Sometimes it is frustrating to discover a good quality commercial roofing company in China Spring,TX. When you decide on a roofing team, you should always be able to count on them. It is important that your commercial roofing job is done right and by a professional because these jobs tend to be much larger. We want to make certain that you are fearless in our services from the beginning and that our roofing contractors will be able to provide you the kind of quality that you are searching for. The roofing contractors on our team are trained, certified, and licensed so that you always have piece of mind. We make sure to place the customer first because we understand that you are the biggest reason we are doing this. We will make certain that we always provide you a top quality roof so that you can rely on us for all your roofing needs, later on.
We will be certain, as your commercial roofing company, that we can give you all of your commercial roofing desires. Our roofing contractors can do it all, whether it be single ply roofing, industrial roofing projects like churches and hospitals, or roof coatings and metal work. Although we have been doing this for a while, we are consistently paying attention and learning the newest skills to be better for you. You will always get what you deserve if you choose us. We also have 24/7 emergency services that let us to be there for you when you desire it the most. Sometimes roofing emergencies occur and you might not know who to call, but we are here to make sure that you are always taken care of. Give Hellenic Roofing & Construction a call at 832-704-2817 and let us be your commercial roofing company.
People often forget about their roofs and do not end up getting them repaired. When they do that, they have the risk of not knowing about the small repairs. The problem with this is that through time, those little repairs turn into big problems and can make a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or have holes. The roof may appear that it should be replaced, but you don’t always need to do that. You should consider getting your roof restored and not replaced so that you can avoid the extra cost and waste of materials. The process of this is relatively simple as well; look over the roof, clean it off, put new material on, reinspect. If it is something that can be accomplished on your roof, you should think about getting your roof restored instead of getting an entire roof restoration. Hellenic Roofing & Construction will help you go over choices and choose what is best for your roofing system.
- Silicone Roof Prevent the suns rays from overheating your building and provide a white coating of silicone roofing to your commercial flat roof.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage can be prevented and stopped when you choose to get an acrylic roof.
- Polyurea Roof A flat roof can often times gather water on it, but a polyurea coating will be able to prevent that from occuring.
- Elastomeric Roof You will appreciate the protection that an elastomeric roof will give you without the chipping or cracking.
- Commercial Roof Restoration A roof restoration can be a great option and if it is, you will see how much more affordable it is.
The roof coatings that we provide will be able to keep your roof safe and lasting for even longer than usual. We want to keep your roof lasting as long as possible so we think you should definitely get a roof coating. One of our most popular cooling materials is elastomeric and it has grown into that for a very good reason. Some of them create a waterproof seal and others act as a reflective material so that the sun’s rays can reflect off and keep your building cooler. This actually helps cool the roofing material down and will make it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, lowering your energy bill overall.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
A flat roof will need to have extra protection than many other roofs. Since it has a flat top, it has a difficult time cleaning off things like water or debris that end up on it. If water sits on the roof, it will cause damage because it has nowhere to run off at. It is a smart choice to have a roof coating put on so that it becomes waterproof. With so many choices to pick from, we can go over them with you and see which one works the best. You will still be able to walk on your roofing system and it will be safe from stuff like water and dirt.
- Single Ply Roofing A single ply roof is easily installed and will be able to keep your roof safe for many years.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is bonded together and creates a waterproofed barrier that is protecting.
- Commercial Roof Repair Repairing your roof before the issue gets bigger, is important to make sure that you stay away from having to have an entire roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair If your flat roof needs a repair, it is important to get it fixed to avoid more problems.
- Cool Roof Getting a cool roof on your commercial building can allow you to lower your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
A popular choice among single ply roofing are TPO roofing systems because they are extremely strong. Because of its white reflective cooling, it is able to reflect the light off of the roof and prevent the roof from getting too hot. In turn, this will prevent your building from getting too hot and will wind up lowering your energy bill. The warranty will keep you covered, but the actual roofing material will last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
For flat and slightly sloped roofing systems, the built up roof is one of the originals. They are reliable and will last around 25 years on your roof. The material used is usually created from a mixture of tar and gravel to keep it from moving. This is a nice option for your flat roof because of its overall dependability and safety. When you have to go through the varying options you have, dial Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817.
Modified bitumen roofing systems last over 20 years on your commercial roof. They have turned into a popular roofing system for commercial roofs because they are really dependable. A modified bitumen roof is seamless and that will be created to stop water from coming in. It will also make your roof safe from hail and is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Choosing a metal roof is a great choice for your commercial roof. It has remained so common all this time because it will last up to 70 years on your building. We have experienced experts that have done metal roofing for a while. Just like with every roof, there are pros and cons that you will need to pay attention to. This material is great at withstanding strong weather and hail, but it also is resistant against fires. It lasts for a long time and that is why many people choose this material. Some cons of a metal roofing system are that it should be coated to keep it lasting for a while. If you would like commercial metal roofing in China Spring, TX, phone 832-704-2817 and our professional contractors will be available to help you discover what is right for you.
- Standing Seam Metal If you want a roof that will last you for a long time, a standing seam metal roof can do that.
- Steel Roofing Steel roofing is some of the best and strongest that you will find. Our experts can put this on for you.
- Aluminum Roofing Don’t add too much weight to your roof, an aluminum roof is lighter and can protect you.
- Stone Coated Steel If you like the protection that steel gives you, but a look that is more blended in like stone, this is a good choice.
- Corrugated Metal If you want a roof that will offer you protection, a corrugated metal roof can do that.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and can keep you covered for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a top choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof A mechanical lock metal roof can offer you safety and strength that you deserve on your roof.
- Snap Lock Metal When you want a strong roof that won’t let you down, we will help you get what you want.
- Copper Roof Copper roofing can look good and keep it safe at the same time.