Finding a dependable commercial roofing company in Van Vleck,TX, can pose to be a difficult task. You need to be able to rely on your roofing team to always take care of you. It is crucial that your commercial roofing job is finished right and by a professional because these jobs are likely to be much bigger. Our company is here to make certain this process is as simple as possible for you and that you get the roof you have been wanting. We are a top quality roofing company and because of that, all of our roofing contractors are fully trained, certified, and licensed to do this work. We make sure to place the customer first because we understand that you are the only reason we are doing this. We want to make sure that we always give you a good quality roof so that you will depend on us for all your roofing needs, in the future.
We will be certain, as your commercial roofing company, that we can provide you all of your commercial roofing desires. The roofers on our team have the ability to do everything from commercial metal, to roof coatings and industrial roofing. Although we have been doing this for a while, we are consistently paying attention and discovering the latest skills to be better for you. You will always get the best that you deserve when you choose us. When you need something like 24/7 emergency services, we offer them to be certain you are covered. If there is an emergency with your roofing system, we are here for you to get ahold of. Phone 832-704-2817 and make Hellenic Roofing & Construction your commercial roofing company.
People often forget about their roofs and do not end up getting them fixed. That is why it is important to be certain that you look at your roof every so often to avoid these issues. One of the largest problems is that rust can develop and holes will just become bigger if these issues sit. The immediate thought is to have the whole roof replaced, but that is not always the best choice. Having your roof replaced is a good choice that will wind up being less expensive than a replacement and additionally, less wasteful. The process is way easier than an entire replacement because the roof is inspected, power washed, redone, and then inspected again to make certain that it is correct. If possible, you might want to think about having your roof restored rather than having it replaced. Our roofers here at Hellenic Roofing & Construction, are here to assist you in any way that we can and give you the best roof we can.
- Silicone Roof Prevent the suns rays from overheating your building and provide a white coating of silicone roofing to your flat roof.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage occurs on flat roofs because it can’t go anywhere, but an acrylic roof coating can help that from occuring.
- Polyurea Roof If you want to coat your roof with something that will make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you should choose.
- Elastomeric Roof When you want a roof that will last the test of time without chipping and cracking, this can do it.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Choose a roof restoration over a replacement to stay away from the costs and time.
We make certain that we provide many different roof coatings and are knowledged about them and the way they work for you. Roof coatings are all different and each one has the ability to keep your roof safe or protected in another way. One of our more popular cooling materials is elastomeric and it has grown into that for a really good reason. Most of them construct a waterproof seal and others act as a reflective material so that the sun’s rays can reflect off and make your building cooler. What could be better than making your roof last longer and also lowering your energy bill at the same time.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
A flat roof will need to have extra protection than a lot of other roofs. Its flat top makes it hard for water to slide off of it and will end up just staying on top of it. Water might get onto your roof and then not have anywhere to go so it may end up causing damage. It is a good plan to get a roof coating installed on your commercial flat roofing system to keep it protected from these kinds of things. We want your roofing system to stay protected for as long as possible so we can go over the choices with you to see what you would want. These make the roof able to walk on as well and will seal out the water and dirt on it.
- Single Ply Roofing A single ply roof is easily installed and will be able to keep your roof protected for many years.
- Modified Bitumen This material is easily becoming more and more common because of its strength and protection.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you want a commercial roof repair, we have the experts that can handle it for you.
- Flat Roof Repair Flat roofs can end up with a problem and will have to be fixed to avoid developing further issues.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can be great because it will reflect the sun off of your roof, lowering your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing is a popular choice of single ply roofing, mainly because of its strength and protection and its reflective white membranes. It has white reflective cooling abilities to keep the heat away from your roofing system. It can reflect the light and keep the roof cooled down, thus reducing your energy bill. These roofing systems are warranty protected and last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
One of the original; roofing materials that protects great on your roof is a built up roof. This is a reliable choice and can remain on your roof for around 25 years. It stays in its spot because the mixture of material is tar and gravel. Their strength and dependability make them a top choice to pick from. When you have to go through the varying options you have, dial Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817.
Modified bitumen roofing systems are great because they are able to protect your roof for over 20 years. These systems are common because people are realizing that they are extremely reliable. The nice portion of this roof is that it is able to be weatherproofed because it is sealed to be seamless. More pros are that it is fire resistant and it is tough enough to be resistant to hail and crazy weather.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Metal roofing on your commercial roof is a solid way to make your roof stay protected for a long time. Metal roofing can oftentimes last up to 70 years, and that makes it a prime contender when looking for a roof. We are pros in metal roofing and will be able to get the job done right. Metal roofing has pros and cons to it that we can talk to you about and will want you to understand. Fire, hail and strong weather are not a match to this roofing system and will stand strong with protection. It remains on for a long time and that is why a lot of people decide on this material. A part of metal roofing that has to be handled is to get it coated to make certain it will not get rusted. When you have been needing commercial metal roofing in Van Vleck,TX, call 832-704-2817, today.
- Standing Seam Metal If your roof has to have something that will provide quality for many years, this will do it.
- Steel Roofing Steel roofing is hands down the best and strongest that you can discover. Our professionals will put this on for you.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that won’t weigh down the building, but will still provide you that coverage you want, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel Keep your roof protected with steel, but showcase the beautiful look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal Provide your roof with something solid that will look great.
- Metal Shingle When you like the look of shingles, but you want something stronger, this is a good option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof If you would like to keep your roof protected and lasting as long as possible, a mechanical lock metal roof will do the trick.
- Snap Lock Metal The locks in this roof come together to make a locking effect that is durable and will make the roof hold really still and strong.
- Copper Roof Copper roofing can look good and keep it safe as well.