Looking for a quality commercial roofing company in Mart,TX, can be hard at times. You should be able to count on your roofing team to always take care of you. Commercial roofing is a really important job because they seem to be larger than residential homes. Our company is here to make sure this process is as easy as possible for you and that you get the roof you want. The roofers on our team are trained, certified, and licensed so that you always feel confident in us. You, as a customer, are what keeps us moving forward so we really listen to what you tell us. We will make certain that we always provide you a top quality roof so that you can depend on us for every one of your roofing needs, in the future.
We will make certain, as your commercial roofing company, that we can provide you all of your commercial roofing needs. Our professional roofers have the ability to do everything from single ply roofing, roof coatings, and metal roofing, to industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals. We are regularly improving our skills by staying up to date with the latest roofing technology so that we can bring you the best. We will always work our hardest to give you the best, because we believe that you deserve that. Another service that we provide to be sure you are always taken care of, is 24/7 emergency service When things like this occur, it is difficult to know who to get ahold of, but we will be there for you. If you call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817, we can be there for you as your commercial roofing company.
It is common that people get so caught up in other parts of life that they forget about their roof and how they should take care of it. If they do that, they run the risk of not knowing about the small repairs. One of the biggest issues is that rust can develop and holes will just get larger if these issues sit. The roof may appear that it should be replaced, but you do not always need to do that. You should consider having your roof restored and not replaced so that you will avoid the additional cost and waste of materials. When a restoration is done, it is usually easier than a replacement and is finished in a few steps. If possible, you should always try to restore your roof rather than replace it. Hellenic Roofing & Construction will help you go over choices and choose what is best for your roof.
- Silicone Roof Prevent the suns rays from overheating your structure and provide a white coating of silicone roofing to your commercial flat roof.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof on your commercial building is a solid option to pick for water protection.
- Polyurea Roof Make an investment to protec your roof with a polyurea roof coating.
- Elastomeric Roof stay away from the cracking and chipping of other roofs with an elastomeric roof that will keep it waterproofed and strong all through its life.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Choose a roof restoration over a replacement to avoid the costs and time.
There are a lot of different roof coatings out there that we also provide and are able to keep your roof protected. Roof coatings are all different and every one has the ability to keep your roof safe or covered in another way. We have a coating called elastomeric and it is extremely popular and won’t let you down. Some of them create a waterproof seal and others act as a reflective material so that the sun’s rays will reflect off and keep your building cooler. This really helps cool the roofing material down and will make it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, reducing your energy bill overall.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs are something that may require some additional protection in order to avoid damage. The reason for this is because they are flat, if water or any kind of debris fall on it, it cannot go anywhere. If water gets on it and sits, it can end up causing damage or contributing to more damage that is already there. It is a good idea to get a roof coating put on your commercial flat roofing system to keep it safe from these kinds of things. We would like your roofing system to stay protected for as long as possible so we can go over the options with you to see what you would like. These make the roof able to walk on as well and is seal out the water and dirt on it.
- Single Ply Roofing Single ply roofing is a great way to make your roof safe and provide something that is safe and simple to have out on your flat roof.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen roofing creates a bond that locks out water and dirt to make your roof safe.
- Commercial Roof Repair When you have an issue with your commercial roof and want a repair, call on our roofing professionals.
- Flat Roof Repair Water damage happens all of the time on flat roofs so if you want a repair, give us a ring.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can go over a commercial roof or onto a residential roof.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing systems are very strong and because of that are a popular pick. It has white reflective cooling capabilities to keep the heat away from your roofing system. If you want to lower the energy bill in your home, this is the way. These roofing systems are warranty protected and last around 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
One of the original; roofing materials that protects great on your roof is a built up roof. This is a reliable choice and can last on your building for around 25 years. It holds in its spot because the combination of material is tar and gravel. They are a solid roofing option as they are extremely sturdy. Give us a call at 832-704-2817 and our team at Hellenic Roofing & Construction will go over the different options with you.
Getting a modified bitumen roof is a good option for your commercial flat roof because these roofing systems tend to last for simply over 20 years. They have turned into a popular roofing system for commercial roofs because they are very reliable. This material is great at keeping water from going into it and is strong. More pros are that it is fire resistant and it is strong enough to be resistant to hail and crazy weather.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Choosing a metal roof is a great option for your commercial roof. It has stayed so popular all this time because it can last up to 70 years on your building. We are pros in metal roofing and will be able to get the job done right. There are pros and cons with every roof, and metal is no exception. pro that is great is that this metal can handle things like strong weather, hail, and fire. It remains on for a long time and that is why many people decide on this material. Some cons of a metal roofing system are that it should be coated to keep it lasting as long as possible. Call 832-704-2817 for commercial roofing in Mart,TX.
- Standing Seam Metal If you would like a roof that will last you for a long time, a standing seam metal roof can do that.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof will be able to withstand even the toughest weather and rain.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that won’t weigh down the building, but can still give you the protection you want, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel If you like the protection that steel provides for you, but a look that is more blended in like stone, this is a great option.
- Corrugated Metal When you want a roof that will offer you safety, a corrugated metal roof will do that.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and will keep you protected for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a top option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof When you want to keep your roof protected and lasting as long as possible, a mechanical lock metal roof can do the trick.
- Snap Lock Metal Lock your roof together and get the kind of strength and protection that you desire.
- Copper Roof A copper roof will bring an extra pop onto an already great looking roof.