Sometimes it is frustrating to find a good quality commercial roofing company in Waco,TX. You need to be able to depend on a team of roofing contractors to get your roof where you want it to be without any difficulties. Commercial roofing is typically larger than a residential job so it is important that it is done right. From the very beginning, we will make sure to keep you in the loop on everything that happens with your roof. The roofing contractors on our team are trained, certified, and licensed so that you always feel confident in us. We make sure to put the customer first because we know that you are the biggest reason we are doing this. We will make certain that we always provide you a good quality roofing system so that you will depend on us for all your roofing needs, in the future.
When you want commercial roofing services, we are available for you as your commercial roofing company. Our roofing contractors can do it all, whether it be single ply roofing, industrial roofing projects like churches and hospitals, or roof coatings and metal work. We believe in always improving\bettering our skills no matter how much we already know, so that we can supply you with the best. We will always do our best to give you the best, because we believe that you deserve that. An additional service that we offer to be sure you are always taken care of, is 24/7 emergency service In an emergency with your roofing system, we are the ones to call. Give Hellenic Roofing & Construction a call at 832-704-2817 and let us be your commercial roofing company.
People often forget about their roofs and do not end up getting them repaired. This is why it is so important to have your roof looked at so that this is not something you are dealing with. One of the issues with this is that the issues that are there, will just continue to get larger. The immediate thought is to have the whole roof replaced, but that is not always the answer. Restoring your roof is actually a top option and is cheaper for you than a replacement. This technique is done relatively simply by inspecting the roof, power washing it, placing on the new material, and then re inspecting at the end. If it is something that can be accomplished on your roof, you should consider having your roof restored in place of having an entire roof restoration. Hellenic Roofing & Construction is here to make sure that you are taken care of to the best of our abilities.
- Silicone Roof Make your roof cooler than ever before with a silicone roof that can supply you protection.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage happens on flat roofs because it can’t go anywhere, but an acrylic roof coating can help that from occuring.
- Polyurea Roof If you want to coat your roof with something that will make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you want to pick.
- Elastomeric Roof Elastomeric roofing is dependent and will not crack or chip over time like some other roofs can.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Getting a roof restoration is a solid choice that is a lot less expensive than having it replaced.
We offer a variety of roof coatings that will be able to assist in keeping your roof safe and lasting longer than ever before. Each roof coating will be able to do a different thing and keep it protected in different ways. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most common types of roof coating and for a good reason. They all do varying things like lower your energy bill from the reflective material or creating a waterproof seal. This really helps cool the roof and will keep it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, reducing your energy bill overall.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
A flat roof will have to have extra protection than many other roofs. These roofs end up getting messed up because if something like water or debris get on it, it has nowhere to go. If water gets on it and sits, it can wind up causing damage or contributing to more damage that is already there. It is a good idea to get a roof coating put on your commercial flat roofing system to keep it safe from these types of things. There are a lot of options to pick from because we want you to have anything you want. These coatings are great at sealing out water and dirt so that your roof is safe.
- Single Ply Roofing Ask us about single ply roofing and let us show you how much it will keep your roof protected.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is simply becoming more and more common because of the strength and protection.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you have a problem with your commercial roof and want a repair, call on our roofing professionals.
- Flat Roof Repair Water damage occurs all of the time on flat roofing so if you want a repair, give us a ring.
- Cool Roof Getting a cool roof on your commercial building can allow you to reduce your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
If you want a strong roofing system that is commonly known for its strength, TPO is a solid choice. Because of its white reflective abilities, it is able to reflect the light off of the roof and prevent the roof from becoming too hot. In return, this will prevent your building from becoming too hot and can end up lowering your energy bill. The warranty will keep you protected, but the actual roofing material will last around 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
One of the beginning; roofing materials that protects for a long time on your roof is a built up roofing system. If you want a reliable roofing option that can last on your roof around 25 years, this is a great choice. This strong material remains put because of the mixture of tar and gravel. Their strength and longevity make them a good choice to choose from. When you need to go through the different options you have, dial Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817.
Modified bitumen roofs last over 20 years on your commercial roof. They have turned into a common roofing system for commercial roofs because they are very dependable. This material is good at keeping water from seeping into it and is strong. They are also really strong and fire resistant so it is not likely that a storm or hail would be able to cause damage to this roof.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
A metal roof on your commercial building is a solid choice to choose from. It is often chosen by commercial buildings because it will stay on for around 70 years on your roof. You don’t have to worry about your roof because our experts have been doing metal roofing for a long time. Just like with all roofs, there are pros and cons that you will want to pay attention to. An advantage that is great is that this metal withstands things like strong weather, hail, and fire. This material is chosen commonly because it is so long lasting. A roof coating is usually necessary to put on it because otherwise it can become rusted or damaged. If you need commercial metal roofing in Waco, TX, call 832-704-2817 and our roofing contractors will be available to help you discover what is the best for you.
- Standing Seam Metal If your roof needs something that will offer quality for many years, this is it.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof will be able to withstand even the strongest weather and rain.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that won’t weigh down the roof, but will still provide you the coverage you desire, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel Stone coated steel is a nice way to be sure your roof is solid, but also looks great as well.
- Corrugated Metal Make certain that your roof looks great but still keeps your commercial building or home covered.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles appear like normal shingles but are able to give you the strength and safety that a metal roof would give you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Choosing a roof that will be dependable and keep your roof as sturdy as possible can be achomplished with this roof.
- Snap Lock Metal The locks in this roof come together to create a locking effect that is strong and can make the roof hold very still and strong.
- Copper Roof Copper roofing can look great and keep it safe at the same time.