safe and last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
One of the beginning; roofing materials that protects for a long time on your commercial building is a built up roofing system. If you need a top quality roofing option that will last on your roof around 25 years, this is a great pick. This strong material remains put because of the mixture of tar and gravel. These roofs are incredibly sturdy and are great for flat roof protection. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can assist you with all of the different choices you may have, just call 832-704-2817.
Modified bitumen roofing systems are good because they are able to protect your commercial building for over 20 years. They have become a popular roofing system for commercial buildings because they are very dependable. The great part about this roof is that it is able to be weatherproofed because it is sealed to be seamless. Hail and major weather are no match to this material, and it is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
A metal roof on your commercial structure is a great option to pick from. It has remained so common all this time because it will last up to 70 years on your building. Our professional roofers are experts in metal roofing, having done them a lot of times. Metal roofing has pros and cons to it that we will discuss with you about and will want you to know. This material is great at withstanding heavy weather and hail, but it additionally is resistant against fires. Its long lasting strength is the reason that it is typically found on a lot of commercial buildings and even is becoming popular among residential roofs. One downside to this roofing is that it often times will need to have a roof coating so that it will keep it lasting as long as it can without rusting. Commercial metal roofing in Woodway,TX is just a phone call away by dialing 832-704-2817.
- Standing Seam Metal If you want a roof that can last you for a long time, a standing seam metal roof will do that.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is able to withstand even the strongest weather and rain.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is lightweight and will still be able to provide your commercial building the protection you deserve.
- Stone Coated Steel Keep your roof protected with steel, but showcase the great look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal Provide your roof with something strong that will look nice.
- Metal Shingle When you enjoy the look of shingles, but you would like something stronger, this is a good choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofs are there to protect your commercial roof.
- Snap Lock Metal When you want a tough roof that won’t let you down, we will help you get what you deserve.
- Copper Roof If you want something a little different on your roof, copper roofing will add the pop you want.