Occasionally it is frustrating to discover a top quality commercial roofing company in Brady,TX. You need to be able to depend on a team of roofers to get your roof where you would like it to be without any issues. It is important that the roof is done correctly because commercial roofing tends to be a lot bigger than a residential roofing job. We would like to make sure that you are confident in our abilities from the beginning and that our roofing contractors can provide you the kind of quality that you are looking for. We are a high quality roofing company and because of that, all of our contractors are completely trained, certified, and licensed to do their jobs. We always place the customer first because we understand that you are the biggest reason we are doing this. Do not ever wait to reach out to us because we will make sure we are there to get the job taken care of.
As a dependable commercial roofing company, we want to provide you with a variety of roofing services that accommodate all of your needs. We can do everything, whether it be single ply roofing, industrial roofing projects like churches and hospitals, or roof coatings and metal work. We are always improving our skills by remaining up to date with the latest roofing technology so that we can provide you the best. You will always get the best that you deserve when you choose us. When you have to have something like 24/7 emergency services, we offer them to make certain you are covered. If you have an emergency with your roof outside of normal business hours, you can always get ahold of us. If you call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817, we can be there for you as your commercial roofing company.
Often people don’t pay attention to their roofs and end up missing out on small repairs. These repairs have to be looked at so that they do not wind up becoming something bigger than it should to be. The problem with this is that over time, those small repairs turn into large problems and can cause a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or get holes. The roof may appear that it should be replaced, but you do not always need to do that. Having your roof replaced is a good choice that will wind up being cheaper than a replacement and also, less wasteful. This process is much easier than a full replacement because the roof is inspected, power washed, redone, and then looked at again to be sure that it is correct. To avoid all of the time and cost of having a new roof, consider getting a roof restoration instead. Our roofers here at Hellenic Roofing & Construction, are available to assist you in any way that we can and provide you with the best roof we can.
- Silicone Roof Make your roof safe with a silicone roof coating that will assist in keeping it cool.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof is be able to protect from a lot of foot traffic and stay protected from water damage that can often occur on flat roofing systems.
- Polyurea Roof Waterproof your roof by making it a polyurea roof and it can stay protected.
- Elastomeric Roof If you need a roof that will stand the test of time without chipping and cracking, this can do it.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Pick a roof restoration over a replacement to avoid the price and time.
We make certain that we provide many varying roof coatings and are knowledged about them and the way they work for you. We want to keep your roof lasting as long as possible so we think you should definitely get a roof coating. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most popular forms of roof coating and for a good reason. They all do varying things like lower your cooling bill from the reflective material or creating a waterproof seal. This really helps cool the roofing material down and will make it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, reducing your energy bill in the end.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
If you want to keep your flat roof safe, you will want to provide it extra protection. These roofs wind up getting damaged because if something like water or debris get on it, it will have nowhere to go. When water sits for a long period of time, it can end up causing damage and if there is already damage to the roof, it will only make it worse. To stay away from issues like water damage, you will want to install a roof coating on it that will keep it safe. There are many choices that you can choose from that will all be good to keep your roof protected and lasting as long as possible. These roof coatings are great at sealing out water and dirt so that your roof is protected.
- Single Ply Roofing A single ply roof is simply installed and is able to keep your roof safe for many years.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is nice because the seams are melted together to make a barrier so that the roof becomes fully waterproofed.
- Commercial Roof Repair Repairing your roof before the issue grows, is crucial to make certain that you avoid having to have an entire roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair A flat roof repair should be done by an expert roof contractor and will be able to help prevent your roof from having to have a replacement down the line.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is a great option if you would like something on your roof that will work to reflect the sun and lower your energy bill from it.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing is a popular option of single ply roofing, mostly because of its strength and protection and its reflective white membranes. It has white reflective cooling abilities to keep the heat off your roof. This will make the roof cooler and in doing that, it can lower the energy bill for your home. The warranty will keep you protected, but the actual roofing material will last around 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
For flat and slightly sloped roofing systems, the built up roof is one of the originals. This is a reliable choice and can remain on your building for around 25 years. This strong material stays put because of the mixture of tar and gravel. They are a top roofing choice as they are extremely sturdy. Phone 832-704-2817 and Hellenic Roofing & Construction can be there for you and go over the choices.
Modified bitumen roofing systems last over 20 years on your commercial roof. They have turned into a common roofing system for commercial buildings because they are really reliable. A modified bitumen roof is seamless and is able to stop water from getting in. They are also very strong and fire resistant so it is unlikely that a storm or hail would be able to cause damage to this roof.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial roofs are a great spot to put metal and keep it safe. It is a top contender with other materials because it will last up to 70 years. Our professional roofers are experts in metal roofing, having done them many times. Metal roofing has good and bad things to it that we will talk to you about and will want you to know. This material is perfect for withstanding strong weather and hail, but it additionally is resistant against fires. This material is picked commonly because it is so strong. One part of metal roofing that has to be handled is to get it coated to make certain it will not become rusted. If you have been needing commercial metal roofing in Brady,TX, dial 832-704-2817, today.
- Standing Seam Metal If you would like a roof that will last you for a while, a standing seam metal roof can do that.
- Steel Roofing Steel roofing is hands down the best and strongest that you will discover. Our professionals will put this on for you.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is lightweight and will still be able to provide your commercial building the protection you deserve.
- Stone Coated Steel Stone coated steel is a nice way to be certain your roof is strong, but also looks great as well.
- Corrugated Metal Make sure that your roof looks great but still is keeping your commercial building or home covered.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and will keep you protected for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a good choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Picking a roof that will be dependable and keep your roof as strong as possible can be achomplished with this roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Get a roof that locks together and is able to keep your roof safe.
- Copper Roof Make your roof stand out with a copper roof that is able to last for a lot of years and make your home or commercial building safe.